不是!
No!
他贪图
He covets.
那是他的本性
That is his nature.
我们怎样才会开始贪图?
And how do we begin to covet, Clarice?
我们是否去寻找贪图的东西?
Do we seek out things to covet?
尝试回答吧
Make an effort to answer now.
不是 我们只是…
No, we just…
我们看见日常的东西就开始贪图
No, we begin by coveting what we see every day.
你可有感到一些眼睛在盯着你?
Don’t you feel eyes moving over your body, Clarice?
你的眼睛 又可有寻找你要的东西?
And don’t your eyes seek out the things you want?
有的 请你告诉我吧
All right, yes. Now, please tell me how.

No.
轮到你告诉我了
It is your turn to tell me, Clarice.
你再没有假期可哄骗我了
You don’t have any more vacations to sell.
为何你离开那个牧场?
Why did you leave that ranch?
我们没有时间再玩这一套了
Doctor, we don’t have any more time for any of this now.
但我们的时间观念是不同的
But we don’t reckon time the same way, do we?
你只有这么多的时间
This is all the time you’ll have.
稍后吧 请听着 我们只有五个…
Later. Please listen. We’ve only got five…
不 我现在要听
No! I will listen now.
父亲被杀后 你十岁就成了孤儿
Your father’s murder orphaned you when you were 10.
你去了蒙大拿 跟一些养羊马的表亲同住 之后呢?
You went to live with cousins on a sheep and horse ranch in Montana. And?
我在一个早上跑掉了
And one morning I just ran away.
不是的 什么驱使你离开?
Not “just,” Clarice. What set you off?
你在什么时候出发?
You started at what time?
很早 天还没亮
Early, still dark.
有东西吵醒你 是不是一个梦?
Then something woke you. Was it a dream?
是什么?
What was it?
我听到一种奇怪的声音
I heard a strange noise.
是什么?
What was it?
是…
It was…
尖叫声
screaming.
像小孩的尖叫声
Some kind of screaming, like a child’s voice.
你怎么做?
What did you do?
我下楼
I went…
走出屋外
downstairs. Outside.
我偷进了壳仓
I crept up into the barn.
我很害怕看进去 但又必须看
I was so scared to look inside, but I had to.
你看见什么? 克丽丝?
And what did you see, Clarice? What did you see?
一些羔羊
Lambs.
它们在尖叫
They were screaming.
他们在宰杀那些羔羊?
They were slaughtering the spring lambs?
而它们在尖叫
And they were screaming.
那你就跑掉了?
And you ran away?
不是 最初我想释放它们
No. First I tried to free them.
我打开它们的闸门
I opened the gate to their pen.
它们只是站在那里 很困惑的 不肯走
They just stood there, confused. They wouldn’t run.
但你可以走 你也走了 是不是?
But you could and you did, didn’t you?
是的 我抱起一只羊就拔足逃跑
Yes. I took one lamb and I ran away as fast as I could.
你去哪里?
Where were you going, Clarice?
不知道 我没有食物和水
I don’t know. I didn’t have any food, any water…
而且当时很冷 非常冷
and it was very cold. It was very cold.
我以为…
I thought…
我以为 至少可救到一只羊
I thought if I could save just one…
但它很重
but he was so heavy.
真的很重
He was so heavy.
我走不了几里路 警长的车就把我截住
I didn’t get more than a few miles when the sheriffs car picked me up.
牧场主人很生气 把我送到博斯曼的路德会孤儿院
The rancher was so angry he sent me to a Lutheran orphanage in Bozeman.
我再没看过那个牧场了
I never saw the ranch again.
你的羊又怎么样?
What became of your lamb, Clarice?
他们把它杀了
They killed him.
有时你仍会惊醒 是吗?
You still wake up sometimes, don’t you?
在黑暗中醒来…
Wake up in the dark…
听到那些羔羊的尖叫声?
and hear the screaming of the lambs?
是的
Yes.
你相信如果把凯瑟琳救了出来
And you think if you save poor Catherine…
可以令它们停止尖叫是吗? 你相信如果凯瑟琳活着…
you can make them stop, don’t you? You think if Catherine lives…
你就不会在黑夜中…
you won’t wake up in the dark ever again…
再被那些恐怖的羊声惊醒了
to that awful screaming of the lambs.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我不知道
I don’t know.
谢谢你 克丽丝
Thank you, Clarice.
谢谢你
Thank you.
告诉我他的名字
Tell me his name, doctor.
是奇顿医生吧
Dr. Chilton, I presume.
我相信你们是认识的
I think you know each other.
好吧
Okay.
-我们找到她了 -我们走吧
– We found her. – Let’s go.
医生 轮到你了
It’s your turn, doctor.
-出去 -说出他的名字
– Out! – Tell me his name.
抱歉 我接到命令 要把你送上飞机
Sorry, ma’am, I’ve got orders to put you on a plane.
走吧
Come on, now.
勇敢的克丽丝
Brave Clarice.
那些羔羊停止尖叫时 你会告诉我的 是吗?
You will let me know when those lambs stop screaming, won’t you?
说出他的名字
Tell me his name, doctor!
克丽丝
Clarice!
你的档案
Your case file.
喂!
Hey!
再见 克丽丝
Goodbye, Clarice.
医生 准备好就来吧
Ready when you are, doc.
请等一会
Just another minute, please.
那个混♥蛋♥竟然要再吃晚饭
Son of a bitch demanded a second dinner.
还要极生的羊排
Lamb chops, extra rare.
不知他早餐要吃什么? 动物园里的怪物?
Wonder what he wants for breakfast? Some damn thing from the zoo?
化学喷雾
两位 晚安
Good evening, gentlemen.
好的 医生 蹲下吧
Okay, doc. Grab some floor.
跟以前的程序一样
Same drill as before, please.
庞毕探员 准备好了
Ready when you are, Sergeant Pembry.
行了
Okay.
递给我吧
Hand me that, would you?
谢谢
Thanks.
请小心那些画
Mind the drawings, please.
谢谢你
Thank you.
庞毕 小心 他把我扣住
Pembry, watch it, he’s cuffed me!
天啊
Jesus Christ!
庞毕探员 准备好就来吧
Ready when you are, Sergeant Pembry.
究竟什么回事?
What is this shit?
有人上了五楼?
Did somebody go up on five?
-没有人上过去 -叫庞毕 叫他告诉…
– No, nobody went up. – Call Pembry. Ask him to tell…
CP 五楼有枪声 重复 五楼有枪声
CP, shots fired on five. Repeat, shots fired on five.
戴德警官
Sergeant Tate!
去 五楼有枪声
Proceed. Shots fired on five.
天啊!
Holy shit!
-怎么了? -混♥蛋♥!
– What the hell? – Bitch!
闭嘴!
Shut up!
波比 拿避弹衣来
Bobby, get the vest.
是 警官
Right, sarge.
-布莱迪 霍华 掩护 -看!
– Brady, Howard, cover… – Look!
它停了
It stopped.
封锁方圆十幢楼的范围
Seal off a 10-block radius.
召特种部队和救护车来 快点!
Get me the SWAT team and an ambulance, double quick.
我们上楼去
We’re going up.
庞毕?
Pembry?!
鲍尔?
Boyle?!
天啊!
Oh, God!

Go.
-没有人 -没有人
– Clear. – Clear.
指挥站
Command post.
两个警员死了
Two officers down.
-没有人 -没有人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!