– oh, my god.
小意思
Piece of cake.
等到我们85岁时再爬
We’ll be like 85 climbing up these stairs.
那时你就干不了这种事了
You not gonna be able to do that again.
好了 迪比 别摆你那狗爬式造型了
Okay, Tib, please come out of downward dog.
好了 裤子
Okay. – Pants.
请查收 垃圾食品
Check. junk food.
-哇 -请查收
– Oh, wow. – Check.
来点薯条
Have some chips.
80年代时髦音乐 请欣赏
Cheesy ’80s music, check.
我忘了 我应该先干什么
I forgot. What do we do first?
卡门 接着会说
Carmen goes next and she does the
“什么什么 牛仔裤第一条 第二条 第三条
“blah, blah, blah, rules one, two, and three of the pants.
等等 等等”
Blah, blah, blah.”
祈祷 让我们手拉手 然后坐成圈祷告
Prayer, and we hold hands. And then we all sit around and pray.
这可真动情啊 迪比
That’s very sentimental, tibby.
我只是说 我们每个夏天都这样
I’m just saying. We’ve been doing this for a couple summers now.
没必要每次都搞这种仪式
We don’t need the ritual every single time.
为什不 这很重要不是吗
Why not? It’s not any less important.
好了 各位 那就保持传统吧
Okay, you guys, let’s just keep the same rotation. okay?
怎么 现在你们不在乎这个
So, what, now you guys don’t care about it either?
我们在乎
We care.
卡门 已经做过了无数次了
Carmen, we’ve done this a million times.
已经没什么大不了了
It’s not that big of a deal anymore.
那么按照惯例
So if we just keep going as usual,
每人穿一周 然后传给下一个人
You have them for a week and you pass them on.
下一个是布瑞吉 别穿着它去挖…
Bee’s next. Don’t take them on your digs…
那些腐烂的骨头和尸体
With those corroded bones and corpses.
对不起 我可不会整个夏天都在画室里画画
I’m sorry I’m not painting in a studio all summer.
等一下 你们在说什么
Wait, what are you guys talking about?
什么骨头画室的 什么东西
Bones and studios, what is that?
我参加了土耳其考古夏令营
I got accepted into this archaeological camp in turkey…
所以今年夏天我要去那儿
So I’m gonna go there for the summer.
-你没收到我的邮件吗 -没有
– Didn’t you get my e-mail? – No.
我要上素描课
I’m taking a figure drawing class.
真好
Cool.
你这个夏天准备干什么
What are your plans for the summer?
我打算去佛蒙特州
I’m going to vermont.
真的吗
Really?
是的
Yep.
佛蒙特州
Vermont.
带我去你学校吧
Can’t you take me with you to RISD?
在这儿我要闷死了
I’ll die of boredom here, I swear.
拜托了 我可是你的妹妹
Come on, I’m your sister.
-你不是要回希腊吗 -八月才回
– I thought you were going back to greece. – Not until august.
哦 对了 我忽然想到 我见到考斯特怎么办
Oh, god. okay, that reminds me. What should I do about Kostos?
什么意思
What do you mean?
如果我见到他 该说什么呢
You know, if I see him, what do I say?
或是我什么都不说
Or do I not say anything?
天哪 如果我看见他们在一起
God, what if I see him with her and she’s, like,
她又挺着个大肚子 我该怎么办
All out to here and everything?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
我们说好可以和别人交往
We agreed to see other people
所以我想他应该…
So I knew there was a possibility he’d…
交往 不是说要搞大肚子后奉子成婚
That he’d date someone, not get her pregnant and have to marry her.
上帝 随便你 我无所谓
God, whatever. Just talk to him, don’t talk to him, I don’t care.
艾菲·卡利加里斯 得走了
Effie Kaligaris, we have to go!
知道了 来了
Yeah, coming!
妈妈 可以顺便接一下艾雪莉吗
Hey, mom, can we pick up Ashley on the way?
你怎么不告诉我 这些年她一直在给我写信
Why didn’t you tell me she’d been writing all these years?
你在哪儿找到的
Where did you get these?
在你藏的地方
Where you hid them.
你妈妈和我 和格莱塔关系都不好
Your mother and I weren’t on speaking terms with Greta.
-那也是为你着想 -为我着想
– It was in your best interest… – My best interest?
让我觉得我的奶奶不爱我
What, to make me think my own grandmother didn’t love me?
你没有权利这么做
You had no right to do that to me!
我有权 布瑞吉
I had a right, Bridget.
我是你的爸爸 保护你是我的责任
I’m your father. It’s my job to protect you.
保护我 谁会伤害我吗
Protect me? From what?
我可以照顾好自己 爸爸
I can take care of myself, dad.
可能你没注意 我已经独自生活好几年了
In case you hadn’t noticed, I’ve been doing it for years.
-那就是福特剧院 -真棒
– Over there is the ford theater. – Oh, cool.
-我很高兴你改变了主意 -我也是
– I’m so glad you changed your mind. – Me too.
多亏了夏天剧场的演出 是吧
Thank god for summer theater, huh?
朱莉娅 亲爱的
Julia, Julia, Julia, darling.
你能回来真是太棒了
How nice to have you back with us this season.
-谢谢 -你妈妈怎么样 还在工作
– Thanks. – How’s your mother? working?
当然 但她让我转达她的爱
Of course. But she sends her love.
告诉她 爱可不可以转达
Tell her love should not be sent.
卡门 这位是比尔·凯 我们才华横溢的导演
Carmen, this is Bill Kerr, our brilliant director.
我的演员才是才华横溢 我只是帮帮忙
My actors are brilliant, I merely facilitate.
卡门是我在耶鲁的好朋友
Carmen is one of my friends from Yale.
耶鲁 刚刚都忘了和你打招呼
Yale. Well, I shall try not to hold that against you.
-欢迎来到剧院 -谢谢
– Welcome to the theater. – Thanks.
很迷人
Charming.
-他就像家人一样 -天哪 我喜欢这地方
– He’s like family. – God, I love this place.
正如你们听到的那样 在这一季的舞台上
As you may have heard, this season on the main stage…
我们将演绎”冬天的故事”
We will be mounting the winter’s tale.
还有 按照传统
And, as is tradition…
实习演员也将被分配到角色
Acting interns will be assigned roles in the ensemble…
但也有例外…
With the exception…
我们需要一个人扮演祭祀的小羊羔
Of one sacrificial lamb…
他喝多了吗
Is he drunk?
女士们
Ladies.
对不起
Sorry.
谁将出演主角
Who will be cast in a leading role…
并有幸和我亲密合作
And have the great good fortune of working very closely with me.
玛格丽特
Margaret.
将在明天早上9点试演之后定夺
Auditions begin tomorrow at…9 a. m?
说实话 我也不知道要试演什么
By my troth, an hour I know not well.
但希望每个人都准备
I would like everyone to prepare…
一段独白 或是剧中的一个场景
A monologue or a scene from the play.
哦 天哪 我紧张得都要吐了
Oh, god, I could vomit, I’m so nervous.
开玩笑吧 你肯定行 我陪你过台词
Are you kidding? You’re gonna be fine. I’ll run lines with you.
谢谢
Thanks.
欢迎各位
Hello and welcome.
我是纳辛·默汉尼教授 大学计划的负责人
I am professor Nasrin Mehani, director of the university program.
跟我来看一下你们将要工作的地方
Let me show you where you will be working.
好吗
Shall we?
我猜你还是个处♥女♥吧
I’m guessing you’re a virgin.
你说什么
Pardon me?
在素描方面 我是说 你看上去有些紧张
To figure drawing, I mean. You look a little nervous.
紧张 没有啊
Nervous? No.
天哪 没有
Oh, god, no.
我只是以前从没正式的上过课
I’ve never officially taken a class before…
但我一直在给人画画 叫做模特 对吗
But I’ve been sketching people my whole life. It’s a model, right?
不见得我就认识她
It’s not like I know the woman.
你不紧张时 话就这么多吗
Talk that much when you’re not nervous?
事实上 我很少这么多话 几乎从不
Actually, I don’t normally talk this much, like, ever.
早上好 各位 准备好画板 我们开始了
Good morning, everyone. Please grab an easel and let’s get started.
李奥 我们随时可以开始了
Leo. We’re ready whenever you are.
尽情画吧
Have fun.
下笔要放松 莉娜
Relax your strokes, Lena.
找到动作中有张力的部分 然后
Find the areas of tension within the pose, and then…
感觉那些线条 就如同你抚摸过去一样
Feel the contours as you move through them.
好的
Okay.
好了 今天就到这儿
Okay, that’s it for today.
谢谢你 李奥
Thanks, Leo.
只不过是裸体模特啊 莉娜 又不是色情明星
He’s a nude model, Lena, not a porn star.
嘿 迪比
Hey, Tibby?
回收箱满了 塞不进东西

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!