扭曲的尾巴 一千只眼睛 被困终生
Twisted tail! A thousand eyes! Trapped forever!
那是什么意思?
What couId that be?
我觉得是绿灯侠被塞尼斯托
I beIieve it’s the sound the Green Lantern made…
扔到酸缸后发出的尖叫声
…when Sinestro threw him into a vat of acid.
多谢来访
Yeah. Thanks for coming over.
多谢你的孕妇裤咯
Thanks for giving me your pregnancy pants.
真不知道有这么舒服呢
Never known comfort Iike this.
为什么我要…
Why did I…
…提议这个?
…suggest this?
锁定周三FOX 敬请收看
你比名人还要聪明吗?
没错 电影里我们都能插广♥告♥!
好啦 小子 现在该”终极勇敢比赛”了
AII right, boy, time for the uItimate dare.
我说你敢踩滑板往返”克里斯蒂汉堡”
I dare you to skateboard to Krusty Burger and back…
不♥穿♥衣服哦
…naked.
怎么个不♥穿♥法? – 一♥丝♥不♥挂♥呀
How naked? – Fourth base.
那女孩子会看到我的小JJ
GirIs might see my doodIe.
哦 我明白了 那我宣布以后就管你叫胆小鬼了
Oh, I see. Then I hereby decIare you chicken for Iife.
每天早上我都会对你说 “早上好啊 胆小鬼”
Every morning, you’II wake up to ”Good morning, chicken.”
你结婚那天 我会高歌♥…
At your wedding, I’II sing:
我现在喜欢男人啦!
I Iike men now.
别看我正指着的地方!
Don’t Iook where I’m pointing!
以美国专♥制♥的名义 快给我站住!
Stop in the name of American squeamishness!
孩子们 在我们尽情用餐之前 别忘了感谢上帝赐予我们丰盛的
Boys, before we eat, don’t forget to thank the Lord for this bountifuI–
小JJ? !
Penis? !
丰盛的小JJ – 丰盛的小JJ
BountifuI penis. – BountifuI penis.
阿门
Amen.
听着 孩子 没人喜欢身上裹着衣服 不过法律就是这么规定的
Listen, kid, nobody Iikes wearing cIothes in pubIic, but, you know, it’s the Iaw.
吃午饭咯!
Lunchtime!
你们不能就把我扔在这儿
You can’t just Ieave me out here.
别担心 我们找了个小朋友陪你玩
Don’t worry, we found a friend for you to pIay with.
纳尔逊 亲爱的 你上哪儿去了?
NeIson, honey, where have you been?
爸! – 出什么事了 警官?
Dad! – What seems to be the probIem, officers?
快告诉他们是”勇敢比赛”
TeII him you dared me to do it.
果真如此的话 绑在这儿的应该是你 而不是你儿子
If that’s true, then you shouId be taking the rap here, not your son.
如果事出于我 你们要如何处置?
And what happens to me if it’s my fauIt?
一小时的”养育子女”课程
You’II have to attend a one-hour parenting cIass.
都是他的主意! 他做得太过分了!
It was aII his idea! He’s out of controI, I teII you!
我根本管不了他!
I’m at my wits’ end.
真是太…
It’s so…
法庭见 孩子
See you in court, kid.
好了 儿子 咱们去吃午饭
Okay, son, Iet’s get some Iunch.
你有没有带我的衣服?
Did you at Ieast bring my cIothes?
衬衫 袜子 全带来了
Shirt, socks, everything you need.
你忘了带我的裤子! – 你以为我是汤米·巴哈马吗?
You didn’t bring my pants. – Who am I, Tommy Bahama?
今天是我这辈子最倒霉的一天!
This is the worst day of my Iife.
是”目前为止”最倒霉的一天
The worst day of your Iife so far.
嘿 巴特 – 你想怎么着 佛兰德斯?
Say, Bart? – What do you want, FIanders?
要是你需要裤子 我这儿有条备用的
If you need pants, I carry an extra pair.
因为男孩子总是淘气嘛
You know how boys are, aIways praying through the knees.
为什么要帮我? 我和你无亲无故
Why are you heIping me? I’m not your kid.
我们是邻居啊 要是我家孩子碰上这事 你♥爸♥一定也会伸手相助的
We’re neighbors. I’m sure your father wouId do the same for my boys.
谢谢啦
Thank you.
嘿 你这是怎么了? – 你真想知道?
Hey, what’s with you? – You reaIIy wanna know?
当然咯
Of course I do.
什么样的老爸会不关心…
What kind of a father wouIdn’t care about–
…戴帽子的猪!
A pig wearing a hat!
开拍
Action.
嘿 嘿 是我 你们的老朋友克里斯蒂 这次向大家推荐新款猪肉汉堡”克拉克”
Hey, hey! It’s your oId paI Krusty, for my new pork sandwich, the KIogger.
除非在墨西哥 否则你不可能 找到比这更高脂流油的汉堡啦
If you can find a greasier sandwich, you’re in Mexico!
好啦
And we’re cIear.
太好了! 伙计 把这头猪宰了吧
Perfect. Cut, print, kiII the pig.
什么? ! 你… 它衣冠楚楚 你怎么忍♥心下手?
What– ! You can’t kiII him if he’s wearing peopIe cIothes!
我会带你回家的
You’re coming home with me.
一千只眼睛? 什么意思?
”A thousand eyes.” What couId that be?
嗯… 我很确定… 一千… 是个数字
I’m pretty sure a thousand is a number.
嗨 玛芝 嫁给性情中人是不是很幸福?
Hey, Marge. Isn’t it great being married to someone who’s reckIessIy impuIsive?
说实话 我一直为这事懊悔不已呢
ActuaIIy, it’s aged me horribIy.
快和我们的新成员打个招呼吧!
Then say heIIo to the newest Simpson.
荷马!
Homer!
我相信教堂里发生的就是警告眼前这事
I beIieve what happened in church was a warning about preciseIy this.
快把这只猪弄走!
PIease, get rid of that pig.
你会喜欢上它的! 瞧 它还会模仿你呢!
Oh, you’re gonna Iove him. Look, he does an impression of you.
你吓着她了
You naiIed her.
它还会取笑我呢
He aIso does me.
你笑了 那现在就没事啦
You smiIed. I’m off the hook.
你造型真是千变万化啊
Oh, you have so many Iooks.
原来这才叫做温馨啊
So that’s what snug is.
谁是好猪猪?
Who’s a good pig?
谁是好猪猪?
Who’s a good pig?
心情不爽是吗 孩子?
Rough day, huh, son?
你根本不知道什么是”不爽” 嬷嬷
You don’t know what rough is, sister.
巴特 我家孩子不开心时
Bart, you know, whenever my boys bake up a batch of frownies…
…我就带他们去钓鱼散心
…I take them fishing.
你♥爸♥爸有带你去钓过鱼吗?
Does your dad ever take you fishing?
爸! 拿灭虫器来逮鱼可不太厚道!
Dad, it’s not fair to use a bug zapper to catch the fish.
如果你和我一样对这些鱼充满关爱之情 就会希望它们带着尊严 庄重的赴黄泉
If you Iove fish Iike I do, you want them to die with dignity.
有鱼咬钩啦
I think I have a nibbIe.
和你一起钓鱼应该更有趣吧?
I think fishing might be more fun with you.
太好了 我帮你冲杯可可吧?
Oh, great. Now, how about I fix you some cocoa?
少来啦 可可是女孩子喝的
No way. Cocoa’s for wusses.
要是你改主意的话… 就到窗台这儿来拿啊
WeII, sir, if you change your mind, it’s on the windowsiII.
哦 天啊!
Oh, my God.
等一下 最精彩的地方忘和你说了 他关注环境问题
Oh, wait. I didn’t teII you the best part. He Ioves the environment.
不对 那不是最精彩的地方 他有着爱尔兰人特有的神情
Oh, wait! I stiII didn’t teII you the best part. He’s got an Irish brogue.
不 等一下! 那还不是最棒的地方
No, no, wait! I stiII didn’t teII you the best part.
他是活生生 真实存在的!
He’s not imaginary!
亲爱的 这太好了
Oh, honey, that’s great.
不过最重要的是 他愿意聆听你的心声
But the very best thing is that he Iistens to you.
因为对男人来说 这点是最…
Because nothing means more than for a man to–
猪蹄子印怎么跑到天花板上了?
How did the pig tracks get on the ceiIing?
蜘蛛猪 蜘蛛猪
Spider-Pig, Spider-Pig
施展浑身解数 尽显蜘蛛猪神威
Does whatever a Spider-Pig does
它能游走于蜘蛛网吗?
Can he swing from a web?
当然不行 它归根结底还是猪呀
No, he can’t, he’s a pig
当心啊 它是蜘蛛猪
Look out He is the Spider-Pig
玩够了吗?
Are we having fun yet?
现在很好玩啊 你那有鱼咬钩了
We are now. You’ve got a bite.
哇 我的妈呀!
Whoa, mama!
不! 我的宝贝鱼竿!
Oh, no, my good poIe!
你怎么没掐我?
You’re not strangIing me.
什么? “掐”只有…
What the– StrangIing’s onIy good for…
“掐”可解决不了任何问题
WeII, it’s not good for anything.
与孩子唯一能有的身体接触就是…
The onIy time you shouId Iay hands on a boy…
…轻拍他后背
…is to give him a good pat on the back.
嘿! 你到底要…
Hey, what the heII are you–
再拍一次
One more time.
紧张性排汗
亲爱的 我回来啦
Honey, I’m home.
斯普林菲尔德市政厅
丽莎·辛普森: 难以容忍♥的真♥相♥
我们现在处于大规模污染一触即发的引爆点
We are at the tipping point, peopIe.
如果我们仍置若罔闻的话
If we don’t do something now…
斯普林菲尔德湖污染情况
抱歉 我思维有些混乱… 他是不是令人芳心寸乱?
I’m sorry, I Iost my train of thought. Isn’t he dreamy?
完全赞同
Agreed.
好吧 这是底线
Okay, so here’s the bottom Iine:
如果我们不马上付诸行动的话…
If we don’t change our ways right now…
斯普林菲尔德湖的污染将达到这种程度!
…poIIution in Lake SpringfieId wiII be at this IeveI.
并不太糟啊
That’s not so bad.
不 升降机卡住了…
No, the Iift is stuck.
大家明白我的意思吗?
Am I getting through to anyone?
明白! 我们需要一台新升降机!
HeII, yeah. We need a new one of those things.
赞同购买♥♥新升降机的请说”赞成”