Now, as aIways, we end our news on ”The Lighter Side.”
现在正是燕子回归斯普林菲尔德的季节
It’s the time of year when the swaIIows return to SpringfieId.
我想我最怀念的 还是夏日中的一缕微风
I think the thing I miss most is a simpIe summer breeze.
玛吉?
Maggie?
无腊 无需抛光 无需翻修 你需要的就是”圆盖地波”
We’ve got dome wax, dome polish, dome freshener, all your dome needs…
“圆盖地波”位于圆盖及105号♥
…at Dome Depot, located at the 105 and the dome,
圆盖地波!
Dome Depot!
玛吉跑出去了! 玛吉跑出去了!
Maggie got out! Maggie got out!
玛吉刚才就在那里 就在圆盖外面
Maggie was right there, just outside the dome.
玛吉 她在这儿
Marge, she’s right here.
这圆盖会叫你产生幻觉 你一定要镇定 而且…
This dome can pIay tricks on you. You just have to keep caIm and–
天啊!
Oh, my God.
我从圆盖里出来啦! 新鲜空气! 自♥由♥!
I’m out of the dome. Fresh air! Freedom!
我会给你写信的 多保重!
I’II write you. Lead good Iives!
晚上好 我是肯特·布鲁克曼
Good evening, this is Kent Brockman,
寻找污染环境 自私自利…
Efforts to find out whose selfish crime…
连累我们受困圆盖的罪魁祸首… 还是没有任何进展
…caused our entrapment have been fruitless,
但是不久之前…
Until moments ago!
斯普林菲尔德湖有了令人震惊的发现
A shocking discovery has been made here at Lake Springfield,
用这种猪便便罐子的人多得是…
That couId be anybody’s pig-crap siIo.
送回荷马·辛普森
无偿
荷马 原来是你干的!
Homer, it was you.
你将这个镇子置于死地啊!
You singIe-handedIy kiIIed this town.
我知道 这好奇怪
I know. It’s weird.
提醒大家 我们电视台并不鼓励 义务警员行使正义
Just a reminder, this station does not endorse vigilante justice,
除非能将罪犯绳之以法 而这是迟早的事
Unless it gets results, Which it will,
你根本不把我的警告当回事
You didn’t Iisten to me after I warned you.
别担心 这种无聊节目没人看的
Don’t worry, nobody watches this stupid show.
远处那些不详之光是怎么回事?
What’s that ominous gIow in the distance?
杀! 杀! 杀无赦!
Kill! Kill! Kill!
玛吉 快来看啊! 那帮蠢蛋连我们住哪儿都不知道
Marge, Iook. Those idiots don’t even know where we Iive.
杀! 杀! 杀无赦!
Kill! Kill! Kill!
交出荷马! 交出荷马!
We want Homer! We want Homer!
恶魔! 你是个恶魔!
You monster. You monster!
你也看了新闻?
Did you see the news?
亲爱的 别这样 眼下还有更棘手的事
Honey, come on, we have bigger probIems.
但是… 我好生气
But I’m so angry.
你是女人 你要克制满腔怒火
You’re a woman. You can hoId on to it forever.
好吧
Okay.
荷马 你得出去 面对大家…
Homer, you have to go out there, face that mob…
…为你的所作所为道歉
…and apoIogize for what you did.
我会的 但是我担心一开门 他们连你和孩子都不放过
I wouId, but I’m afraid if I open the door, they’II take aII of you.
不会的 我们只要荷马!
No, we won’t. We just want Homer!
也许不是你们 但是他们会杀了爷爷
WeII, maybe not you, but they’II kiII Grampa.
我就在楼下人群里!
I’m part of the mob!
泰尼 把孩子带走!
Teeny! Take out the baby.
我来帮你点上
Here, Iet me get that for you.
后退! 我这儿可有电锯!
Stay back. I got a chain saw.
巴特!
Bart!
爬过来! 快点!
CrawI across. Hurry.
要是被发现 他们会杀了你的
But if they see you heIping us, they’II kiII you.
我肯定你♥爸♥也会这么…
I’m sure your father wouId do the same for–
你明白了 快点过来
Point taken. Now, hustIe your bustIes.
弓箭!
Archers.
我的箭是红色的 这样就知道谁是我的箭下冤魂
I’m using a red arrow so I know who I kiII.
不要! 波洛特! 要是再推 爸爸的小命就不保了
No, PIopper. If you push that, Daddy wiII die.
哈 终于开始转运咯
Hey, my Iuck’s beginning to turn.
等一下! 有东西忘了拿
Wait! There’s something I have to get.
纪念品箱
拿了什么? – 我们的婚礼录像
What’d you get? – Our wedding video.
我们居然有婚礼录像? – 点燃煤气筒
We have a wedding video? – Torch his gas tank!
甩掉他们啦!
We Iost them.
这里
Up here.
抓住他们! 抓住他们!
Get them! Get them!
帮我一把?
LittIe heIp?
要知道 “道歉”这个词…
You know, the word ”apoIogy” …
…现在到处泛滥 不过当它发自内心…
…is tossed around a Iot these days, but when it comes from in here–
妈 我们该怎么办?
Mom, what are we gonna do?
玛吉 现在别闹
Maggie, not now.
一会儿再玩
We’II pIay Iater.
大漏坑! 跟我来! 孩子们!
The sinkhoIe. FoIIow me, kids!
拜拜啦! – 再见咯!
Geronimo! – Sacajawea!
回见! 衰人们!
So Iong, Iosers!
他的大脑壳还露着! 挠他!
The top of his head is stiII showing. CIaw at it!
现在他们是中国的问题了
WeII, they’re China’s probIem now.
科林!
CoIin!
我听不见!
I can’t hear you!
献给丽莎的歌♥
我从不曾幻想会经历如此完美时刻 但现在…
I never thought my Iife wouId have an absoIuteIy perfect moment, but this is–
丽莎有男朋友了! 可惜他们就要诀别了!
Lisa’s got a boyfriend that she’II never see again!
太完美了
Perfect.
我们该怎么办? – 逃跑
What do we do? – Now we run.
很遗憾叫他们跑了 先生
I’m afraid we Iost them, sir.
见鬼!
Damn it!
那就快把他们找回来! 把他们丢进圆盖里!
WeII, then, you find them and you get them back in the dome.
别再叫其他人跑出来
And so nobody eIse gets out…
派人24小时守在那里!
…I want roving death squads around the perimeter 24/7.
我需要1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥名骨干精英
I want 10, 000 tough guys…
…我还需要1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥虾兵蟹将 好叫精英更显阳刚之气
…and I want 10, 000 soft guys to make the tough guys Iook tougher.
我要他们这样排列 精英 虾蟹 精英 虾蟹…
And here’s how I want them arranged: Tough, tough, soft, tough…
精英 虾蟹 精英 虾蟹…
soft, soft, tough, tough, soft, soft, tough, soft.
先生 您都被手上的职权搞得抓狂了
Sir, I’m afraid you’ve gone mad with power.
当然了! 无权无势能抓狂吗? 那样就太无聊了 根本没人搭理你
Of course. Ever try going mad without power? It’s boring. No one Iistens to you.
巴特 你在喝威士忌? – 我现在心烦!
Bart, are you drinking whiskey? – I’m troubIed.
巴特! – 我保证明天就戒!
Bart. – I promise, I’II stop tomorrow.
你现在就给我戒!
You’II stop right now.
小子 你给我回来!
You come back here, IittIe man.
我好想佛兰德斯! 听到没? 我想他!
I miss FIanders. There, I said it!
你♥爸♥哪去了? – 出去了
Where’s your father? – He went out.
趁他现在不在 我们快点重建生活吧
Let’s quickIy rebuiId our Iives whiIe he’s gone.
嗨 伙计们?
Hey, guys?
敲门暗号♥是什么来着?
What’s the secret knock, again?
听着 我知道都是我惹的祸 这是大♥麻♥烦
Look, I know I screwed up. This is big.
超级大♥麻♥烦! 我们无家可归!
It’s huge! We’re homeIess!
所有的朋友都惦记着杀我们!
Our friends wanna kiII us!
你要是还想和我们过日子…
Before we can even stay in the same room with you…
…现在就老实告诉我 你脑子究竟在想什么?
…I need to know what was going through your mind…
…把我的话当耳旁风
…when you didn’t Iisten to me…
居然把罐子扔到湖里…
…and dumped that siIo in the Iake.
荷马!
Homer!
我不知道该怎么回答 玛芝! 我做事不动脑子!
I don’t know what to teII you, Marge. I don’t think about things.
我敬佩那些动脑袋想问题的人 可是…
I respect peopIe who do…
我只想不伤害任何人 能安安稳稳的与你厮守
…but I just try to make the days not hurt untiI I get to crawI in next to you again.
我的意思是 哦!
I mean, oh.
真的很抱歉 不仅仅只是抱歉…
Look, I’m reaIIy sorry. But I’m more than just sorry…
…我已经想好了解决方案
…I’m prepared with a soIution.
我总是担心自己把生活搞砸 对此留有后路 以备不时之需
I’ve aIways been afraid I’d screw up our Iives so badIy we’d need a backup pIan.
那个方案就在这里!
And that pIan is right here!
出监重获自♥由♥
不是
No.
不是这个
Nope.
有了
Bingo.
请多包涵
Bear with me.
阿♥拉♥斯加
崭新的开始
阿♥拉♥斯加?
AIaska?
阿♥拉♥斯加 一个不会超重 不会酩酊大醉的地方
AIaska. A pIace where you can’t be too fat or too drunk.
一个没人在乎
Where no one says things Iike:
“高中毕业证”的地方
”Let’s see your high schooI equivaIency certificate.”
我不确定 荷马
I don’t know, Homie.
我说的不是很恰当
I’m not saying it right.
这样想吧 我无法独自一人开始新生活
Look, the thing is, I can’t start a new Iife aIone.
而且我真的开始喜欢你们这帮家伙了!
And I’ve reaIIy come to Iike you guys.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!