如果我拿鱼雷射你算战绩吗?
舍劳斯
从现在开始我们只救年幼的跟美女!
照顾好自己
你也是 维尔纳
你能赢过我的
什么…?
What…
“搜索寻找”是什么意思?
What exactly does search and find mean?
是不是说如果我们找到了他们 就可以炸他们?
Does that mean if we find them, we can bomb ’em?
我以前从来没炸过东西 都不是真的东西
I’ve never bombed nothing before. Nothing real.
左下方有一群鲸鱼 你可以去炸他们
There’s a school of whales down to the Ieft. Take a pop at them if you Iike.
是吗 我可以吗? – 该死的
Yeah? Can I? – sumpain ito.
搜索寻找 就这样
Search and find. That’s all.
目前为止
For now.
瓦尔德马尔
南西南方向
拜托 要是我能看见 你也能看得见
给他们发信♥号♥♥
但是我既不会说英语也不会说意大利语啊
随便做点什么 瓦尔德马尔 就是给他们指引个目标
用用你的想象力
我的意思是 我只有在放屁的时候才觉得疼 不过老是这样子…
I mean, it only really hurts when I break wind, but I’ve got this sort of constant…
我不知道这是什么 但是我确定我需要看医生
I don’t know what it is but I need to see a doctor.
如果你能给我个电♥话♥ 汤斯 我马上就打给最近的医院
If you pass me the telephone, Townes, I’II contact the nearest hospital forthwith.
等一下
Hang on!

Look!
那是闪光灯
That’s a flashing Iight!
I-Z-Z-A-R-D
I-Z-Z-A-R-D
O-F-O-Z
O-F-O-Z.
伊扎德的盎司(绿野仙踪)?
Izzard of Oz!
我们找到了间电影院
We’ve found a picture house!
我才不管那是什么 我们去那儿
I don’t care what it is, we’re going there!
好了
alright.
太好了 非常感谢
Perfect! Thank you very much.
给你介绍一下我的好朋友 哈利 汤斯
May I introduce my good friend, Harry Townes?
不过我得提醒你 此人无可救药了
Sadly I must inform you that he is incurable.
他想介绍一个身患绝症的人
我腋下长了个东西
I, erm, I have a Iump under my arm.
就这里…这里
Er… just, just there. Just there.
我有点猜到是什么 不过要是你能帮我确定 那就感激不尽了
I suspect I know what it is already, but if you could confirm it, I’d be very grateful.
他那里有溃疡。你能看看吗
我到底应该看什么?我是一名无线电操作员
那个 确切的翻译是
Well, the exact translation is, sir,
我怎么可能知道 我他妈的就一电报员
erm, “How would I know? I am only a fucking wireless operator.”
噢 他只是不想我去多想
He’s just trying to spare my feelings.
啊 很难啊 你知道的
It’s hard, you know, sir,
知道自己在拖日子
knowing that you’re Iiving on borrowed time.
哈利
Ah, Harry.
啊 长官 很高兴见到您 – 你也是 汤斯
Ah, sir! Sir, it’s really good to see you, sir! – You too, Townes.
顾资先生? 请告诉我 您的姓名职业国籍还有年龄
Mr Coutts? Name, profession, nationality and age, please.
24 男性农场主
24. Gentleman farmer.
我是苏格兰人 莫蒂默先生
And my nationality is Scottish, Mr Mortimer.
记下吧 – 好的
Put that down, if you would. – Right.
过来吧 汤斯先生
Come along, Mr Townes.
我身子不是很好
I’m not very well, sir.
不过要是您需要的话我就留在这儿
But I’II be here if you want me.
行 汤斯
AIright, Townes.
很高兴见到您 – 汤斯?
Good to see you. – Townes?
你也是。他还好吧?
And you too. Is he alright?
我们都有菲德勒那样的父母就好了
那就都有摄影机了
还是记忆犹新啊
我父母根本就不喜欢那个
我父亲说钱要光明正大地赚
那样拿着才安心
从那时起就不原谅你的父母了?
噢 原谅了啊 我的哥哥
现在也和好了 不过他七岁的时候
天天打我
现在在俄♥国♥前线 上帝保佑他吧
我比你幸运 我有两个姐妹
一个溺爱我 一个敬仰我
你父母呢?
他们就会把钱扔给我 还有好车 摄影机
我父亲不喜欢我加入海军
尽管那是我梦寐以求的
不过我觉得他应该有偷着乐
在我第一次被刷下来的时候
商贾之家 他们还有船
可就是不想自己的独子乘风破浪
我大学学的是哲学跟法律
但我志不在此
他理解了
最后也支持了我
我们要说服菲德勒 说他的摄影机需要被征用
不然别人不会相信?
可能吧
不提醒你一下上次大战中
战壕里那次着名的停战 你就成傻子了
1914年 圣诞节 西线无战事
双方的人在无人区会面
不过这次钓鱼代替了足球
不过别忘了 双方的将军们
可是威胁了 谁敢再来一次就开枪的
我都忘了
长官 陆军上尉本杰明库茨 萨里郡和萨塞克斯郡军团 向您报到
Army Captain Benjamin Coutts, Surrey and Sussex Yeomanry, reporting for duty.
现役上等水兵 哈利 约瑟夫 汤斯
Acting Leading Seaman Harry Joseph Townes…
甲板水手 – 听您吩咐
Deckhand. – At your service.
陆军上尉本杰明库茨 你好吗?
And how are you, Army Captain Benjamin Coutts?
你鼻子上那东西可不大好搞啊
That’s a nasty one you caught.
我一点儿事都没有 船长
Absolutely fine and dandy, sir.
我只想说…不是为了拍谁马屁… 尤其不会拍死对头的
And may I say, while not wanting to flatter anyone, Ieast of all the sworn enemy,
我对您和您的船员都感激不尽 – 谢谢你这么说
I cannot thank yourself and your crew enough.- That’s very kind.
其实 我是在跟这儿的人们说 这让人想起了一战中
In fact, I was saying to Townes that it is very reminiscent of the Iegendary truce
英国和德国在战壕里的那次传奇式休战
between the Tommies and the Hun in the trenches in the Great War.
事实上 我们刚才正在聊 如果能告诉人们真♥相♥ 船长 请允许我打断您一下
As it happens we were just talking In fact, sir, sorry to interrupt,
我认为这是件更为出众的好事 是人性的真实体现
I consider this to be a far greater deed. A true act of humanity.
如果你能理解的话 顾资上尉 这是暂时的…
As Iong as you understand, Captain, that it’s temporary.
哦 我能 船长 我能再说句…
I do, sir. May I also say…?
你给我打岔的时候我很不想打断你 艇长
I hate to interrupt you when you’re interrupting me.
对不起 艇长 我就是比较莽撞 所以鼻子才搞成这样
I’m sorry, sir. I do rather charge in blindly. Hence the nose,
不过请继续吧 艇长
actually. But do carry on, sir.
这场战斗中的沉寂只能是暂时的
This Iull in combat can only be purely temporary.
救援人马已经在路上了 等他们来了 你们会走 我们也会
Help is on its way. And when it arrives, you will go and so will we.
开始新一天的战斗
To fight another day.
我们会的 顾资艇长
Well, we will, Captain Coutts.
不管你是谁 我什么都不想要 谢谢
I don’t want anything, thank you.
尤其是茶和同情
Least of all tea and sympathy.
怕是没有茶啊
I’m afraid I have no tea.
真可惜
What a pity.
如果让我选 我更想要的是茶
If I had the choice, I really would have preferred the tea.
我知道你很担心你女儿
I know you are very worried about your daughter.
这不关你的事
That is none of your business!
听着 我知道你是好意
Look. I know you mean well and all that.
我知道你其实是个好女人
I know that actually you’re a good woman
而我 可以肯定地说不是 不过拜托你
and I most certainly definitely am not, but please,
可以让我一个人难过吗?
do you not think it is possible that I might grieve alone?
不行?
No?

Oh!
看着我
Look at me.
站在你面前的我
Here I stand before you.
刚开始一无所有
Came from nothing…
而现在…
And now…
也是什么都不剩
..nothing is Ieft.
隆美尔的军队这个春天夺走了我丈夫
Lost my husband to Rommel’s forces in spring.
我女儿又因为鱼雷 落到这片汪♥洋♥里…
Lost my daughter to torpedoes in this empty sea.
这些事我真的 非常不愿意去想
Events I am really desperately trying furiously not to think about.
不过我的生命已经在 身不由己的疯狂世界中逝去了
But my Iife has gone from being a ball to bloody bedlam.
引用一句我已故老公最喜欢的话
And to use some of my Iate husband’s favourite words,
“尽说些没用的废话”
“utterly useless bollocks”.
如果…
If only…
如果…
If only…
我女儿能回到我身边 我就…
..I could have my daughter back, I would…
可等你找到她 你会补偿…
But when you find her, you will make up…
我已经失去她了
I’ve Iost her.
告诉我
And tell me,
遭遇这么大的变故 我要怎么对待自己的生活?
what am I expected to do with my Iife now that was so different from before?
说啊 回答我
Go on, answer me.
告诉我
Tell me.
重头再来 对吗?
Start again, shall I?
生更多的孩子?
Have more children?
对他们好一点?
Be better this time?
太晚了
Too Iate.
太晚了
Too Iate.
最好的一条消息是 我们计划与一艘法国船只会合 荣耀号♥
The best news is we plan to rendezvous with a French vessel, the GIoire.
她会来接你们 然后带你们去安全的地方
She’s already on her way to transport you to safety.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!