你知道佛罗伦斯吗?
Do you know Florence?
那些细节都是来自记忆的吗?
All that detail just from memory, sir?
史达琳探员 我只有记忆 没有景观
Memory, Agent Starling, is what I have instead of a view.
你可在这份问卷上 给我们一些见解
Perhaps you’d care to lend us your view on this questionnaire, sir.
不…你做得很好
No, no, no. You were doing fine.
你很有礼 而且能容纳礼貌
You had been courteous and receptive to courtesy.
你对迈克斯的尴尬说话 也表现得很信任
You had established trust with the embarrassing truth about Miggs.
至于你这份拙劣的问卷
And now this ham-handed segue into your questionnaire.
就不行了
It won’t do.
我只是要求你看看它 你做不做随便你
I’m only asking you to look at this. Either you will or you won’t.
对 若克劳福要从学校找人帮忙
Yeah. Jack Crawford must be very busy indeed…
他一定很忙了
if he’s recruiting help from the student body.
忙于追捕那个新手水牛比尔吧
Busy hunting that new one, Buffalo Bill.
他真是个坏孩子
What a naughty boy he is.
你可知道为何他 被称为水牛比尔?
Do you know why he’s called “Buffalo Bill”?
请告诉我 报纸上没有说
Please tell me. The newspapers won’t say.
是来自堪萨斯城 凶案组的一个笑话
It started as a joke in Kansas City Homicide.
他们说 “这个人喜欢剥他猎物的皮”
They said, “This one likes to skin his humps.”
史达琳探员 你认为为什么…
Why do you think…
他要剥她们的皮?
he removes their skins, Agent Starling?
用你的敏锐来振奋我一下吧
Thrill me with your acumen.
这样做令他兴奋
It excites him.
大部分的连环杀手都会保存受害人身上的东西作为纪念品
Most serial killers keep trophies from their victims.
-我可没有 -对
– I didn’t. – No.
你吃了他们
No, you ate yours.
把那个传过来吧
You send that through now.
你以为凭这份拙劣的东西 便可以分♥析♥我?
You think you can dissect me with this blunt little tool?
不是! 我相信你的学识…
No! I thought that your knowledge…
你很有野心 是不是?
You’re so ambitious, aren’t you?
可知道你拿着那个高级皮包 穿着廉价鞋子像个什么?
You know what you look like, with your good bag and your cheap shoes?
像个土包子
You look like a rube.
一个干净 忙碌 带点品味的土包子
A well-scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste.
虽然你衣食无忧地成长…
Nutrition has given you some length of bone…
你不外乎是个白种低下层的人
but you’re not more than one generation from white trash…
是不是 史达琳探员?
are you, Agent Starling?
你极力想摆脱口音…
The accent you’ve tried so desperately to shed…
地道的西维吉尼亚州腔调
pure West Virginia.
你父亲是个矿工吗?
Is your father a coal miner?
那盏灯可有令他满身臭气?
Does he stink of the lamp?
我知道那些男孩怎样迅速搭上你 在汽车后座里乱摸
I know how quickly the boys found you, all those tedious, sticky fumblings…
你却想着走出去
in the back seats of cars, while you dreamed of getting out.
走去天涯海角
Getting anywhere.
直走到联邦调查局
Getting all the way to the FBI.
你很有观察力
You see a lot, doctor.
但你能否用你敏锐的观察力…
But are you strong enough to point that…
来分♥析♥自己?
high-powered perception at yourself?
怎么样?
What about it?
不如你探究一下自己 把观察所得写下来
Why don’t you look at yourself and write down what you see?
或者你害怕这样做吧
Or maybe you’re afraid to.
曾经有一个人口调查员想测试我
A census taker once tried to test me.
我把他的肝配蚕豆吃了
I ate his liver with some fava beans…
还有美味的红酒呢
and a nice Chianti.
小史达琳 你飞回学校去吧
You fly back to school now, little Starling.
飞吧…
Fly, fly, fly.
我咬我的手腕…
I bit my wrist…
这样才能死掉
so I could die.
看这些血
Look at the blood!
吓到你了
Gotcha.
迈克斯! 你这个混♥蛋♥!
Miggs! You stupid fuck!
史达琳探员! 回来! 史达琳探员
Agent Starling! Come back! Agent Starling! Agent Starling!
我不会让那种事情再发生 我讨厌不礼貌的
I would not have had that happen. Discourtesy is ugly to me.
-那么做这个测验吧 -不做 但我会令你开心的
– Then do this test! – No, but I will make you happy.
-我会给你一个大好机会 -什么?
– I’ll give you a chance at your love. – What?
升职 听着 你自我反省一下 克丽丝·史达琳
Advancement. Listen. Look deep within yourself, Clarice Starling.
找出我从前的病人莫菲小姐
Go seek out Miss Mofet, an old patient of mine. M-O-F-E-T.
我相信迈克斯不会这么快发作的…
I don’t think Miggs could manage again so soon…
虽然他是疯的 快去
even though he is crazy. Go now!
你好 比尔
Hi, Bill.
-爸爸 -克丽丝
– Daddy! – Hey, Clarice.
-爸爸 你有没有抓到坏人? -没有 他们跑掉了
– Did you get any bad guys, Daddy? – No, angel. They all got away.
该死
Ah, shoot.
联邦调查局 举手 别动!
FBI! Hands up! Don’t move!
转过身来 把双手放在后面 好的
Turn around. Hands behind your back. Thumbs up.
史达琳 你已经死了
You’re dead, Starling.
强生 进入和指挥都做得很好 史达琳 你哪里有危险?
Johnson, good entry, good command. Starling, where’s your danger area?
-在角落 -你有没有检查过它?
– In the corner. – Did you check it?
-没有 长官 -所以你已经死了
– No, sir. – That’s why you’re dead.
3109?
3-1-0-9?
打破门或窗闯入或者撤退
Breaking doors or windows to enter or exit.
404号♥规条呢?
Rule 404?
巴尔的摩心理医生 获得最高荣誉
著名心理医生被控谋杀
食人狂魔审讯带来新的恐怖
克丽丝 你的电♥话♥ 是教官
Clarice, phone. It’s the guru.
克劳福? 谢谢 雅戴
Crawford? Thanks, Ardelia.
-史达琳? -长官
– Starling? – Sir.
迈克斯死了
Miggs is dead.
死了?
Dead?
怎会的?
How?
守卫听到汉尼拔·莱达下午时对他低声说话
The orderly heard Lecter whispering to him all afternoon.
他们在夜间巡查时 发现他吞掉自己的舌头
They found him at bed check. He’d swallowed his tongue.
史达琳?
Starling?
我还在听 我只是…
Yeah. I’m still here, sir. I just…
我不知道对这件事该有何感想
I don’t know how to feel about this.
你不用感想什么 莱达这样做只是为了自娱
You don’t have to feel any way. Lecter did it to amuse himself.
我明白今天很难受
Look, I know it got ugly today…
但你提到莫菲 有后续行动吗?
but you mentioned a name, “Mofet.” Any follow-up on her?
他在被捕前 把大部分病人的病历销毁了
He destroyed most of his patients’ histories prior to capture…
所以没有莫菲的记录
so there’s no record of anyone named Mofet.
我觉得”你自己”这个参考资料 对莱达来说太造作了
But I thought the “yourself’ reference was too hokey for Lecter…
我想起他是来自巴尔的摩 便翻查电♥话♥簿
so I figured he’s from Baltimore, and I looked in the phone book.
那里有一间叫”你自己”的自助式仓库
And there’s a “Your Self’ storage facility…
在巴尔的摩市外♥围♥
right outside of downtown Baltimore, sir.
31号♥仓已经租了十年…
Unit 31 was leased…
租金是全数预缴的
for 10 years, prepaid in full.
合约是以一个…
The contract was in the name…
是赫斯达·莫菲小姐的人定的
of a Miss Hester Mofet.
自从1980年就没有人来过了?
So nobody’s been in here since 1980?
以我所知是没有
Not to my knowledge.
我的顾客都很重视私隐权的
Privacy is a great concern to my customers.
对 我答应不会扰乱任何东西
Yes, I won’t disturb anything, I promise.
我很快便会离开
I’ll be out of here before you know it.
-要帮忙吗? -好的
– May I help you? – Yes, actually.
这里
Here.
-它被卡着 -明天可以叫我的儿子来
– It’s stuck. – We could return tomorrow with my son.
他怎么样?
What about him?
我本可叫我的司机帮你 但他讨厌体力劳动
I would ask my driver to help you, but he detests physical labor.
是吧
Right.
你别走开 我很快回来
You stay here. I’ll be back in one minute.
它被卡着 请你把那支电筒给我
It’s stuck. Will you hand me that flashlight?
如果这道门跌下来…
If this door should fall down…
或者有什么意外…
or anything else…
这是我们巴尔的摩办公室的电♥话♥号♥码
this is the number for our Baltimore office.
他们知道你跟我在一起的
They know that you’re with me.
-如果有意外就找他们吧 -好的 史达琳小姐
– Call them if anything should happen. – Yes, Miss Starling.
克丽丝 他们在等你
Clarice. Here, they’re waiting for you.
小心
Watch your step.
“赫斯达·莫菲”是拼字猜谜吧?
Hester Mofet. It’s an anagram, isn’t it, doctor?
意思是”我其余的东西”
Hester Mofet: “The rest of me”?
那表示车♥库♥是你租的?
“Miss The Rest Of Me,” meaning that you rented that garage?
谢谢
Thank you.
你止血了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!