Yeah. I just thought I’d come by and get in some extra studio time.
你在这干嘛 这是你画的吗
What are you doing here? is this yours?
作为模特的回报 画室晚上归我使用
In exchange for the modeling, they let me use the studio at night.
-你要不喜欢也没事 -不 我喜欢
– It’s okay if you don’t like it. – No, I like it. I like it.
我真希望我有勇气来试试这样的风格
I really wish I were brave enough to try something like that.
我相信你有你自己的风格
I’m sure you have your own style.
顺便说下 我叫李奥 我们还没正式见过面呢
I’m leo, by the way. We didn’t formally meet.
我见过你 在…
I mean, I was at the, I saw…
-课堂上 -是啊 我叫莉娜
– The class. – Yeah. I’m lena.
莉娜 很有意思的牛仔裤嘛
Lena. Interesting jeans, Lena.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
说来话长
It’s a long story.
我喜欢长篇故事
I like long stories.
谁知道呢 也许哪天吃晚饭时 你能讲给我听
Who knows? Maybe you could tell me one over dinner sometime.
好啊
I like dinner.
真的
Yeah?
真的
Yeah.
太好了
Great.
你是在跟踪我吗
Are you stalking me?
天啊 是你
Oh, god, it’s you.
那应该是我的台词吧
Shouldn’t that be my line?
不对 我该说 “天哪 是她啊”
Oh, no, mine would be, “oh, bollocks, it’s her.”
你知道 我是英国人
I’m british, you know.
是吗 我还觉得”他口音很正啊”
Really? And here I was thinking, “he does a really good accent.”
每次都很管用
Gets them every time.
可以坐吗
May I?
当然
Sure.
我搞砸了你的试演吗
So did I screw up your audition?
是啊 我没得到那个角色
Yes. I didn’t get the part.
-是吗 -其实 也不能这么说
– Really? – No, not really.
我表现得太拘谨了
It was more of a formality.
去年 我在比尔的”罗密欧与朱丽叶”里演默克提欧
I played Mercutio in Bill’s Romeo and Juliet last year.
真让人难忘 你的假死华丽吗
That’s very impressive. Did you make a good death?
-非常华丽 -“冬天的故事”却没有街头打斗
– Excellent. – There aren’t street fights in a winter’s tale.
只有投毒 遗弃子女 和疯狂的妒忌
Just your basic poisoning, child abandonment, obsessive jealousy.
是啊 莎士比亚更敏感的一面
Yeah, a more sensitive side of shakespeare.
你想去参加试演吗
Have you thought about auditioning?
不想
No.
不 我很清楚自己的水平
No. I’m pretty sure I’m right where I belong.
水平 根据什么判断的
Belong? According to?
是啊 好吧 再见
Right. um, okay, bye.
对不起 我都还不知道你叫什么呢
Sorry, I don’t even know your name.
卡门
Carmen.
这绝不是个该躲在幕后的名字
That’s definitely not a backstage name.
进球
Goal!
我来
I’ll get it.
布瑞吉 布瑞吉 你没事吧
Bee! Bee! are you okay?
天啊 布瑞吉 你刚刚想什么呢
Jesus, Bee, what the hell were you thinking?
-希望她没事 -她看起来没什么事
– I hope she’s okay. -She looks okay.
年轻人 规定不是说着玩的
We have rules for a reason, young lady.
好的 好的 对不起
Okay, okay, sorry.
不会再这样了
Won’t happen again.
知道那间房♥间是做什么用的吗
So any idea what the room was used for?
我猜那是gynaikoniti
I’m guessing it was the gynaikonitis.
gynaikonitis在希腊语里的意思是”女性区域”
Gynaikonitis means “women’s quarter” in greek.
女人们待在那里…
It is where the women spent most of time…
编织 招待客人…
Weaving, entertaining visitors…
照顾和教育孩子们
Seeing to the care and education of the children.
很可能你的朋友克里奥 就是在那儿把孩子带大的
It is likely where your friend Cleo raised hers.
克里奥有孩子吗 你能看出来
Cleo had children? you can tell that?
你能从一具骨架中看出很多事情
You can tell a lot from a skeleton.
看这个
Look. here.
我们知道她身高大概五英尺
We know that she stood at just over 5 feet…
死亡年龄大约为35岁左右
And that she died around the age of 35.
骨盆的形状排除了难产致死的可能性
The shape of the pelvic bones rules out childbirth as the cause…
所以死因很可能是某种疾病
So it was most likely due to an illness of some kind.
我从没想过她有那么年轻
I just never imagined her that young.
我妈妈也是35岁去世的 四年前
My mother died at the same age, four years ago.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我能想象你很痛苦
I can imagine how difficult that must have been.
那我们完事了吗
So are we done here?
都解决了 别惹麻烦了
All set. Stay out of trouble.
好的
Yeah.
先生 请你走开好吗
Will’t please you, sir, be gone?
我早告诉过你后果
I told you what would come of this.
我做的这个梦
This dream of mine.
现已开始觉醒…
Being now awake…
我该控制着不让它再蔓延更远…
I shall queen it no inch farther…
只能在给母羊挤奶时潸然泪下
But milk my ewes and weep.
很好 朱莉娅
Excellent, Julia.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常好 谢谢
Excellent. Thanks.
真是舌灿莲花
Trippingly on the tongue.
好啦 谢谢 谢谢大家
All right, thank you, everyone. Thank you.
卡门.
Carmen.
干嘛啊
What do you want?
-比尔 -不 不 别
– Bill? – No, no, no.
你还有时间面试下一位吗
Do you have time for one more?
-你疯了吗 -你不会失望的
– Are you crazy? -You won’t be disappointed.
行啊 可以
Yes, fine.
来震撼我 感动我吧
Shock me, thrill me.
来吧 又没什么损失
Come on. What have you got to lose?
这是卡门
This is carmen.
这些灯光好刺眼啊
Hi! Wow, those lights are bright.
是啊
Yes.
-你是朱莉娅的朋友吗 -是的
– You’re Julia’s friend. – Yes.
我是卡门·劳尔
I’m carmen lowell.
你不用记下来
You don’t have to write that down.
我不是来表演的 我是在做幕后工作的
I’m not here to act, I’m just doing some backstage work.
我不是演员
I’m not an actor.
但不是说我不喜欢这出戏
Not that I don’t love the play.
我爱这出戏
I love the play.
你喜欢它的什么地方呢
What do you love about it?
嗯 我想大部分是因为波迪泰这个角色…
Well, I guess mostly the character of Perdita…
她没有真实的身份…
And how she doesn’t really have a true identity…
但她知道她该信仰什么 而且坚守着信念
But she knows what she believes in and she sticks to that.
我想
I guess.
我不知道
I don’t know.
你为什么不试试看呢
Why don’t you give it a shot?
波迪泰
Perdita.
第62页
Page 62.
伊恩 你能帮个忙和她对下戏吗
Lan, would you be a love and read florizel with her?
从”没有牧羊女”开始
Begin with “no shepherdess.”
好了吗
Ready?
我恨你
I hate you.
没有牧羊女 除了弗洛拉…
No shepherdess, but flora…
轻柔地剪着羊毛 犹如众神的聚会…
This your sheep-shearing, is as a meeting of the petty gods…
你就像是其中的女王
And you the queen on’t.
先生 我优雅的殿下…
Sir, my gracious lord…
你高贵的身影 在领土上留下优雅的印记…
your high self, the gracious mark o’ the land, you have obscured…
你用乡下人的衣着掩盖着 而我…
With a swain’s wearing, and me…
可怜的小女仆 女神们都喜欢恶作剧…
Poor lowly maid, most goddess-like prank’d up…
但愚蠢和食客们用习俗来消化…
But our feasts in every mess have
我们每次糟糕的盛宴…
Folly and feeders digest it with a custom…
见你衣着如此华贵 我该面红耳赤…
I should blush to see you so attired…
或者晕厥 我想把自己化作一面镜子…
Swoon, I think, to show myself a glass.
谢谢你 卡门
Thank you, carmen.
好了 抱歉
Okay. sorry.
-把东西给我 给我 -不 不行
-I want a ds now! give me it! -No. No. No.
我说不行 不行 皮耶罗 不行
I said no. no, no, no, period!
-给我 -不行