AII in favor of a new scissor Iift, say ”aye.”
赞成 – 不!
Aye. – No!
这湖水离彻底变成剧毒之湖仅仅一步之遥
This Iake is just one piece of trash away from a toxic nightmare.
但是我知道我说的你们只会充耳不闻
But I knew you wouIdn’t Iisten.
所以我擅做主张 把你们喝的水都换成了湖水
So I took the Iiberty of pouring water from the Iake in aII your drinking gIasses.
所以说不能给孩子好脸色看!
This is why we shouId hate kids.
这事事关重大
This is serious, peopIe.
今后禁止向湖中倾倒废物 我现在宣布进入紧急状态
No more dumping in the Iake. I hereby decIare a state of emergency.
黑色紧急状态!
Code bIack.
黑色? 这可是最糟糕的颜色!
BIack? That’s the worst coIor there is.
不是说你 卡尔 – 算了 这种事我都习惯了
No offense there, CarI. – I get it aII the time.
斯普林菲尔德清圬大行动 有志青年引发全民忧虑
对不起 湖里禁止丢弃废物
Sorry, sorry. No dumping in the Iake.
好吧 那我就把后院清理的垃圾扔到车里去
Fine. I wiII put my yard trimmings in a car compactor.
警长 我觉得那好像是具尸体
Chief, I think there was a dead body in there.
我也是这么想的 泰利说了是后院废物
I thought that too, untiI he said ”yard trimmings.”
卢 你得会听才行
You gotta Iearn to Iisten, Lou.
现在来看看这屏障是不是 对傻子也百毒不侵
Let us now make sure this barrier is compIeteIy idiot-proof.
克里特斯? – 有何吩咐?
CIetus. – Yessum?
往湖里扔点东西进去
Try to dump something in the Iake.
好的
Okay.
不行啊 扔不了啊!
I can’t. I simpIy can’t.
太好了 – 真有效啊
BriIIiant. – Very effective.
千万别瞎想
Don’t get any ideas.
也许我们应该亲一下 以缓解我们之间的紧张关系
Maybe we shouId kiss, just to break the tension.
这儿是怎么了?
What’s going on here?
没什么 没什么
Nothing. Nothing.
我觉得猪不应该进屋的
I’m not sure that pig shouId be in the house.
另外 你打算怎么处理… 它的排泄物?
And by the way, what are you doing with his Ieavings?
别担心 这事尽在掌握之中
Don’t worry. I’ve devised a most eIegant soIution.
猪便便
这玩意儿漏了
It’s Ieaking.
不是漏 是溢出来了
It’s not Ieaking, it’s overfIowing.
才两天它就拉了这一大罐子? !
He fiIIed up the whoIe siIo in just two days?
也有我拉的
WeII, I heIped.
荷马 等等! 停下 我知道你容易三心二意
Homer, stop! Stop. I know it’s easy for your mind to wander…
…你一定要好好听我说
…but I want you to reaIIy concentrate on me.
我一直觉得这就是 爷爷试图警告我们的灾难
I can’t escape the feeIing that this is the crisis Grampa warned us about.
你一定得把这罐废物处理好
You have to dispose of that waste properIy.
好的 玛芝 我会的
Okay, Marge. I wiII.
你可以带上蜘蛛猪一起!
You can take Spider-Pig with you.
它不叫蜘蛛猪了 现在叫哈里·波洛特
He’s not Spider-Pig anymore, he’s Harry PIopper.
危险性废物处理中心

HeIIo.
荷马 快过来
Homer, you gotta get over here.
卫♥生♥部♥门关掉了甜甜圈店 现在正免费发放呢!
HeaIth inspector shut down the doughnut store, they’re giving out free doughnuts!
哦 天啊! 天啊! 把手头这件事办完我就过去
Oh, my God, oh, my God! I just got one thing I gotta do first.
那你可得快点啊 估计一会儿就没了
WeII, you better hurry. They’re going fast.
哇 好险啊
Whoa, that was cIose.
禁止丢弃废物!
你这个混♥蛋♥!
邪恶!
Evil!
开车! 开车! 快开车!
Drive, drive, drive!
哦 对啊
Oh, right.
往那儿看 那是与斯普林菲尔德接壤的四大州
Look at that. You can see the four states that border SpringfieId:
俄亥俄 内华达 缅因和肯塔基州
Ohio, Nevada, Maine and Kentucky.
哦 是啊
Oh, yeah.
如果你仔细看的话 你几乎能…
And if you Iook reaI cIose, you can aImost–
这东西可真怪…
WeII, this certainIy seems odd…
…不过上帝无所不能啊
…but who am I to question the work of the AImighty?
感谢万能的上帝创造出这么非凡 精致而又智能的生物
We thank you, Lord, for this mighty fine inteIIigent design.
太神奇了
Good job.
戳! 戳! 戳!
Jabbity, jabbity, jab, jab, jab!
嘿! 要是再戳它眼睛 就是触犯法律!
Hey! Jab one more eye and it’s a federaI crime.
你们是谁? – 环保局
Who are you? – EnvironmentaI Protection Agency.
罗斯·卡吉尔 环保局局长 来见总统
Russ CargiII, head of the EPA, here to see the president.
总统先生
Mr. President.
对 我就是
Ja, that is me.
斯普林菲尔德的污染已经到了危急状态
PoIIution in SpringfieId has reached crisis IeveIs.
我真讨厌这差事 不是危机 就是什么世界末日
I hate this job. Everything’s ”crisis” this and ”end of the worId” that.
就没人先说个笑话引出议题 我想念丹尼·狄·维托
Nobody opens with a joke. I miss Danny De Vito.
你想听笑话? 要是你听过这个的话 就阻止我讲下去
You want a joke, huh? Stop me if you’ve heard this one.
看看这些愤怒的眼睛和巨型獠牙
Look at those angry eyes and giant teeth.
就跟在肯尼迪家过圣诞节一样恐怖
It’s Iike Christmas at the Kennedy compound.
总统先生 您委任我为环保局长时…
You know, sir, when you made me head of the EPA…
您将百年不遇的人才
…you appointed one of the most successfuI men in America…
低就于千年不遇的无能部门
…to the Ieast successfuI agency in government.
可我为什么还是欣然接受呢?
And why did I take the job?
因为我是个富翁 希望回馈社会
Because I’m a rich man who wanted to give something back.
我不是指钱 而是回馈些非物质的东西
Not the money, but something.
眼下这就是我们施展拳脚的机会
So here is our chance to kick some ass for Mother Earth.
接着说 – 我已经提炼出
I’m Iistening. – WeII, I’ve narrowed your choices down…
…五个不可思议的议案
…to five unthinkabIe options.
每个都有难以预计的恶果…
Each wiII cause untoId misery–
我选第三个
I pick number three.
您不先读读再做决定吗?
You don’t wanna read them first?
我当总统是为了”领导”不是为了”读议案”我选第三个!
I was eIected to Iead, not to read. Number three!
莫氏酒家
我们被封在圆盖里了!
We’re being seaIed in a dome!
我该怎么办? 我不知道!
What do I do? I don’t know what to do!
要是进来就被关在这儿 要是出去就孤零零一个人
If I stay, I’m trapped. If I Ieave, I’m aIone.
天啊! 进来! 出去! …
Oh, God. In, out, in, out!
我还没亲眼见过威尼斯
I never saw Venice.
被困终生!
”Trapped forever.”
这一切都是真的
It’s aII come true.
教堂发疯的老头子说得没错!
That crazy oId man in church was right.
圆盖!
Dome!
家园安♥全♥部♥
好了 伙计们 开火
AII right, men, open fire.
谁受伤了? 受伤的举手
Who’s hurt? Raise your hands.
就没好点的表现
Without the attitude.
大家注意! 有重要事件向大家宣布
PeopIe, peopIe. I have an important announcement.
我刚刚改进了一台喷酸式超级无敌钻孔机
I have just perfected an acid-firing super-driII…
它可以无坚不破! – 太好了!
…which can cut through anything. – Hey, that’s cooI.
就在那儿!
It’s right there.
就在圆盖外面
Just outside of the dome.
什么粗暴无♥耻♥之人会对我们下此毒手呢?
What ruthIess madmen couId have done this to us?
美国联邦政♥府♥
The United States government,
我叫罗斯·卡吉尔 EPA的主管
My name is Russ Cargill and I’m head of the EPA,
什么?
The what?
环保局 – 再说一遍?
Environmental Protection Agency, – Come again?
我是大屏幕上的人 你们给我听着
Look, I’m a man on a big TV, Just listen,
斯普林菲尔德已经… – 斯普林菲尔德!
Springfield has become—SpringfieId!
成为有史以来最为污染的城市…
The most polluted city in the history of the planet–
小题大作
Drama queen!
为了防止向外散播污染
To keep your poisons from spreading…
政♥府♥将你们封于此圆盖内
…your government has sealed you in this dome,
除此之外别无他法
It’s the last thing we wanted to do,
圆盖是我公♥司♥造的 不过这是题外话
I own the company that makes the dome, but that’s beside the point,
你是说我们象老鼠一样被困这儿了?
You mean we’re trapped Iike rats?
不 想困住老鼠可不这么容易 你们更象是… 胡萝卜
No, rats can’t be trapped this easily, You’re trapped like carrots,
等一下 不再有污染了呀 大家都不再向湖中倾泻废物了
Wait. We couIdn’t be more poIIuted. Everyone stopped dumping in the Iake.
很显然 有个家伙可不听这套
Apparently someone didn’t get the message,
自然点
Act naturaI.
嘿! 迟早会有人路过这儿 将一切公之于众的
Hey, buddy, sooner or Iater, peopIe are gonna discover this.
别担心 我们知道怎么把你们从地图上抹去
Don’t worry about that, We found a way to take you off the map,
你右侧将出现的…
Coming up on your right:
无名地
Nothing,
我是肯特·布鲁克曼 向您报道严重危机
This is Kent Brockman, reporting to you on a crisis so serious…
此危机拥有独一无二的名字和主题曲
…it has its own name and theme music.
困普契诺咖啡
圆盖是为了灭绝生命
The dome has put an end to Iife as we know it.
现在城里汽油 除皱针等种种资源短缺
The town is running Iow on suppIies of everything from gasoIine to Botox.
请稍等
Moment, pIease.
与往常一样 节目最后我们来看看”鸿毛一瞥”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!