It’s because I won’t fight any more.
嗯 这不就是问题所在嘛
Hmm. And that is the problem.
不是吗
Isn’t it?
算了…
Right.
能否赏脸跳支舞
May I have the pleasure of this dance?
哦 上帝啊 母亲 真是快乐的寡妇
Oh, dear God, Mother. The merry widow.
我能否有幸请您跳支舞 小姐?
May I have the pleasure of this dance, miss?

No.
谢谢你
Thank you.
介意吗 莎拉 – 不
Do you mind, Sarah? – No.
哦 顾资上尉!
Oh, Captain Coutts.
真丢脸 – 你母亲这可怜
It’s embarrassing. – Your poor mother.
今天过得好么? – 是的 很好 你呢?
Had a good day? – Yes, Iovely. You?
我能坐吗
May I?
来嘛 那个一起床
Shh.
脸上就挂着微笑的小女孩呢? 嘘
Where’s that Iittle girl who wakes up with a smile on her face? Shh.
来点这个吧
Have a bit of this.
好了 好了 好了
OK. AIright, alright, alright.
嘘…
Shh. Shh.
哦 我的天 顾资上尉过来了
Dear me. Here comes Captain Coutts.
他是否威胁要跟你跳舞? – 他已对所有人威胁说要跳舞了
Has he threatened to dance with you? He’s threatened to dance with everyone.
做好准备吧 希尔达史密斯
Now, be prepared, Hilda Smith.
下一支舞就是我的了
The very next dance is mine.
就把这当成是你在劳军吧
Just think of it as your part of the war effort.
您又是从英国哪处来的呢 史密斯太太?
And what part of England would you be from, Mrs Smith?
您的口音使我困惑
Your accent perplexes me.
我猜我有吉普赛血统吧 总是四处流浪
I have gypsy blood, I suppose. AIways been a bit of a wanderer.
一直都居无定所吗?
Never nailed your colours to the mast?
但你总有个家乡吧
But you must be from somewhere.
我们都有家乡的
We’re all from somewhere.
我知道我的家乡在哪
I know where I’m from.
说出来你可能会惊讶的
And you’d be very surprised.
你有没有听说过牛津郡?
Do you know Oxfordshire by any chance?
是的 我知道那儿
Yes, I do, as a matter of fact.
很了解
Very well.
恐怕是需要母亲的触感吧
A mother’s touch, I’m afraid.
谢谢你 莫蒂默 – 没关系
Thank you, Mortimer. – That’s alright.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
我把她抱回船舱去吧
I’II take her back to the cabin.
你还好吗?
Are you alright?
会好的
I will be.
母亲的触感果然灵验
A mother’s touch indeed.
你知道吗 我从没听过小婴儿哭
Do you know, I never heard my baby cry.
你的孩子从没哭过吗?
Your baby never cried?
哦 我当然哭! 主要是为了争取注意力
Oh, I cried. For attention, mainly.
我只是从没在一边听而已 亲爱的
I was never there to hear you, darling.
哦 保姆真是天赐之福啊
Oh, the joy and bliss of nannies!
有一个就够了
That’s all.
船长!
Herr Kapitan!
训练弹 上膛
Practice round!
装弹! – 装弹
Load! – Load.
哦 上帝啊 就没什么法子让那该死的烟雾散掉吗
For God’s sake! Is there nothing that can be done about that damned smoke?
燃料质量不好 长官
Poor-quality fuel, sir.
锅炉都迫切需要大修
Boiler’s in desperate need of an overhaul.
只是这场… – 战争 我知道 这天杀的战争
It’s just a fact of this… – The war, I know. The bloody war.
哦 这事结束之前我一定又会开始抽烟了
I’m going to start smoking again before this thing’s over, I can tell you that.
一起唱…一 二 三
AII together now. One, two, three.
∮ 我的邦妮躺在海面上
∮ My bonnie lies over the sea
∮ 我的邦妮躺在大海上
∮ My bonnie lies over the ocean
∮ 把我的邦妮带回来给我
∮ So bring back my bonnie to me
∮ 昨晚当我躺在枕头上时
∮ Last night as I lay on my pillow
∮ 昨晚当我躺在床上时
∮ Last night as I lay on my bed
∮ 昨晚当我躺在枕头上时
∮ Last night as I lay on my pillow
∮ 我梦见我的邦妮死了
∮ I dreamed that my bonnie was dead
∮ 回来啊,回来啊
∮ Bring back, bring back
∮ 哦,把我的邦妮带回来… ∮ – 别勾搭下人 莎拉
∮ Oh, bring back my bonnie… ∮- No riff-raff, Sarah.
当我们到达南极 就会掉头

海平线上有烟 在右舷
非常好 瓦尔德马尔
声向位置?
把罗斯托给我找来
Und schickt mir Rostau auf die Brucke!
∮ 回来啊,回来啊
∮ Bring back, bring back
∮ 哦,把我的邦妮还给我
∮ Oh, bring back my bonnie to me
你知道你漏掉了一整遍副歌♥和一段主歌♥ 是不是
You do know that you missed out a whole chorus and a verse, don’t you?
爸爸不是故意的 – 英国人我是永远都搞不懂
Father doesn’t mean it. – I will never understand the English.
∮ 哦,给我一个水牛漫步的家园
∮ Oh, give me a home where the buffalo roam
∮ 鹿和羚羊玩耍的地方
∮ Where the deer and the antelope play
呃 刚接到了船长的命令 希尔达
Er, just had an order from the Captain, Hilda.
他 呃…他需要一个唱歌♥五音俱全的上台
He, er, he requires someone on stage who can hold a tune.
你…你是说我吗
You… You mean me?
贼好的主意啊
BIoody good idea!
史密斯太太要唱歌♥了
Mrs Smith is going to sing.
哦 不 我不行的
Oh, no, I couldn’t.
我真的不能 公众场合不行的
I just couldn’t. Not in public.
但你有 你也知道自己有美妙的嗓音
But you have… You know you have a beautiful voice.
哦 来吧 希尔达 当是娱军吧
Oh, come on, Hilda, entertain the troops.
如果我行我也会去的
I would if I could.
唱 我们会再见 你会震惊全场
Sing We’ll Meet Again. You’II bring the house down.
我好像不知道那首歌♥的歌♥词
I don’t know all the words to that song.
任何男女老幼都知道歌♥词的
Every man, woman and child knows those words.
不如这样 我来帮你抱孩子
Tell you what. I’II hold the baby.
这应该不是很长的歌♥吧
It’s not a Iong song, is it?
十三海里 行驶西北偏西的航线
她看来是单独一艘 船长
而且用的燃料是狗屎
她也可能是个大块头呢 长官
还有多久才能确定
入夜就能看清
她是否值得我们关注
以及用上我们最大的家伙
我想大家都懂你的意思了 罗斯托 谢谢你
好吧 给
∮ 而且天空中不是整天都是多云的
∮ And the skies are not cloudy all day
∮ 我们会再见面的
∮ We’ll meet again
∮ 不知道在哪里,也不知道什么时候
∮ Don’t know where, don’t know when
∮ 但我知道我们会在某个晴天再次见面
∮ But I know we’ll meet again some sunny day
∮ 带着微笑
∮ Keep smiling through
∮ 就像你从前那样
∮ Just like you always do
我母亲会杀了我的
My mother would kill me.
哦 来吧 莎拉
Oh, come on, Sarah.
我从来就讨厌那首歌♥
I’ve always hated that song.
他们都在唱
是啊 听来不错
∮ 带着微笑
∮ Keep smiling through
∮ 就像你从前那样
∮ Just like you always do
∮ 直到蓝天把乌云驱散
∮ Till the blue skies drive those dark clouds far away
长官
Sir.
哦 不
No.
你要不要我去…? – 不要
Do you want me to? – No.
把他找来
Get him.
我来跟他谈
I’II talk to him.
∮ 在某个晴天
∮ Some sunny day
进来
Come.
这是十分钟之前送来的
This was sent a few moments ago.
不是好消息 是不是 长官?
It isn’t good news, is it, sir?

No.
你可能该先坐下
You might wish to sit down.
他们都去了吗 长官?
AII of them, sir?
这世界都成什么样了 德国轰炸机能
What kind of a world is it when German bombers
随便冲破夜幕谋害无辜的家庭
can come blindly in the night and murder innocent families?
血与子弹
When bullets and blood
成了唯一的货币
are the only currency?
这样的世界不是我想继续生活下去的
Not the kind of world I wish to Iive in.
如果你愿意 你能 呃…
If you want, you can, er…
呃 坐这儿
Erm, well, sit here.
你不如还是留在这儿吧
Why don’t you just stay here?
谁都别告诉 长官
Tell nobody, sir.
就 呃…
Just, er…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!