我认为命运操纵了那年夏天
I’d like to think that fate had a hand in what happened that summer.
这条牛仔裤注定要找到我们
That it was the pants’ destiny ta find us.
至于它的来历…以及为何选择我们…
Where they came from and why they chose us…
这永远都是个谜
…well. that will always be a mystery.
但或许这便是奇迹之一
But perhaps that was part of their miracle.
这条牛仔裤感应到我们很需要它
That they sensed in that moment how much we needed them.
我们多需要把持某个信念…
How much we needed some little bit of faith to hold onto…
当我们相信的一切即将消逝时
…when it seemed like everything we believed in was about to slip away.
牛仔裤的夏天
等一下 我叙述得太快了
But wait a minute, I’m getting ahead of myself.
好漂亮的洋装 我真喜欢
Beautiful dress! Love it.
我们四个从很久以前便黏在一起
We’d been a foursome for as long as I could remember.
-我们要去哪里 -那边
-VVhere are we going? -We’re going over there.
其实 我们在出生前就像四胞胎
In fact, we were a foursome before we were born.
七 谁感觉到胎动
And seven. Anyone feel any kicking?
我们的母亲在产前韵律教室认识
Our mothers met at a prenatal aerobics class.
她们其实完全没共通点…
They really didn’t have anything in common…
除了预产期很接近
—except their due dates.
一 放松 很好
One. and relax. Good work.
最先出生的是布莉姬
The first one out of the gate was Bridget.
女孩们 大家好好跳
Ladies, let’s keep it together.
其他人在一周内陆续出生
The rest of us followed within the week.
布莉姬喜欢发号♥施令
Bridget liked to take charge.
跳得好啊 莉娜
Way to go. Lena.
我来处理
I’ll handle this.
但你知道吗
And you know what?
有时胜利是属于我们
Sometimes, that worked in our favor.
天啊
Oh. my God.
我们一向都是如此
And that’s how it always was with us:
付出和接受…
Give and take.
不过大部分时间都在付出
But mostly give.
莉娜 我觉得他不会回来了
Lena. I don’t think he’s coming back this time.
别伤心 卡门
It’: gonna be okay. Carmen.
我明天一大早就过来
I’ll come over first thing tomorrow.
缇碧和布莉姬也会来
And Tibby and Bridget too.
和我说话直到你睡着为止
Just stay on the phone with me until you tall asleep.
《他们到底在想什么 》 第七回
What Were They Thinking?. lake seven.
我们帮助彼此
We were there for each other…
了解世界上没别人能懂的事
…to understand the things that no one else in the world could.
他们想怎样 老蚌生珠
What were they thinking. having another baby at their age?
那我算什么
And what was I?
他们年少轻狂时的实验
Just some experiment from their hippie days…
现在他们才要组真正的家庭
…and now it’s time to start their real family?
去吧
Go ahead.
他们发疯了
They’re out of their minds.
好烂
It sucks.
-烂毙了 -卡
-Totally. -Cut!
莉娜 你不懂这是个悲剧吗
Lena. don’t you realize this is tragedy?
你不能再感情奔放一点吗
Can’t you give me a bit more enthusiasm?
有些事我们永远都不会懂
There were some things we would never make sense of.
哀伤是很难承受的包袱
Grief is never an easy burden to bear.
也会落到我们的肩上
And we were there for those too.
当我们哀悼这位人♥妻♥ 人母与好友的过世…
And as we mourn the loss of this beloved wife, mother and friend…
她的选择更让我们疑惑
…it only makes he! choice that much more unfathomable.
是什么样的绝望 迫使人采取这种手段
What measure of despair compels one to commit such an act?
我们只能欣喜她 前往更美好的地方
We can only take comfort in the fact that she is in a better place now…
而非在人世承受煎熬
…than she found here among us.
请节哀 布莉姬
My deepest sympathies. Bridget.
我们共同面对无法独自承担的哀恸
We were there for the things we couldn’t face alone.
-嗨 -嗨 小布 你还好吗
-Hey. -Hey, Bee. you okay?
嗯 脱掉高跟鞋后就舒服多了
Yeah. I will be as soon as I get out of these stupid heels.
来 帮我拿着好吗
Here. Hold them 10! me. will you?
我用跑的回家好了
Think I’ll run home.
或是不愿意面对的前途
Or the ones we didn’t want to face at all.
我们四个似乎构成一个完整的人
Together, it was as if we formed one single, complete person.
狂野 冲劲十足的布莉姬
Wild. unstoppable Bridget.
害羞 美丽的莉娜
Shy and beautiful Lena.
叛逆的缇碧
Tibbv. the rebel.
还有我 作家卡门
And me, Carmen, the writer.
在古董店买♥♥不到新货
Can’t buy anything new at a vintage stole.
我们当时十六岁 从未分开过 但好景不常…
We were 16 and had never been apart. And all that was about to change.
-这件呢 -很好看
-How about this one? -It’s great.
若你想去希腊 看来像拉凡狄法西欧
If you wanna go to Greece looking like Laverne De Fazio-.
-谁 -七十年代的电视偶像
-Who? 370s TV icon.
我是唯一受过文化熏陶的人吗
Am I the only one who’s not culturally deprived?
缇碧今早忘了吃快乐丸
Tibby forgot to take her happy pill this morning.
其实我要留着在渥曼打工时吃
Actually. I’m saving them 10! when I’m stuck doing time at Wallmans…
而你们却能到四处游晃探险
…while the rest of you jet off on your little adventures.
真可怜 缇碧 你真夸张
Boo-hon, “fibby. You are such a drama queen.
我要去南卡罗莱纳 只隔三个州
I am going to South Carolina. That is only. like. three states away.
但还是一种抛弃 我恨你们
It’s abandonment, nevertheless. I hate you all.
是你自己愿意留下来过暑假的…
You’re the one who wanted to stay here all summer…
专心拍摄你的记录片
…and angst it out making your documentary.
对 一定会轰动
Yeah. it’s gonna be a huge hit.
拍摄如何摆除臭剂的精彩镜头
Thrilling footage on how to stack deodorant.
我要自创电影类型 叫”烂记录片”
I think I’m gonna start my own genre. call it the documentary.
莉娜 你看 天啊
Lena. look at this! Oh. my goodness.
-好漂亮 -我不能穿比基尼
-They’re perfect. -I can’t wear a bikini.
你不知道希腊的海滩都是天体营
Don’t you know all the beaches in Greece are nude?
-什么 -她在开玩笑啦 莉娜
-What? -She’s just kidding, Lena.
天啊 我真羡慕你
God. I envy you.
你可以去有帅哥的地方
You get to go to a place where there’s actually guys.
我以为你很想去足球场
I thought you were looking forward to El Campu de Fritbul.
没错 但她发现只有女生可以参加
She sure was until she found out it was gills only.
-男生不准去 -别提了
-No boys allowed. -Don’t talk about it.
有人在穿耳洞
Hey, pierce alert, pierce alert.
抱歉 小姐 你的洞够多了
Sony. young lady. no more holes.
快去试穿这些衣服
Take those out light now and try these on.
-快去 -去试穿
-Look. Here you go. -Put them on.
-快点去 -好啦 卡门
-Go. go. go. -Okay. CarmenCarmen.
缇碧 你真漂亮
Tibby. you’re a babe!
-缇碧 你美呆了 -转身 看看你
Tibby. you look amazing. Tum around. Look at you!
-卡门 -你穿这件真好看
-Carmen! -You look wonderful .
-太漂亮了 -很适合你 拜托你买♥♥
-It looks good. -It looked great on you. Please buy them.
-你来试试看 -但我不♥穿♥牛仔裤
-You try them on. then. -But I don’t weal jeans.
是啊 也不♥穿♥比基尼或迷你裙
Yeah. Or bikinis or miniskirts…
或任何展露身材的衣服
…or anything else that might actually show you have a shape.
我哪有这样
I do not.
缇碧 你穿真好看 干嘛不承认
Tibby. those look so great on you. Why can’t you just admit it?
因为我喜欢自怨自艾
Because I’m wallowing in self-pity.
-莉娜 -真的假的
-Lena! -Ale you serious?
-你原来有身材 -你看看
-You have a body! -Look at that.
莉娜卡利加瑞竟然也前♥凸♥后♥翘♥
Lena Kaligalis has a body!
-别说了 我哪有 -这是何时发生的
-Stop it! I do not. -When did this happen?
-你穿牛仔裤很好看 -你自己看看
-You look good in them. -Look at you.
你美呆了 小莉娜
You look good! Little Lena.
你最爱牛仔裤 怎么不去试穿
You’re the one who loves jeans so much. why don’t you try them?
-也许因为我比你高三寸 -很公平
-Maybe because I’m 3 inches taller than you. -Fail’s fail.
-这条裤子怎么也适合你 -真奇怪
-Hey, how can they be perfect on you too? -That is a little weird.
不知道 不过我觉得毛毛的
I don’t know, but it’s really starting to freak me out.
好 卡门 该你了
Okay. Carmen. it’s your tum.
卡门 你去试穿
Carmen. you try them on.
-拜托 你是说真的 -你非穿不可
-Oh. come on. honestly. Ale you serious? -You have to.
你们三个穿的裤子
You think that a pair of jeans that fits all three
能合我的大屁♥股♥
of you is going to fit all of this?
-快点穿上 -我们帮你把大腿塞进去
-Put them on. Now. -We’ll help your thighs get into them.
-缇碧 别这样 -我开玩笑的
-Tibby! Come on. now. -I’m just kidding.
可以帮我脱吗
Will you help me get out of them?
卡门 我们都试了 你就穿吧
Carmen. we all tried them on. Just try them.
好吧
All light.
我的大腿

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!