他们干完后就离开了
When they were finished, they left.
这时一个我在酒吧碰见的男人进来了
A man came in, someone I’d met at the bar.
他坐在我旁边,并开始摸我的大腿
He sat down next to me and started stroking my thighs.
然后我们就一起躺在地板上
Then we had intercourse on the floor.
所以我的衣服看起来很脏
That’s how my dress got dirty.
这是真的?
Is that true?
我为什么要撒谎
Why would I lie?
是啊,你为什么要撒谎呢?
Right. Why would you?
但我经常撒谎
It so happens that I was lying.
这不重要
It doesn’t matter.
我确实看到了一对年轻人在做♥爱♥
I sat and watched that couple make love.
接着我去了附近一酒吧
Then I went to the bar,
一个年轻人和我一起离开
and this man left with me.
我不知道要去那里,所以我们到了一个教堂
I didn’t know where to go, so we went into a church.
我们在一个黑暗的角落处做♥爱♥
We had intercourse in a dark corner behind some pillars.
那儿有点冷
It was cooler there.
我知道了
I see.
下一次我会先把衣服脱掉的
This time I’ll make sure I get my clothes off first.
你还不上♥床♥休息?
Shouldn’t you go to bed?
陪我一会儿
Sit with me.
坐到我的床边来
Here, on the edge of the bed.
就一会儿
Just for a moment.
你跟他约好了吧?
Are you going to meet him?
求你,就不能把这约会忘记掉吗
Please don’t.
今晚别去
Not tonight.
太难熬了
It’s such torment.
怎么啦?
Why is that?
因为…因为…
Because… Because…
我感到受侮辱
I feel humiliated.
你一定以为我在嫉护,但不是的
You mustn’t think I’m jealous.
我得走了
I have to go.
别开灯!
No.
约翰,你说你要读书给我听的
You were going to read to me.
你看来很奇怪,怎么了?
You look strange.
现在念书给我听好吗?
How about reading to me now?
我要给你看我的本克和朱迪
I’ll show you my Punch and Judy instead.
救命!我快死了!
Help! I’m dying!
他在说什么?
What’s he saying?
我不知道
I don’t know.
他很害怕,他说的话很搞笑但听不懂
He’s scared, so he speaks in a funny language.
本克会唱歌♥吗?
Can’t Punch sing instead?
可以,但他现在还在生气,唱不了
Yes, but not while he’s still angry.
多好啊…
How nice…
我们相互说着不同的语言
How nice that we don’t understand each other.
我希望伊斯特死掉
I wish Ester were dead.
伊斯特
Ester.
你为什么要当翻译员?
Why are you a translator?
这样你才能读懂外国人写的书啊!
So that you can read books written in a foreign language.
你懂这个国家的语言吗?
Do you know the language here?
不懂,不过我学过一些单词
No, but I’ve learned a few words.
别忘了,帮我把它们写下来
Don’t forget to write them down for me.
我不会忘记的
I won’t.
为什么妈妈不愿意和我们在一起?
Why doesn’t Mommy want to be with us?
她想跟我们一起的啊
Oh, but she does.
才没有,她能离开时就尽量离开
No, she leaves whenever she can.
她只是出去走
She’s just gone out for a walk.
她没出去
No, she hasn’t.
你确定?
She hasn’t?
她和一个男人在另外的房♥间,我看到他们相吻
She’s with somebody. They kissed and kissed.
然后看到他们进了一间房♥
Then they went into a room.
我亲眼看到的
I saw them myself.
真的是那样?
Are you sure about that?
我亲眼看见的
I saw them.
你洗了你的脸了吗?
Have you washed properly?
没有,必须要洗吗?
No. Do I have to?
我们都希望这趟旅行能快乐
We were hoping to enjoy this trip.
可是相反…
But instead…
我觉得很快乐啊
I’ve had great fun.
只有妈妈能碰你,对吗?
Mommy’s the only one who may touch you, isn’t she?
你和我都爱你妈妈,对不对
We love Mommy, you and I.
你知道这个国家的语言里,脸是怎么写的吗?
Do you know what “face” is in this language?
“脸”写作“naigo”
It’s najgo.
还有“手”写作“kasi”
And “hand” is kasi.
自从她病了之后,她想按自己的方式过
When she’s ill, she wants her own way.
她总是挑我毛病
Then I’m the idiot, of course.
她说“你看你多贪吃”
“What a glutton you are,” she says.
看,才没几个月,你就像只肥猪
“How fat you’ve gotten lately.
你要减肥
You need to go on a diet.”
我喜欢食物
I like food.
她要不喝那么多酒也会喜欢的
So would she if she didn’t drink so much.
不过,我忘记一点,我是个好司机
I’m a good driver, though.
伊斯特也承认这一点
Even Ester admits that much.
你在里面吗?
Are you in there?
你想要干嘛?
What do you want?
我想和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
她仍在那里
She’s still there.
她在哭
She’s crying.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
– 我做了什么要受这种报应 – 你并没对我做什么
– What have I done to deserve this? – Nothing in particular.
只是你总是太有原则
It’s just that you always harp on your principles
并把每件事都看的很重要
and drone on about how important everything is.
其实没什么大不了的
But it’s all just hot air.
你想知道为什么吗
You know why?
我来告诉你
I’ll tell you.
你做什么事总是以自我为中心
Everything centers around your ego.
没有高高在上的感觉,你就活不成
You can’t live without feeling superior. That’s the truth.
对每件事都必须要拼命努力,要活的有意义
Everything has to be desperately important and meaningful
要永远善良
and goodness knows what.
那我们应该怎么活
How else are we to live?
我过去总以为你是对的
I used to think you were right.
我很崇拜你,并试图学你
I tried to be like you because I admired you.
可我没意识到你讨厌我
I didn’t realize you disliked me.
– 不是那样的 – 就是那样
– That’s not true. – Oh, yes, it is.
你一直讨厌我,我只是过去没意识到
You always have. I just never realized it before.
– 不是的 – 是的
– No. – Yes.
某种程度上你害怕我
And in some way you’re afraid of me.
不是的,我不怕你的
I’m not afraid of you.
我爱你
I love you.
你总是说爱我
You always talk a lot about love.
– 你不应该这样说… – 我不能说什么?
– You can’t say… – What can’t I say?
我不能说“伊斯特她讨厌我”吗?
That Ester feels hatred?
这是我头脑里的一个蠢想法,对吗?
That’s just a silly idea of mine, right?
你恨我,因为你还恨你自己
You hate me, just like you hate yourself.
我,还有我拥有的一切
Me and everything that’s mine.
– 你都充满憎恨 – 不是这样的
– You’re full of hate. – That’s not true.
你不傻,学习又好
With all your education
还翻译了很多书
and all the fancy books you’ve translated…
为什么你不能解释一下呢?
can you answer me one thing?
当父亲去世时,你说你不想活了
When Father died, you said, “I don’t want to go on living.”
那你怎么还在这里
So, why are you still around?
是为了我?
Is it for my sake?
还是为了约翰?
For Johan’s?
或许是为了你的工作,对吗?
For your work perhaps?
或者根本没有借口
Or for no reason in particular?
不是你想象的那样的,你错了
It’s not like you say. I’m sure you’ve got it all wrong.
不要用那种口气和我说话
Don’t use that tone of voice!
滚,让我自己呆一会
Get out! Leave me alone!
可怜的安娜
Poor Anna.
你还说
Why don’t you shut up?
可怜的安娜
Poor Anna.