If you’d be okay with me dating Brian?
我当然说我不介意
Of course I said I didn’t mind.
我只是觉得有些奇怪
I just think it’s a little weird, you know?
她根本不是他喜欢的那种女孩
She’s not even his type.
更恶心的是 她还那么小
And she’s really young, which is gross.
我真不敢相信 他真的跟她交往
I can’t believe he would actually ask her out.
你觉得他会跟她交往吗
Do you think he would ask her out?
随便了 无所谓 我一点儿不在乎
Whatever. it doesn’t matter. I don’t really care.
只是有点好奇
I’m just curious, you know.
感觉你还挺在乎的 迪比
It kind of sounds like you care, Tibby.
否则你就不会在这里发牢骚了
Otherwise you wouldn’t be here freaking out.
好像你是温柔女孩的榜样
Like you’re the poster girl for even tempers?
你不可能两者兼得
I’m just saying you can’t have it both ways.
如果你不想布莱恩和别的女孩交往
If you didn’t want Brian dating other girls,
那你就不该跟他分手
Then you shouldn’t have broken up with him.
非常简单
Pretty simple.
你根本不了解 我为什么和他分手
You don’t have a clue why Brian and I broke up.
那你自己清楚吗
Well, do you?
卡门 我希望你支持我
Carmen, I was just kind of hoping for some support.
而不是听你说教 或心理辅♥导♥
Not a lecture and some psychobabble.
那么堵车 我千里迢迢开车过来
I didn’t drive all the way up here in rush
不是来看你看书的
Hour traffic just so you could read your book!
我在背台词呢 迪比
I’m studying my lines, Tibby.
你要我做什么
What do you want me to do,
为你了停止我的生活
just stop my life?
我都不期待你会来
It’s not like I was exactly expecting you!
我都多久没有你的消息了 一个多月
I haven’t heard from you in what, a month?
你干嘛发那么大火啊
Where the hell is this coming from?
事实上 你能问出这种问题
The fact that you even have to ask
已经能说明一切了
That question pretty much says everything.
卡门 我给你带来点烤饼
Carmen! hey, I brought you a scone. hi.
谢谢 朱莉娅 这是迪比 迪比 这是朱莉娅
Thank you. Julia, this is Tibby. Tibby, this is Julia.
你就是那个音像店女孩
You’re the video-store girl.
音像店女孩
The video-store girl.
我要走了 我要去写剧本了
I have to go. I have to work on my script.
你也是个编剧啊
Wow. so you’re a writer too?
餐厅不错啊
Nice restaurant.
这里一点不挤 多好啊
You know, it’s not too crowded either, which is nice.
真棒
It’s great.
-你怎么样 -很好
– How are you? – Good.
我真不敢相信你筹备了这么多
I can’t believe you did all this.
为了我的缪斯 再累也值得
Well, nothing’s too good for my muse.
什么 我是你的缪斯
What? Is that what I am?
我最近总是很有灵感 所以
Well, I’ve been feeling really inspired lately, so…
我怎么感觉有点不太对劲 你还好
Why do I get the feeling like something’s not right? You okay?
是的 我很好
Yeah. I’m fine.
对不起 我只是在想事情
I’m sorry, I’m just thinking.
到底想什么呢
About what exactly?
发生什么了
What’s going on?
没什么
Nothing.
缪斯这词 真够浪漫的 对吧
This idea of a muse, it’s romantic, isn’t it?
是的 没错 是有点浪漫
Yeah. yeah, it’s a little romantic, I guess.
更难听的我也听过
I’ve heard worse.
你以前恋爱过吗
Have you ever been in love?
我喜欢享受恋爱的感觉
I love being in love.
没错 但是…
Yeah, but…
你相信注定会跟某个人…
Do you think that there’s one person…
共度一生吗
That we’re each meant to be with?
就一个人 不 不相信
One person? No, not really.
我知道这不是你想要的答案
I know that’s not the answer you wanted to hear.
不 这就是你自己的感觉
No, it’s the way you feel.
我喜欢你诚实的回答我
I like that you’re honest.
但是
But…
你大概不是很愿意接受我的想法
You may not be into it?
不 我愿意
No, I am.
我希望如此
I wanna be.
这完全是两回事 对吗
That’s two different things, right?
但是 莉娜 你没必要为了你想要的而道歉
But, I mean, lena, you don’t need to apologize for what you want.
但我都不知道我到底想要什么 对不起
But I don’t even know what I want. I’m sorry.
很抱歉 我一直说对不起
And I’m sorry I keep saying I’m sorry so much.
那就别说对不起了
Then stop saying you’re sorry.
你没必要道歉
You don’t need to apologize.
除非你不喜欢这里的饭菜
Unless you don’t like the food.
那你肯定要道歉
then you should definitely apologize.
太美味了
Food’s great.
对 我要穿黑色的
Uh-huh. yeah, I’m gonna wear black.
打搅
Excuse me?
等会 妈妈
Hold on, mom.
我会参加周年派对 一会儿打给你
Yes, I will be at the anniversary party. Call you later.
这部电影怎么样
Do you know if this movie’s any good?
那要看情况了
Well, that depends.
如果你们喜欢恶心做作的爱情故事
I mean, yes, if you like nauseatingly smarmy love stories…
现实中根本不可能发生 那还不错
That have absolutely no basis in reality.
适合需要点浪漫情调的情侣看吗
What if you’re in the mood for, you know, something romantic?
我推荐德州电锯杀人狂 新版的
I would go with texas chainsaw massacre. The remake.
-对我来说不错 -谢谢 迪比 谢谢
– It works for me. – Thank you! Tibby, thank you.
真抱歉 我能为你们推荐部什么片子
I apologize. Is there something I can help you find?
算了 伙计 来 我们走吧
Just forget about it, man. Come on, let’s get out of here.
好的
Okay.
吓走客户
Freaking the customers out,
可不是我们谈论过的销♥售♥技巧
Not one of the sales techniques we discussed.
对不起
I’m sorry.
这个月休个假吧
Why don’t you take the rest of the month off?
什么 不 但是
What? No, but…
反正这里也不是很忙
Yeah, things around here have been slow anyway.
也许你走了以后 这里没准又火起来了
Though with you gone, they might just pick up again.
好吧
Yeah.
拜托 想拿走什么就带上吧 都带上
Oh, please. please, take anything you want. Take it all.
-真的可以 -家里东西太多了
– Really? – I’m lightening my load.
谢谢
Thank you.
我都不知道她参加过舞会
I didn’t know she went to prom.
什么
What?
没错
Oh, yeah.
她当然去过 可兴奋呢
She sure did. she was so excited.
买♥♥了五套礼服呢
She bought five dresses.
都带回家 她又买♥♥了五套
Took them all back, she bought five more.
但那之后 她进入了低谷 变得非常沮丧
But after that, she went into a downward spiral, got so depressed.
毕业典礼都是睡过去的
Slept right through her graduation.
这就是马力
Yep, well, that was marly.
他俩完全是两种节奏 一个过快一个过慢
Two speeds, high or very low.
妈妈
Mom!
亲爱的
Honey.
宝贝 怎么了 亲爱的 怎么了
Bee. what, honey? What is it? What is it?
我都记起来了
I remember it now.
那晚有暴风雨 就像今晚一样 她离开我了
There was a storm, just like this one, and she left me.
一点也不关心我
Even then she didn’t care about me.
不 不是这样的
No, that’s not true.
你怎么没有阻止她
Why didn’t you stop her from leaving me?
怎么不努力尝试阻止她
why didn’t you try harder?
事情很复杂 我试过 但是她不让我帮他
It was complicated. I tried to help her, she wouldn’t let me.
但我都一直在努力
But I was always trying.
听我说 她深爱你
listen to me, she loved you.
为什么她不为了我活下去
Then why didn’t she stay alive for me?
因为她病了
Because she was sick…
当时根本没有办法让她病情好转
And there was nothing that you could’ve done to make her better.
你明白
You hear me?
那个夏天 你♥爸♥爸带你来和我住
That summer, your father brought you to me.
你妈妈病情恶化了
Things had gotten bad with your mom…
他想办法让她住进医院
He wanted you to be here while he tried to get her into a hospital.
她不让我们在她身边
She wouldn’t let us in her life…
除非我们假装她没有病