I was wondering, how’s it going in the mortuary?
在克里奥家旁边发现过坟墓吗
Have they found any more graves near Cleo’s?
没有
Not yet.
我觉得我应该到那儿去
I was thinking, maybe I should transfer there,
他们可能更需要帮忙
Just in case they need more help.
布瑞吉
Bridget…
考古学不仅仅是找尸骨
Archaeology is more than just finding bones.
这些人自己绘制器皿 建造圣坛
These people, they painted their pots, made their sanctuaries…
从各个角度向后人讲述他们的故事
Told their stories on every surface they had.
这就是我最热爱的地方
It is what I love most about them…
他们还留下了那么多值得我们探索的东西
That they left so much of themselves for us to find.
可是…
Yeah, but…
我也跟你一样 在一场血腥的战争里
Like you, I have lost family…
失去了我的亲人
And my home.
和我的整个家
To a bloody war.
我就把热情投入在其他的事情上
I’m just fascinated by what is left.
帮我挺过了那段时间
What endures.
迪比 裤子给你 没什么事情 卡门
“Tib, here are the pants. nothing happened. Carmen.”

Great.
给我奇迹 给我奇迹
Give me a miracle. Give me a miracle.
感受奇迹
And feel the miracle.
牛仔裤 给我奇迹吧
Pants, please give me a miracle.
把奇迹拉回来
And stretch the miracle back.
我就想要个奇迹而已
I just want a miracle, please!
-喂 -迪比
-Hello -Tibby!
怎么回事 怎么不回我邮件
What’s going on? You haven’t answered any of my e-mails.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
不好
No
我马上就上车 等我一会
I’m getting in the car right now. Hang on.
用我给你带东西吗
Can I bring you anything?
早孕试纸
Pregnancy test?
打起精神来 今天可是我们婚礼的日子
Lift up your countenance, as it were the day of celebration…
我们的誓言在今天全部会兑现
Of that nuptial which we two have sworn shall come.
幸运女神 给我一些运气吧
Oh, lady fortune, stand you auspicious!
天啊 为什么现在人们都不这样说话了
God, why don’t people talk like this anymore?
我们太懒了
We’ve gotten so lazy.
原来我们说 幸运女神 给我一些运气
We don’t say, “oh, lady fortune, stand you auspicious.”
现在变成了 上帝帮帮我吧
We say, “dear god, help me.”
原来我们说
Or instead of, “enjoy the honey-heavy dew of slumber, ”
现在变成了 快去补补觉吧
“yo, get some z’s.”
再也不一样了
It’s not the same.
听起来那么舒服 又那么有感觉
It’s just, it sounds so good and it feels so good to say.
辞藻华丽 语气迷人
It’s rich and luscious and…
看她将他的脸颊放在手中的感觉
See how she lays her cheek upon her hand?
我真希望我是只手套…
Oh, that I were a glove upon that hand…
能够轻抚她的脸颊
That I might touch that cheek.
知道我的意思吗
See what I mean?

Yep.
把那些花给我 多卡斯
Give me those flowers there, Dorcas.
这是给你们的花
Here’s flowers for you.
薰衣草 薄荷 香薄荷
Hot lavender, mint, savory.
此刻
Now…
我最好的朋友
My fairest friend…
我希望我能有些花
I would I had some flowers of the
让春天变为你的季节
Spring that might become your time of day…
可我什么都没有找到 我亲爱的朋友
But these I lack to make you garlands of, and, my sweet friend…
没法一点一点的 把你埋在花瓣之中
To strew you o’er and o’er.
像尸体一样吗
What, like a corpse?
不 像爱的河床 在上面尽情嬉笑打闹
No. Like a bank for love, to lie and play on…
不像尸体 至少不是掩埋
Not like a corpse, or if, not to be buried
而是躺在我的怀抱之中
But quick, and in mine arms.
对不起 比尔
Um, sorry, Bill.
我忘词了
I forgot my line.
休息一下 等会儿接着演
Take a break. We’ll pick it up where we left off.
不要进戏剧学院
Do not go to drama school.
那会毁了你的
It’ll ruin you.
谢谢 尼吉尔 我在享受你的作品
Well, thank you, Nigel. I’m enjoying your work too. ah!
卡门
Carmen?
我来帮你
Let me help you.
有人看到了吗
Did anybody see that?
-没事 别担心 -好的
– No, you’re fine. – Okay.
猜猜在你之前 谁来过
Guess what got here just before you did?
我觉得那样简单一点
So I thought it’d be easier that way.
等一下 你发邮件告诉他你没怀孕
Wait. You told him you weren’t pregnant in an e-mail?
我要是打电♥话♥ 或者亲自告诉他…
If I had called him or told him in person…
他会觉得 我们有复合的可能
He might’ve thought things could just go back the way they were,
可是却不可能了
But they can’t.
为什么 你要是没怀孕 还有什么问题
Why not? I mean, if you’re not pregnant, then what’s the problem?
我受了恋爱的伤
I suck at relationships.
应该当男生
Should’ve been a guy.
男生才不会担心受恋爱的伤呢
No, a guy wouldn’t worry about sucking at relationships.
现在的问题是
You know what the problem is?
每次我想靠近某人…
Every time I try to get close to somebody…
就像有人在旁边说…
It’s like there’s something out there that just says, “oh!
迪比要高兴了 快趁热打铁
Tibby’s about to be happy. Better get her.”
我不知道说什么 明白吗
I’m not really sure what to say, you know?
也许你就是被吓到了
Well, maybe you’re just scared.
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
我真的该回去了
Hey, I should really get back.
把我扔在这不管吗
And leave me in the middle of my life?
天啊
God.
你要是回去的话我会再崩溃的
I’ll have another breakdown if you stay.
我挺想留下的 不过我早上有课
Tempting. but I have an early class.
-对哦 -来吧
– Right-o. – Come on.
我陪你走回去
I’ll walk you back.
看你
Look at you!
亲爱的布瑞吉 最近过的怎么样
Dear honey bee. How is my sweetie doing?
夏日的清风将甜甜的香味
The summer breeze blows the sweet perfume
越过花♥园♥ 吹进我的厨房♥
From our garden into my kitchen.
我想着你
And I think of you.
你多么喜欢花朵
How you love flowers!
很抱歉不能去看你
I’m sorry I can’t visit you now.
但你该知道 我一直很爱你
But you should know I always love you.
有时候我想去帮你妈妈
Sometimes I want to help your mom…
可她更希望我不烦她
But she thinks it is best if I leave her alone.
我希望她能早日好起来 我们就能重逢了
I hope that she will get well and let us visit again real soon.
永远爱你的 奶奶
Love always. grandma.
亲爱的纳辛 只言片语不足以表述我的心情
Dear nasrin. you deserve more than a letter…
可你也许猜到了 我不善于离别
But as you probably guessed. I suck at goodbyes.
你说考古学不仅仅是找寻尸骨
You said archaeology is more than finding bones.
你说的对
And you were right.
他们确实有更强的能力 即使他们已去世
People do have a power over us. Even after they’re gone.
当我妈妈自杀的时候 我试图去忘记
When my mother took her own life. I tried to forget the past.
我逃避痛苦 可能是因为恐惧
I ran away from the pain because… Well. I guess I was afraid.
可过去却挥之不去 我不能再逃避
But the past is always with us. and it’s time I stop running.
谢谢你的这堂课 布瑞吉
Thank you for the lesson. Bridget.
弗罗利泽 我分不清火鸡什锦三文治
Alas, Florizel, I know not ‘tween the turkey club sandwich…
或者什么哈姆雷特和乳酪煎蛋卷 你呢
Or the hamlet and cheese omelet. What say you?
我不想埋葬凯撒大帝 只想吃凯萨色拉
Well, I come not to bury caesar, but to have a caesar salad.
跟我讲讲你的事吧
Now tell me about you.
独生女吗 还是有兄弟姐妹
Only child? brothers and sisters?
独生女
Only child.
不是 过一阵子 我妈妈就又要生孩子了
Oh, no. well, not for long. My mom is gonna have a baby.
说来话长 其实也不长
It’s kind of a long story. or not that long of a story.
-我打扰你们了吗 -没有
– Hey. am I interrupting? – No, not at all.
-我借用一下这把椅子 -没问题
– Great. Can we take this chair? Thanks. – Sure.
坐下吧
Sit down.
你认识朱莉娅吗 伊恩
Do you know Julia? Ian.
我们见过一两次吧
Yeah, we’ve met once or twice.
伊恩的家人在剧场工作 我家也是
Ian’s family are in the theater, just like mine.
我有20个朋友跟你一起去的RADA

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!