– Give me it! -I said no!
嗨 菲尔
Hi, Phil.
早 美女 有个叫布莱恩的人给你打过两个电♥话♥
Morning, sunshine. A guy named brian called for you twice.
谢谢
Thank you.
你能帮我查查这些书哪天到期吗
Could you check the return date on these for me?
我可能来晚了
I think I might be a little late.
你刚才说什么
What’d you just say?
我说我大概来晚了
I said I think I’m late.
这很好笑吗
Is that supposed to be funny?
宝贝 很抱歉我迟到了
Hey, honey. Sorry I’m late.
好吧 我会免掉这些书的过期罚金
Okay, I’m just going to waive the late fee for these.
-好啊 -别担心
– Cool. Don’t worry about it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我能帮什么忙吗
So how can I help?
-你能加点洋葱吗 -好的
– Can you throw a couple onions in there? – Yeah.
一般人是怎么看待艺术学院的
What do your folks think about art school?
他们可能希望
I think they probably wish I was still
我只在周六放学后过去 但是…
Going just on saturdays after school, but…
他们只是想让我过最好的生活
They just want what’s best for me.
什么样的 双车位车♥库♥ 在郊区有所房♥子
What’s that, two-car garage, house in the suburbs?
嗯 为了现在的生活 他们曾那么努力…
Yeah, I mean, they’ve worked so hard for what they have…
我如果不听从安排 会很有罪恶感
And it makes me feel guilty for not wanting the same thing.
你并没有忘恩负义
It doesn’t make you ungrateful.
只是想找回自我
Just for wanting to find out for yourself.
看起来好漂亮啊 你烧的菜颜色真好看
Wow, everything looks so beautiful. You cook with so many colors.
只有艺术家才能注意到这点
Only another artist would even notice that.
我能尝尝吗
Can I taste something?
行啊 来试试这个
Yeah. okay, let’s try this.
-你喜欢蘑菇吗 -是啊 看起来不错
– You like mushrooms? – Yeah. Looks good.
-好吃吗 -太好吃了
– It’s good? – That’s so good.
-我要看菜谱 -菜谱 没有菜谱的
– You have to give me the recipe. – Recipe? No, no recipe.
-你不看菜谱做菜啊 -没有菜谱的
– You don’t use recipes. – No recipes.
就像在边界线里面画画
It’s like painting inside the lines, you know?
你永远不知道 会画成什么样子
The downside is you never know how it’ll turn out…
这样既可以说不好 也可以说好
But it’s kind of the upside.
好吧 那我做什么呢
Okay, so how can I help?
试试藏红花 今晚别打翻东西就成
Yeah, try the saffron. Just try not to knock anything over tonight.
好吗
All right?
好的 好的
Yeah, yeah.
借过 借过
Excuse me, excuse me.
贝克维奇 贝克维奇 贝克维奇
Beckwith, beckwith, beckwith.
多卡斯
Dorcas.
至少我还有台词呢 对不
Well, at least I have a line, right?
那挺好的
That’s good.
-恭喜你啊 -谢谢
– Hey, congratulations. – Oh, thank you.
我其实是在和卡门说话
I was actually talking to Carmen.
什么
What?
什么
What?
卡门
Carmen.
波迪泰
Perdita.
不 不 不对 这不对啊
No. No, no, no. no, no, that’s not right.
不 肯定搞错了
No, this has to be a mistake.
你试演了
Did you audition?
没有
No.
事实上 我有
Actually, yes.
我有 但不是当真的
I did, but it wasn’t for real.
我只是站在那儿 看着你
I was just standing there. I was watching you and…
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thanks.
肯定是搞错了
It’s gotta be a mistake.
没事的 如果有事要我帮忙 我很乐意
It’s okay. I’ll be happy to help you in any way that I can.
谢谢
Thanks.
恭喜你 这可是大事啊
Congratulations. This is a big deal.
来 我们去庆祝庆祝
Come on, let’s go celebrate.
-好啊 -我保证 这很棒的
– Okay. – This is great. I promise.

Hi.

Hi.
你还好吗
You okay?
我很好
I’m fine.
你不接电♥话♥ 也不给我回电♥话♥
Because you haven’t answered your phone or returned my phone calls.
我知道 我只是忙着弄剧本
I know. I’ve just been busy with the script, you know.
迪比 我也很担心
I’m worried too, Tib.
真的 可是在确定你真的怀孕了之前
I am. But until we know if this is real…
真的怀孕
Real?
不是那个意思
I don’t mean that.
-我可以工作 对吗 -那又怎样
– I could get a job, right? – Yeah?
我可以来纽约工作 我们有其他选择
Yes, I could get a job, I could come to new york. We have options.
我有选择吗 我想让时间倒转
What about my options? Huh? What if I wanted to take it all back…
所有事情都不要发生 行吗 我有的选吗
The whole night, everything? Where’s my option?
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我只是觉得自己有点怪
I think I’m just a little weird and…
还有点忙 总之我俩不应该在一起
Busy, and I think it’s a bad combination.
什么意思 你需要自己的空间吗
What does that mean, like, what, do you need space?
天啊
Oh, god.
我讨厌别人这么说
I hate when people say that.
因为这些话一般都有其他意思
Yeah, because they usually mean something else.
比如说 你要跟我分手吗
Like, I don’t know, you want to break up with me?
我说不出口
I can’t finish that sentence.
好吧 你说得出口的时候 再给我打电♥话♥吧
Well, then why don’t you call me when you can?
我们明天就要搬家了
The movers are coming tomorrow.
不是八月才搬吗
I thought we weren’t moving till august.
是啊 不错大卫想让我们尽早搬过去
Oh, I know, but david felt that we should move sooner.
妈 我有一部戏要演
Mom, guess what. I got cast in a play.
太好了
Nena. That’s wonderful!
-只是碰巧而已 不过 -你告诉朋友们了吗
– It was an accident, but still… – Did you tell your friends?
-朱莉娅知道 -我是说其他人
– Well, Julia knows. – No, I mean your other friends.
哦 没有 她们都很忙
Yeah. No. Well, they’re kind of busy.
我要走了 彩排要迟了 我等下给你打吧
I have to go. I’m gonna be late for rehearsal. Can I call you back?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Love you too.
亲爱的卡门
Dear Carmabelle.
奇迹终究会藏在这里的
These might have had a miracle left in them after all.
我会给你发邮件的 爱你的莉娜
I’ll e-mail you! love. Lena.
准备好了吗 过十分钟就要念剧本了
Hey. you ready? The read-through starts in 10 minutes.
好了
Yep, all ready.
-这是什么 -没什么
– What are these? – Oh, nothing.
就是一条旧裤子
They’re just an old pair of pants. – Oh.
走吧
Let’s go.
玛格丽特 我们坐哪儿
Hey, Margaret. Where would you like us?
今天只需主演 卡门留下来就行了
We changed the call to principals only. We just need Carmen.
其他人今天放假
The rest of you can have the day off.
祝你好运
Wow, well, good luck.
谢谢
Thanks.
卡门 你坐在伊恩旁边
Carmen, your seat’s next to lan.
不用客气
You’re welcome.
对不起 我忘了说谢谢了吧
Oh, I’m sorry, did I forget to say thank you?
谢谢
Thank you.
感觉如何
How do you feel?
像梦一样
Like a fake.
拜托 你打招呼的方式就够强了
Please. You had them at, “um, hi.”
-早上好 尼吉尔 -她是卡门·劳尔 扮演波迪泰
Morning, Nigel. Nigel, this is Carmen Lowell. she’s playing Perdita.
见到你很高兴 我可是你的头号♥粉丝
Hi. It’s nice to meet you. I’m a big fan. huge, actually.
学徒要上正式舞台了
Yes, our young apprentice on the main stage.
这是在夸我吗
Was that a compliment?
他说的话你永远都听不懂
With nigel, you’ll never know.
玛格丽特
Margaret.
威廉姆斯·莎士比亚的剧 “冬天的故事”
The winter’s tale by William Shakespeare.
第一幕 第一场
Act one, scene one.
在那间新屋子里感觉怎么样
Hey. How is it going in the new room?
那些人从来不吸尘的
Well, apparently these women never vacuumed.
我在想在太平间里会怎么样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!