凯瑟琳 我会救你的 但你听着
Catherine, I’m gonna get you out. But right now, you listen to me.
我要离开一会 很快回来
I’ve gotta leave. I’ll be right back
不 不要丢下我 你这个婊♥子♥ 别走!
No! Don’t you leave me here, you fucking bitch! No!
不要丢下我!
Don’t you leave me here!
这个家伙是疯的!
This guy is fucking crazy!
等一下 我要离开这里
Wait! I gotta get out of here!
求求你!
Please!
凯瑟琳! 其他的探员会很快到达的
Catherine! The other officers will be here any minute now.
不要走! 求求你
Wait! Don’t go! Please!
别吵!
Quiet!
天啊…
Oh, God! Oh, God!
恐怖
比尔剥下第五个人的皮
-你没事吧? -小事 不要紧 我没事
– You okay? – Gunpowder. It’s nothing, I’m okay.
史达琳探员 你怎么追查到水牛比尔在这里的?
Agent Starling, how did you track Buffalo Bill here?
司法部联邦调查局
克丽丝·史达琳
Clarice M. Starling.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
昂利·史蒂文
Ernest W. Stevens.
特种探员克丽丝·史达琳!
Special Agent Starling!
-特种探员麦普 -有电♥话♥找你
– Special Agent Mapp. – Phone call.
谢谢 失陪
Thank you. Excuse me.
史达琳
Starling.
替我们拍照好吗?
Pilch, could you take our picture?
好的
Sure.
我只想说声恭喜
I just wanted to say congratulations.
我不擅应酬 所以我要走了
I’m no good at this kind of thing, so I’m gonna duck out of here.
好的
Okay. Sure.
谢谢 葛先生
Thank you, Mr. Crawford.
令尊今天定会很骄傲
Your father would’ve been proud today.
别忘了接听电♥话♥
Don’t forget your phone call.
史达琳
Starling.
克丽丝…
Well, Clarice…
那些羔羊停止尖叫了吗?
have the lambs stopped screaming?
莱达医生?
Dr. Lecter?
不必追踪这个电♥话♥ 我不会讲太久
Don’t bother with a trace. I won’t be on long enough.
莱达医生 你在哪里?
Where are you, Dr. Lecter?
我不打算找你了
I have no plans to call on you.
有了你 这个世界更加有趣
The world’s more interesting with you in it.
你保重 日后报答我吧
So you take care now to extend me the same courtesy.
我不能作那个承诺的
You know I can’t make that promise.
但愿我们可以多聊一会
I do wish we could chat longer…
但我找了个老朋友吃晚饭
but I’m having an old friend for dinner.
再见
Bye.
莱达医生!
Dr. Lecter!
莱达医生
Dr. Lecter.
莱达医生
Dr. Lecter.
莱达医生?
Dr. Lecter?
抱歉 对不起
Excuse me. I’m sorry.
保安系统安排了吗?
The security system’s set up?
-我们有严密保安的 -谢谢
– We have the big shot security. – I appreciate it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!