It’s good to see you, Lena.
真的希望你能幸福
I really hope you’ll be happy.
你也一样
You too.
莉娜
Lena?
今晚是满月 我们叫它水手月
There’s a full moon tonight. it’s called a “sailor’s moon.”
也许会带给你幸运
Maybe it will bring you good luck, eh?
希望你找到真正想要的东西
Help you find what you are really looking for.
那么 就这样
Um… well, that’s that.
走吧
Let’s just go.
就这样 就这样
That’s that? that’s that?
莉娜你能说点什么吗 怎么了
Okay, Lena, will you say something, please? What happened?
什么也没发生
Nothing happened.
什么都没发生
Nothing happened?
你知不知道
Do you have any idea how long
我们找了他多久
We’ve been looking for this guy…?
多嘴
Slick.
等等 这就是为什么你们这么奇怪
Wait. That’s why you guys were acting so weird?
你们一直计划着这个吗
You’ve been planning this this whole time?
-不是 -是的
– No. – Yes.
-是 -我们来希腊不光是为了牛仔裤
– Yes? – We didn’t come to Greece just for the pants.
等等 我不明白 你们为什么骗我
Wait, I don’t believe this! Why would you guys lie to me?
莉娜 因为我们知道你没法一个人面对
Because, Lena, we knew you couldn’t do it on your own.
你为什么不告诉我们考斯特没结婚
And why didn’t you tell us that Kostos wasn’t married, lena?
-因为这不重要 -不 这很重要
– Because it doesn’t matter. – Yes, it does matter.
不 不重要 他 已经结束了
No, it doesn’t matter. He’s… it’s over.
-我看可没结束 -我也是
– Well, it didn’t look over to me. – Me neither.
没结束
Nope.
你们都不知道自己在说什么
You don’t know what you’re talking about.
你们不会了解的
No way you could understand.
理解什么
What’s to understand?
别想这件事了
Why can’t you just stop thinking about it
跟着感觉走不行吗
And follow your heart?
因为他伤了我的心 他
Because he broke my heart! he…
很疼 我不想再伤心一次
It hurts. I don’t ever want to feel this way again.
不能再这样伤心了 我受不了
I don’t think I could go through this again.
莉娜 一生只会有一次的 知道吗
Lena, this just happens once in a lifetime, you know.
你欠自己一次尝试
I think that you owe it to yourself to at least try.
莉娜·卡利加里斯
Lena Kaligaris.
我们怎们能不爱彼此呢
We are terrible at not loving each other.
我试过不爱你 可我做不到
I tried to stop, but I couldn’t.
我也试过
I tried too.
那我们该怎么做
So, what do we do?
我们一起想办法
We figure it out.
现在考斯特已经有人管了
Well, now that kostos is taken care of…
-讨厌 -考斯特
– oh, shut up. – Kostos!
-闭嘴啦 -牛仔裤怎么办
– stop. – What are we gonna do about the pants?
不知道 我们已经呆了5天了
I don’t know. we’ve been here for five days.
如果找不到怎么办
What if we don’t find them?
我不想就这样回去
I hate the idea of leaving without them.
天哪 我根本不想回去
God, I hate the idea of leaving at all.
天哪
Oh, my…
真是个笨蛋
What an idiot.
-布瑞吉 -别去 布瑞吉
– Bridget? – Bridge, don’t.
-布瑞吉
– Bridget. hey.
你疯了吗 别去 别 布瑞吉
Are you crazy? don’t! no, Bridget.
不要这样 这不好玩 别
Don’t do this! it’s not funny. stop!
想跳的又不止我一个
I’m not the only one that’s going in.
不光我一个
I’m not the only one that’s going in.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-来吧 我们一起跳 -跳
– Come on, we’re all gonna go. – Jump.
不 我不跳
No, I’m not doing this.
我用脚趾沾下水就好
I’ll dip my toes in the water or something.
天哪 小心
Oh, my god, be careful.
1 2 3
One, two, three!
天哪 我不敢
Oh, my god, I can’t do that!
快来 卡门 跳 快
Come on, Carmen, jump! hurry!
有时候 我觉得
Sometimes I like to think
牛仔裤是故意消失的
That the pants got lost on purpose…
这是它给我们最后的礼物
That this was their final gift to us…
让我们相聚
Bringing us back together…
让我们相互宽容 彼此关爱
Back to a place of forgiveness and love…
让我们明白
And an understanding that what we
分享 就是我们需要的魔法
Shared was all the magic we could ever need.
在这个夏天末尾
And as we spent those last few moments of summer…
望着这水天相接的颜色
Looking out at the blending of sea and sky…
我看到了那种熟悉的颜色
I realized it was a color i knew very well
那种有些褪色了的蔚蓝
The softly faded essential blue…
就是穿旧了的牛仔裤的颜色
Of a well-worn pair of pants.
这条牛仔裤让我们重聚
The pants had brought us together again.
而剩下的一切
The rest…
掌握在我们自己手里
Was in our hands.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!