我找过凯瑟琳·马丁参议员
I called Senator Ruth Martin.
她没听过跟你有任何协议
She never heard of any deal with you.
他们骗你
They scammed you, Hannibal.
出去
Stand outside.
把门关上
And shut the door.
巴尼
Barney.
从没有跟马丁参议员作过协议 但现在有了
There never was a deal with Senator Martin, but there is now.
是我议定的
I designed it.
当然 我也为自己的利益 定下了一些条件
Of course, I worked in a few conditions for my own benefit as well.
说出水牛比尔的名字
Identify Buffalo Bill by name…
如果那个女孩及时被发现
and if the girl is found in time…
你就会被转送到田纳西州的丛树山州立监狱
you’ll be transferred to Brushy Mountain State Prison in Tennessee.
回答我
Answer me, Hannibal.
你现在回答我
You answer me now…
否则 天啊 你休想离开这个牢房♥
or, by God, you’ll never leave this cell.
水牛比尔是谁?
Who is Buffalo Bill?
他的名字是路易斯
His first name is Louis.
其余的我只会在田纳西州 亲自对参议员说
I’ll tell the rest to the Senator herself, but only in Tennessee.
我也有几个条件
And I have a few conditions of my own.
替他梳洗一下 准备出发
Clean him up and get him ready to go.
杰克 汉尼拔·莱达正被转送往孟斐斯途中
Jack, Hannibal Lecter is being transferred to Memphis.
转送?
Transferred?
你可有个见习生 冒参议员之名 向莱达提出一个虚假的建议?
Did you have a trainee make a phony offer to Lecter in the senator’s name?
是我的主意 我逼不得已
I rolled the dice. I had to.
她气疯了
Well, she’s mad as hell, Jack.
司法部的保罗·肯度拿来了
Paul Krendler’s here from Justice.
她要求他在孟斐斯接手
She’s asking him to take over in Memphis.
孟斐斯市国际机场
莱达医生 欢迎到孟斐斯
Welcome to Memphis, Dr. Lecter.
我是鲍尔探员 这位是派屈克警长
I’m Lieutenant Boyle. This is Sergeant Patrick.
我们会像你待我们那么好的
We’ll treat you as good as you treat us.
你乖乖的 就会得到舒服的待遇
You be a gentleman, you’ll get three hots and a cot.
长官 请在这里签名 我们作合法的移交
Sir, if you sign right here, we’ll have us a legal transfer.
用我的吧
Here, sir, use mine.
马丁参议员
Senator Martin…
汉尼拔·莱达医生
Dr. Hannibal Lecter.
莱达医生
Dr. Lecter…
我带了一份宣誓书 保证你新的权利
l’ve brought an affidavit guaranteeing your new rights.
在我签署前你要看看的
You’ll want to read it before I sign.
我不会为了小利益 而耽误你或凯瑟琳的时间
I won’t waste your time or Catherine’s time bargaining for petty privileges.
克丽丝·史达琳和克劳福 已经浪费了太多时间
Clarice Starling and Jack Crawford have wasted too much time already.
但愿他们没有害死 那个可怜的女孩
I only pray they haven’t doomed the poor girl.
让我帮你吧 事成后我会信任你
Let me help you now. I will trust you when it is all over.
我答应你 保罗
You have my word. Paul.
水牛比尔的真名是路易斯·法兰
Buffalo Bill’s real name is Louis Friend.
我只见过他一次 1980年4 5月间由我的病人…
I met him just once. He was referred to me in April or May, 1980…
班哲文·赖普转介给我的
by my patient Benjamin Raspail.
他们是爱人
They were lovers, you see.
但赖普变得很害怕
But Raspail had become very frightened.
看来路易斯谋杀了一个流浪汉
Apparently, Louis had murdered a transient…
用他的皮肤做了一些东西
and done things with the skin.
我们要他的地址和容貌特征
We need his address and a physical description.
告诉我 参议员…
Tell me, senator.
你有没有亲自哺育凯瑟琳?
Did you nurse Catherine yourself?
-什么? -你有没有给她喂奶?
– What? – Did you breast-feed her?
-混帐 -我有的
– Now, wait a minute! – Yes. I did.
令你的乳♥头♥变得坚挺 是吗?
Toughened your nipples, didn’t it?
你这个混♥蛋♥!
You son of a bitch!
把人的腿切除 他仍感到振奋
Amputate a man’s leg, and he can still feel it tickling.
告诉我 妈妈 当你的小女儿被杀时
Tell me, Mom, when your little girl is on the slab…
你哪里会感到振奋?
where will it tickle you?
把这个畜生带回巴尔的摩
Take this thing back to Baltimore.
五英尺十英寸 身材魁悟 约一百八十磅
Five-foot-ten, strongly built, about 180 pounds.
金发 浅蓝色眼睛
Hair, blond. Eyes, pale blue.
他现在大约三十五岁
He’d be about 35 now.
他声称住在费城 可能是说谎
He said he lived in Philadelphia but may have lied.
我只记得这么多了 妈
That’s all I can remember, Mom.
若我再想起什么 我会通知你的
But if I think of any more, I will let you know.
参议员 还有一件事
Oh, and senator, just one more thing:
你的套装很漂亮
Love your suit.
与马丁参议员 在今天较早前的会面中
In a meeting earlier today with Senator Ruth Martin…
莱达医生同意协助追缉水牛比尔
Dr. Lecter agreed to help in the investigation to find Buffalo Bill.
谢尔比县法♥院♥大楼
-你扮演什么角色? -我对莱达医生的…
– How do you fit in? – My unique insight…
独特触觉促成了这次突破
into Lecter made the breakthrough.
水牛比尔叫什么名字?
Buffalo Bill’s name?
这是目前有关当局的秘密
His name is now a matter of record with the proper authorities.
-可否给我们… -我是奇顿医生
– Can you give us…? – I’m Dr. Frederick Chilton.
-怎样写法? -奇特的奇…
– Spell it? – That’s C-H…
你是奇顿医生的组员吗?
Are you with Dr. Chilton’s group?
我刚在外面见到他
Well, I just saw him outside, sir.
不能有太多人接近莱达 我们接到死亡恐吓
Access to Lecter is limited. We’ve received death threats.
我明白的
I understand, sir.
登记和把武器放下
Log in and check your weapon.
我不能独自邀功的
I can’t take all the credit myself.
马丁参议员 司法部 联邦调查局
Senator Martin, Justice Department, FBI…
巴尔的摩州立医院的人员 最困难就是…
folks at the Baltimore State Hospital. Now for the hard part:
逮捕那个疑匪
Apprehending the suspect.
对不起 我要赶飞机了
Excuse me, I have to catch a flight.
指挥台 我是杰各警员
Command desk, Officer Jacobs.
路易斯·法兰飞禽 猥亵

-他们说的是事实吗? -什么?
– Is it true what they’re saying? – Huh?
他是个吸血殭尸?
He’s some kind of vampire?
他们没有替他取名
They don’t have a name for what he is.
小姐 你知道规矩的吧?
You do know the rules, ma’am?
知道 我以前盘问过他
Yes, I’ve questioned him before.
去吧
Go ahead.
克丽丝 晚安
Good evening, Clarice.
你可能想要回你的画吧
I thought you might like your drawings back.
直到你有自己的景观
Just until you get your view.
真是周到
How very thoughtful.
还是在你们破案前 克劳福派你来…
Or did Jack Crawford send you for one last wheedle…
说最后一次的花言巧语?
before you’re both booted off the case?
不 是我自己想来的
No. I came because I wanted to.
人家会说我们在恋爱呢
People will say we’re in love.
安克斯岛
Anthrax Island.
真是有心思 克丽丝
That was an especially nice touch, Clarice.
你画的?
Yours?

Yes.

Yeah.
很好
That was good.
但我同情可怜的凯瑟琳
Pity about poor Catherine, though.
滴答…
Ticktock, ticktock, ticktock.
你的字谜有破绽了
Your anagrams are showing, doctor.
路易斯·法兰?
Louis Friend?
是硫化铁 也叫做黄铜铁
Iron sulfide, also known as fool’s gold.
克丽丝 你的毛病是 你要活得轻松一点
Oh, Clarice, your problem is, you need to get more fun out of life.
你在巴尔的摩时说了真话
You were telling me the truth back in Baltimore, sir.
现在继续吧
Please continue now.
我看过那些档案了 你看过吗?
Well, I’ve read the case files. Have you?
你要缉拿他的资料都在里面
Everything you need to find him is there in those pages.
-那么教我怎样做 -首要的原则
– Then tell me how. – First principles, Clarice.
是简易 读马可·奥勒利乌斯吧
Simplicity. Read Marcus Aurelius.
凡事都问: 它是什么?
Of each particular thing, ask: What is it in itself?
它有什么本质?
What is its nature?
你寻找的这个人 他做什么?
What does he do, this man you seek?
杀害女人
He kills women.
不 那是次要的
No. That is incidental.
他主要是做什么? 他杀人是为了满足什么?
What is the principle thing he does? What needs does he serve by killing?
愤怒
Anger…
社会认同和性困惑
social acceptance and sexual frustration…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!