没有人员伤亡 太好了
It’s amazing no one was hurt.
永别了 朋友们
Bye, everybody.
这才是伟大的父子英雄事迹
Now, that was a great father-son activity.
你好啊 荷马
HeIIo, Homer.
我们终于见面了 虽然还不知道你到底是谁
So we meet at Iast, whoever you are.
有两样东西 在哈佛工商学院是永远学不到的
There’s two things they don’t teach you at Harvard Business SchooI.
那就是如何面对失败 以及怎么使枪
How to cope with defeat, and how to handIe a shotgun.
现在我就要尝试这两样
I’m going to do both right now.
等一下! 你要是杀了我爸…
Wait! If you kiII my dad…
…就永远甭想知道财宝藏哪了
…you’II never know where the treasure is buried.
什么财宝?
What treasure?
“胜利”财宝
The Treasure of Imawiener.
胜利?
I’m a wiener?
太经典了
CIassic.
走自己的路 让别人笑去吧
WeII, aIways Ieave them Iaughing.
再见了 先生
Goodbye, sir.
玛吉! 你真是了不起啊!
Maggie! What a great IittIe accident you turned out to be.
科林? 科林!
CoIin? CoIin!
丽莎? 科林死了!
Lisa? CoIin’s dead.
不过他的临终遗言是
But his Iast words were:
“维尔豪斯 一定要照顾好丽莎”握住她的纤纤细手
”MiIhouse, take care of Lisa. HoId her hand.”
我帮你们暖场了
I got her aII warmed up for you.
科林! 嗨
CoIin. Hi.
你想不想去… – 清理湖水
Hey, you wanna go– – CIean up the Iake?
我本来想说去吃冰激凌的 不过你的提议也不错
WeII, I was gonna say get some ice cream, but okay.
我喜欢冰激凌
I Iike ice cream.
我的手出汗了 不好意思哈
Kind of sweaty. Sorry.
伙计 你居然活下来了! 怎么幸存下来的?
Boy! You survived! How?
我做了狗都不应该做的事
I did things no dog shouId do.
它们会永远阴魂不散地缠着我的
They wiII haunt me forever.
我也爱你
I Iove you too.
这辈子最浪漫的吻
Best kiss of my Iife.
“目前为止”最浪漫的吻
Best kiss of your Iife so far.
别动
Steady.
别动
Steady.
别动
Steady.
爸?
Dad?
谢谢 孩子
Thanks, boy.
别动
Steady.
先生 所有东西都被拿走了
They’ve taken everything, sir.
史密斯 我从来不相信自杀
Smithers, I don’t beIieve in suicide…
…但是如果你想试试看的话 也许会令我暂时忘掉烦恼
…but if you’d Iike to try it, it might cheer me up to watch.
我是汤姆·汉克斯
This is Tom Hanks, saying:
如果你有幸见到我本人 请勿骚扰
If you see me in person, pIease, Ieave me be.
蜘蛛猪 蜘蛛猪
Spider-Pig, Spider-Pig
施展浑身解数 尽显蜘蛛猪神威
Does whatever a Spider-Pig does
它能游走于蜘蛛网吗?
Can he swing from a web?
当然不能 它归根结底还是猪
No, he can’t, he’s a pig
当心啊!
Look out!
它是蜘蛛猪
He is a Spider-Pig
当心啊!
Look out!
它是蜘蛛猪
He is a Spider-Pig
爸 快走吧 自打他们拿圆盖盖着我们 我就一直憋到现在
Come on, Dad, Iet’s go. I’ve been hoIding it since they put the dome over the town.
再忍♥会儿 很多人为这片子流血流汗…
You can wait. A Iot of peopIe worked reaIIy hard on this fiIm…
…他们唯一的愿望 就是你能记住他们的名字
…and aII they ask is for you to memorize their names.
我想确定整个影片摄制过程中…
WeII, I wanna make sure no animaIs were harmed…
…没有任何动物伤亡
…during the fiIming of this movie.
整个影片摄制过程中没有伤及动物
好吧
Okay.
别人落下的爆米花!
FIoor popcorn.
等等等等等等! 玛吉好像有话要说!
Wait, wait, wait! It Iooks Iike Maggie has something to say.
天 她的第一句话啊!
Oh, my God. Her first word.
大结局?
SequeI?
斯普林菲尔德没有赞美诗
Springfield doesn’t have an anthem
我们以为有 可是实际上并没有
We thought we had one But we don’t
我们花钱请了个矮子来写呀
We paid a short guy to write it
但是给了钱之后 人就踪影不见
But we never saw him again
我们从法国佬那儿偷来个调子
The tune we stole from the French
有些事情他们还真在行
There’s a few things they do well
比如做♥爱♥ 酿酒 晒干酪
Like making love, wine and cheese
比如各种各色的香奶酪
Like Roqueforts, Camemberts and Bries
斯普林菲尔德 我们要死了
Springfield, we’re going to die
斯普林菲尔德 我害怕 再见
Springfield, I’m scared, goodbye
助理的活真不是人干的!
Assistant manager isn’t aII it’s cracked up to be.
四年电影学院就是这个下场?
Four years of fiIm schooI for this?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!