我们要控告他谋杀 不是绑♥架♥
We want him for murder, not kidnapping.
在起诉他前 要找出他与费迪嘉·拜姆的关系
Link him to Bimmel before he’s indicted.
-你去贝尔维迪尔看有什么发现 -知道 我会尽力的
– See what you can find in Belvedere. – Yes, sir. You bet. I’ll do my best.
史达琳
Starling.
没有你我们就找不到他 大家都会记着这点
We wouldn’t have found him without you. Nobody will forget that.
尤其是我
Least of all me.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 葛先生
Thank you very much, Mr. Crawford.
葛先生?
Mr. Crawford?
混♥蛋♥ 谢谢那些冷饭菜汁
Thanks for the scraps, asshole.
我有更好的主意
I got a better idea.
珍宝 我来招呼你吧
Okay, Precious. Time for a little treat.
珍宝
Precious!
乖乖 来吧
Come on, girl!
来吧 珍宝 乖
Come on, Precious. Come on, Precious.
来吧 珍宝
Come on, Precious.
我有好吃的点心给你
I got a yummy, yummy snack for you.
来吃吧
Come and get it!
珍宝
Precious!
小畜牲 你在上面吗?
Are you up there, you little shit?
快来吃啊 小宝贝
Come and get it, pretty girl.
珍宝
Precious!
求你来吧
Please come. Come on.
来吧 珍宝
Come on, Precious.
你想干我吗?
Would you fuck me?
来吃骨头吧
Come on. Take that bone. Come on.
来吧…
Come on. Come on! Come on!
我想干自己
I’d fuck me.
来吧
Come on.
我想狠狠的干自己
I’d fuck me hard. I’d fuck me so hard.
不
No!
国家空军防卫队总部
伊利诺斯州芝加哥市
莫斯里药房♥
当联邦密探很棒吧? 要经常出门的吗?
Is that a good job, FBI agent? You get to travel around and stuff?
我是指去比这里好的地方?
I mean, better places than this?
有时要的
Sometimes you do.
我找到这份银行工作时 费迪很替我开心
Freddie was so happy for me when I got this job at the bank.
有烤面包机赠品 整天播着巴尼曼尼罗的歌♥曲
Toaster giveaways and Barry Manilow on the speakers all day.
她觉得这是份苦差
She thought it was such hot shit.
她知道什么? 蠢才
What did she know? Big dummy.
史戴西 费迪可有提过一个叫杰米·甘姆的男人?
Stacy, did Fredrica ever mention a man named Jamie Gumb?
或者詹米·甘姆的人?
Or a Jame Gumb?
-约翰·格兰呢? -没有
– How about John Grant? – No.
她有没有一个你不认识的朋友?
Would she have had a friend you didn’t know?
不可能 如果她有男朋友 我一定会知道
No way. If she had a guy, I’d have known.
缝纫是她的命根
Sewing was her life.
你们有一起工作吗?
Did you ever work together?
我和玛娜茜曾替她做利普曼太太的替工
Me and Pam Malavesi used to help her do alterations for old Mrs. Lippman.
可以把她的地址给我吗? 我要跟她谈谈
Can I get Mrs. Lippman’s address? I need to talk to her.
伊利诺斯州卡柳梅特城
太有劲了
So powerful.
真的漂亮
So beautiful.
珍宝?
Precious?
珍宝?
Precious?
这里 混♥蛋♥!
Down here, you sack of shit!
-把它放在桶里 -不!
– Put her in that bucket. – No!
你立刻给我吊个电♥话♥下来
You get me a telephone and lower it down here, now!
乖乖 珍宝? 你没事吧?
Oh, poodlie-poo. Precious? Darling, are you all right?
她很痛苦 要找兽医
She’s in a lot of pain, mister. She needs a vet.
它下来时折断了腿 它在舐…
She broke her leg on the way down. She’s licking…
你别伤害我的狗
Hey! Don’t you hurt my dog!
你别逼我伤害你的狗!
Don’t you make me hurt your dog!
你不知道什么是痛楚!
You don’t know what pain is!
给我拿电♥话♥来 否则我杀死它!
Get me that telephone or I’ll kill him!
-他妈的! -你还是给我拿电♥话♥来
– Oh, fuck! – You better get me that telephone!
我要动手了
I’m gonna do it, mister!!
我会折断它的颈 我发誓我会的
I’m gonna snap her neck off, I swear to God!
好的 先生 我要做了
All right, mister. I’m doing it!
好的 我来了
Okay, I’m coming.
我们进去
We’re going in.
午安 抱歉打扰你
Good afternoon. Sorry to bother you.
我找利普曼太太的家人
I’m looking for Mrs. Lippman’s family.
联邦调查局! 大家伏下!
FBI! Everybody down!
他们搬走了
Lippmans don’t live here anymore.
对不起 先生 我要跟你谈谈
Excuse me, sir. I need to speak with you.
-没有人 -没有人
– Clear! – Clear!
有什么问题呢?
What’s the problem, officer?
我正在调查费迪嘉·拜姆的死因
I’m investigating the death of Fredrica Bimmel.
杰克 这里没人
There’s no one here, Jack.
克丽丝
Clarice.
阁下是…
Your name is…?
杰克·戈登
Oh, Jack Gordon.
戈登先生 很好
Mr. Gordon. Good.
费迪是利普曼太太的雇员 你认识他吗?
Fredrica worked for Mrs. Lippman. Did you know her?
不认识
No, uh-uh.
等一下
Oh, wait.
她是不是身材肥胖的?
Was she a great big fat person?
是 她很肥胖
Yes, she was a big girl, sir.
对 我可能有…
Yeah, I may have…
不 我在报纸上读到她的新闻
No, I read about her in the newspaper.
利普曼太太有儿子 他或许可以帮忙
Mrs. Lippman had a son. Maybe he could help.
我这里有他的名片
I got his card in here.
你要进来吗?
You want to come in?
-可以吗? -当然可以
– May I? – Yeah, sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们很快会抓到人吗?
Are you close to catching somebody?
是的
Yes.
或者吧
We may be.
你是不是…
Did you…
在利普曼太太死后搬到这里来?
take over this place after Mrs. Lippman died, is that right?
是的 我两年前买♥♥了这间屋
Yeah, I bought this house two years ago.
她有没有留下任何记录 业务记录…
Did she leave any records, any business records…
税单 雇员名单之类?
tax forms, lists of employees?
没有 完全没有
No, nothing like that at all.
联邦调查局可有什么发现?
Say, has the FBI learned something?
这里的警方看来毫无头绪
The police around here don’t seem to have the first clue.
你们有没有容貌 指纹之类的线索?
Have you got, like, a description, fingerprints, anything like that?
没有
No.
我们没有
No, we don’t.
是这个电♥话♥号♥码了
Here’s that number.
很好
Very good, Mr. Gordon.
可否借用你的电♥话♥?
May I use your phone, please?
当然可以
Sure you can use my phone.
别动!
Freeze!
把双手放在头上 转过来 张开腿
Put your hands over your head and turn around. Spread your legs.
张开腿
Spread your legs!
把双手放在…
Put your hands in the back…
别动!
Freeze!
喂!
Hey!
你在吗?
Are you there?
我在下面…
I’m down here! I’m down here!
凯瑟琳·马丁?
Catherine Martin?
是!
Yes!
联邦调查局
FBI.
你安全了
You’re safe.
安全个屁! 快救我出去
Safe, shit! Get me out of here!
你没事的 他在哪里?
You’re all right. Where is he?
我怎么知道? 快救我出去!
How the fuck should I know? Just get me out of here!
凯瑟琳 你静一点 叫那只狗别吵
Catherine, you’ve gotta be quiet! Now, shut that dog up!
快救我出去!
Just get me out of here!
我的天
Oh, my God.