2015年数字化修复
DIGITALLY RESTORED IN 2015
《沉默》
THE SILENCE
这上面说的是什么
What does that mean?
我看不懂
I don’t know.
– 你在干嘛? – 我在看你的脚
– What are you looking at? – Your feet.
为什么?
Why?
它们让你能够到处走,就只凭这双脚
They walk you around all the time, all by themselves.
我们给你找一个医生吧?
Hadn’t we better try to get hold of a doctor?
– 感觉怎么样? – 不怎么好
– Are you cold? – A little.
真是热啊
The heat’s awful.
让我现在休息一下就行,咱们明早就能动身,周一就能到家了
If I can rest now, we can leave tomorrow and be home by Monday.
谢天谢地!
Thank goodness for that.
我就知道你也想离开这里
I know you’re glad.
这里很不舒服吗?
Is it stuffy in here?
是的…
So-so.
那打开窗子吧
Open the window, then.
– 我可以关门吗? – 当然
– May I shut the door? – Of course.
约翰
Johan.
过来帮我擦擦背
Come here and scrub my back.
来啦
I’m coming.
现在不用了
That’ll do.
到另一间房♥里等着
Go wait in the other room.
我们要小睡一会
We’re going to take a nap.
把你衣服和裤子脱掉
Take off your shirt and trousers.
到这儿来
Come here.
请进
Yes?
你能说英语吗?德语呢?
Can you speak English? What about German?
进来
Yes

Hand.
妈妈!
Mommy.
妈妈!
Mommy.
约翰,不要吵!
Johan, do be quiet.
我跟你说过我要睡觉
I told you I want to sleep.
你好,先生
Good day.
你真美
You’re quite tan.
我要出去一会儿
I’m going out.
等一下
Wait.
什么事?
What is it?
没什么
Nothing.
好吧
All right.
这是一种侮辱,我再也受不了了
This is humiliating. I won’t stand for it.
我要保持清醒
I must keep my head.
别人当我是一个白♥痴♥
I’m known as a level-headed person.
上帝啊,让我死在家里吧
Dear God, please let me die at home!
这样好多了
That’s better.
我得吃点东西,感觉饿了
I must try and eat something. My stomach feels empty.
空腹喝酒真是笨蛋
How stupid of me to drink on an empty stomach.
谢谢
Thank you.
你饿了吗?
Are you hungry?
过来一起吃吧
You’re welcome to have some of my food.
给,用这个
Here, use this.
你想家了吗?
Are you homesick?
我们星期一就能在家里了
We’ll be home on Monday.
– 我们去要去奶奶家吗? – 没错
– May I go to Granny’s then? – Right away.
– 我们在那要住多久? – 整个夏天和大半个冬天
– How long will I stay there? – All summer and next winter, too.
你要在那儿上学
You’ll go to school there.
我妈妈会来看我吗?
Will Mommy come visit me?
当然会
Sure.
爸爸呢?
And Papa?
我希望他有时间来
If he has the time.
不过他很忙
But he’s a busy man.
是的,我知道
That’s true.
你还能找到其他好玩的东西,那里有马儿
But there are other nice things. Horses…
但你知道,我还真有那么点怕马
I’m pretty scared of horses.
为什么要怕马?
Is that so?
那里有小鸡
Well, there are rabbits.
你还可以和爷爷一起去航海
And you can go sailing with Uncle Persson.
那儿的水又绿又干净
The water’s lovely and green
清澈见底
and so clear you can see the bottom.
高兴点嘛
Cheer up.
你会去那吗?
Will you be there?
你可以去钓鱼
You can go fishing.
你想钓什么?
What do you catch?
佩鱼
Perch.
有时钓鲈鱼
And sometimes dace.
我吃够了,谢谢
I’ve had enough. Thank you.
别关门
Leave the door open please.
要不要我帮你画一张素描
I’ll draw you a nice picture, if you like.
别担心,妈妈很快回来
Don’t worry. Mommy will be back soon.
而且,我就在这里
And I’m here.
感觉好了一点
Are you feeling better?
那样挺好
That’s good.
– 你在干什么? – 很明显,在工作
– What are you doing? – Working, as you can see.
那就忙你自己的东西,别查探我的事
Then mind your own business and don’t spy on me.
真不知道我之前为什么那么怕你
To think that I’ve been afraid of you.
我们什么时候回家
When are we going home?
也许今天晚上吧
This evening perhaps.
伊斯特和我们一起走吗?
Is Ester going with us?
我不知道
I don’t know.
这个镇叫什么名字?
What’s this town called?
我想应该是叫提摩卡镇
Timoka, I think.
你听到了吗?
What is that?
音乐?
“Music”?
能给我点烟吗?我的烟抽完了
Can you give Johan some cigarettes? I’m all out.
我的烟在桌上
Mine are on the desk.
– 我能拿几支吗? – 当然可以
– May I take a couple? – Sure.
谢谢你的慷慨
Thank you very much.
你们两个应该搭晚上的火车回去
I think the two of you should leave tonight.
我们不能这样丢下你不管
We can’t leave you like this.
我的身体还不适合搭车,可能要再过几天
I’m not up to traveling yet. In a few days perhaps.
– 那是什么音乐? – 巴♥赫♥的音乐
– What’s that music? – Bach.
我喜欢听
It’s nice.
我想出去走一会
I’m going out for a while.
我受不了这里的闷热
I can’t stand the heat in here.
我很快回来
I’ll be back soon.
你可以读书给伊斯特听
Why don’t you read to Ester?
如果你的良心过意的去,你爱干嘛干嘛
Go while your conscience lets you.
约翰,先出去玩会儿,我要和你妈妈说话
Johan, step outside for a while. I want to talk to Anna alone.
– 你不想我读书给你听了吗? – 迟点吧
– Aren’t I going to read to you? – Later.
妈妈,我能到大堂去玩吗
Mom, I’ll go out in the hallway.
别太吵
Don’t go too far.
我不会的
No, I won’t.
你整个下去在哪里?
Where have you been?
就在镇上逛
Out for a walk.
去了哪里
Where did you go?
噢,就这附近
Oh, not far.
但你走了这么久
That was a long walk.
我不想回这里来
I didn’t want to come back here.
为什么不想回来?
Why not?
我就是不想回
I didn’t feel like it.
你撒谎
You’re lying.
你想了解全部细节吗?
Do you want to know all the details?
回答我的问题就行了
Just answer my questions.
记得十年前,我们和爸爸躲在莱恩地区的哪个冬天吗?
Remember that winter ten years ago when we stayed with Father in Lyons?
我和克劳迪好上了
I had been out with Claude.
你那时也审问过我
You interrogated me that time, too.
并说如果不告诉你细节你就…
Said you’d tell Father if I didn’t tell you everything.
去告诉父亲
In detail.
我下午到戏院坐在后面的包厢看电影了
I went to the cinema and sat in a box at the back.
一个男的和一个女的就在我前面作♥爱♥
A man and a woman made love right in front of me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!