Snow White, sir.
这是给红十字会的 麦克德莫特 这样你的家人就能知道你在哪儿了
This is for the Red Cross, McDermott, so your family will know where you are.
白雪公主
Snow White.
卡♥通♥人物
Cartoon character.
文森佐迪乔瓦尼
Vincenzo di Giovanni.
意大利人
Italian.
幸存者
Survivor.
英国人 天生的
British citizen, naturally.
待嫁…之人
Lady… in waiting.
你可以严刑拷问我
And you can torture me until you can take no more,
直到你年轻的生命被消耗殆尽 莫蒂默
within an inch of your young Iife, Mortimer,
但是我永远也不会透露我的年龄 先生
but I will never reveal my age, sir.
没关系的 富伍德夫人 我看过你的护照
That’s fine, Mrs Fullwood. I’ve seen your passport.
国籍 女士?
Nationality, madam?
我非常非常抱歉 莫蒂默
I’m very, very sorry, Mortimer.
国籍 女士?
Nationality, madam.
我母亲是…
My mother is…
英国人 我父亲是德国人
was British, my father German.
在这些年的夏天
I got to know the country Ianes of Oxfordshire very well
我对牛津郡的乡间小路了如指掌
during the summers of most years.
我和我妈妈 哥哥在德国时 住在山旁 面朝旭日
My mother, my brother and I, while in Germany,
过着呵护备至的生活
we Iived a sheltered Iife on the sunlit side of the mountain.
是什么让你从阳光灿烂的山上走到了这里
And what brought you down those sunlit mountain slopes?
太阳不再照耀
The sun stopped shining.
我哥哥在我之前就发现了天气的变化
My brother saw the change in the weather Iong before I did.
美梦变成了噩梦
The dream had become a nightmare.
他妻子每晚都听他说着他的噩梦
His wife Iistened to his nightmares night after night.
之后他也开始分享这些噩梦
She began to share them too.
之后他们就告诉了他们的朋友和家人 他们都想知道该怎么做
Then they talked to their friends and family and… wondered what to do.
当他们告诉你的时候你说了什么?
What did you say when they came to you?
无论他们要做什么
That whatever they were going to do,
都是非常危险的
it would be too dangerous.
他们…他们失去了很多东西的
They… They had too much to Iose.
他们第一个孩子刚出生 就…
Their first child was a newborn and…
埃拉? – 埃拉…
EIIa? – EIIa…
埃拉
EIIa.
我多希望他们能听我的话
I hoped that they would Iisten to me,
这样他们就会只在心里默默坚持信念
that they would keep their beliefs to themselves.
但是…
But do
你知道他们做了什么吗 莫蒂默?
you know what they did, Mortimer?
他们为什么会被抓?
Why they were arrested?
他们发放小册子然后在墙上涂标语
They scattered pamphlets and painted slogans on a wall.
就这样
That was all.
他们就因为这个被杀了
They died for that.
你知道这些事
You know,
你可以告诉我的
all this you… you could have told me.
你可以相信我
You could have trusted me.
这太难了 你一旦关上一扇门 就很难再
It’s very hard, once you’ve closed the door,to open it again.
对任何人打开了
To anyone.
特别是当你已经把钥匙丢掉了
Particularly when you’ve thrown away the key.
所以
So…
我已经没有家人 到红十字会找我了 莫蒂默
I’ve no family for the Red Cross to inform, Mortimer.
我也没有
Neither have I.
你们现在是不是都忘记回家的事了
Don’t y’all forget to come back home now!
准备出发吧 – 真开心,孩子们
Let’s saddle up. – Yippee ki ay, boys!
男孩 就是男孩
Boys. Just boys.
差不多还是男孩
Well, almost boys.
带着炸♥弹♥和深水炸♥弹♥的男孩
Boys armed with bombs and depth charges.
你多大了 上尉? – 24
How old are you, Captain? – 24.
但是
But hey,
我还是男孩 – 唔
I’ve been around. – Hmm!
很好 很好
Gut, gut.
菲德勒 盟军还是没有回复我的信息吗?
不管怎样 邓尼茨司令已经派沙赫特来协助了
还有一艘意大利U艇卡佩里尼号♥
但是他们还有几个小时才能到
怎么说都是好消息 越多越好啊
救生艇小队来了
Kapitan!
太好了 好多朋友都来了
去那边
Just go over there.
名字? – – 贝茨,亨利
Name? – Bates, Henry.
贝茨亨利
Bates Henry
后面有食物和水
There’s food and water at the back.
艇上还会不会有其他妇女和孩子?
Are there… would there be any more women, girls, on the boat?
没有了 富伍德夫人 你…
No, Mrs Fullwood. Are you…?
莎拉无论做什么事都迟到
Sarah’s always Iate for everything.
好像等着仪仗队去接她似的
Likes to make a grand entrance.
没有? – 没有 抱歉
No? – No. No, I’m sorry.
安东尼! 夏洛特!
Anthony! Charlotte!
是我!
Well… It’s me!
妈妈在哪儿?
Where’s Mother?
我有一些关于你妈妈的坏消息要告诉你
I have some very bad news about mother.
我想我们把你妈妈落下了
I think we have Iost your mother.
落下了?
Lost?
但是她很勇敢
But she was very brave.
她…
Er, she…
我们 我们搜遍了全船来找你们
We, we searched all over the ship Iooking for you.
她只在乎你 你们俩
She only cared about you. The both of you.
她一直留在那里找你
She stayed Iooking for you until the very end. I saw her.
我要我妈妈 我要我妈妈
I want my mother!
安东尼 安东尼…
Anthony. Anthony.
听我说…
Listen.
你和你姐姐… 你们永远也不会忘记你们的妈妈的
You and your sister…you will always remember your mother.
她也永远是你妈妈
She will always be your mother.
这是不会改变的 安东尼 永远不会改变
That cannot change, Anthony. It will never change.
你♥爸♥爸是对的…
And… your father’s right.
你妈妈真的很爱你
Your mother did Iove you very much.
这是什么也改变不了的
Nothing could be more certain.
因为她是你妈妈
Because she was your mother.
你妈妈希望你能成为一个顶天立地的…男子汉 唔?
And your mother would want you to be a big…chap. Hmm?
可能我们的妈妈在另一艘潜艇上呢
Erm, perhaps our mother will be on another submarine.
可能是
Perhaps she will.
还有…
And…
我女儿也是
my daughter will be too.
爸爸! 爸爸!
Father! Father!
什么事 什么事 我的孩子?
Yes…? Yes, my boy?
勿忘你是德国人 孩子
沙赫特
告诉登格勒在土豆汤里放些肉
是的 船长先生
Herr Kapitan!
那个 维尔纳
我父亲跟我说过
你永远不知道下一个转角会遇见什么
我总是回他
在海上没有转角
没错
谢谢你 哈罗
感激不尽
意大利人 排好队
Italians in Iine! Ready to transfer.
准备转移
只转移意大利人
Italians only.
所有的英国人 都留在这
AII British, stay here.
那个…
Well, then!
维拉林恩 哈!
Vera Lynn. Ha!
我们…
We’II…
我们会再见面的 是吗?
We’II meet again. Yeah?
是的 只要战争结束
Yeah. Once this is over.
你觉得呢?
Do you think?
这个不会永远持续下去的
Well, it can’t go on forever.
百年战争的时候他们就这么说了
That’s what they said about the Hundred Years War.
你觉得他们会加上这次吗?
Do you think they were counting at the time?
听我说..
Look…
你说你家乡怎么说来着…
What do you say where you come from?
看?
Look?
看? – 看?… 看…顾好你自己
Look. – Look? Look after yourself.
保重 – 是的
And be good. – Yeah.
你也是
You too.
在外面看这景象真是别有滋味
看起来怎么样?
吓人
这让我也想起来了 维尔纳
你把这些盟军都救到船上

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!