I’m going to start charging you for every fucking bullet that misses!
坚守战位!
[Quinlan] Stick to your positions!
最后一个弹盒!
Last magazine!
去看我们的弹♥药♥到底他妈的在哪里!
Go and find out where our fucking ammo is!
我需要收集更多弹♥药♥!
I have to round up more ammo!
该死的…这些小混♥蛋♥!
Fucking… little bastards!
滚开…
Get off! Get off!
停火
[Prendergast] Hold fire!
这不是我们造成的
We didn’t do that.
炮火来袭!
Incoming!
库利!
Cooley!
找出他的头
Find his head!
他在这里
There he is!
让他呼吸空气
Get him some air.
我们的物资快耗尽了
[medic] We’re running out of supplies.
有些士兵撑不了多久
Some of these lads won’t last much longer.
有人死亡吗?
Any dead?
还没有
[medic] Not yet.
军医!
[Donnelly] Medic!
注意观察南翼
Eyes on the south flank!
把他搬到里面
[medic] Let’s get him inside.
我们的吗♥啡♥用完了
And we’re out of morphine.
该死
[Quinlan] Oh, fuck.
被子弹打到是什么感觉?
What’s it like, getting shot?
我可不推荐
I wouldn’t recommend it.
(联♥合♥国♥)
奥布莱恩博士
Dr O’Brien,
你让原本不佳的局势更加恶化了
you have made a very bad thing much worse.
长官,我都是根据战场的情况,去下决定的
Sir, I made my decisions based on conditions in the field.
你的决定导致更多的伤亡
Your decisions have led to more bloodshed.
长官,基本上摩梭行动仍算是成功的
Sir, Operation Morthor has still been successful in the main.
但是你允许了广播电台的那场屠♥杀♥
But you allowed a massacre at the radio station.
你要我为那件事解释吗?
You expect me to defend that?
指挥官选择采取强硬的手段,我还能怎么办?
What am I to do if a commander chooses to go in hard?
你是现场的指挥人员
You’re the man on the ground.
长官,不是每个地方我都管得到
Not every square inch of it, sir.
冲伯将军之前还愿意跟我们谈判
General Tshombe was willing to negotiate before this.
现在他断绝所有关系
Now he’s broken all relations.
我还收到消息,有一支爱尔兰中队,因为你一手造成的卡坦加电台事件
And I am told there is an Irish company stuck in the middle of nowhere under siege
而遭敌军围困在偏僻的地方
as a result of your Radio Katanga disaster.
道格,你比谁都还清楚,我不可能掌控得了每个状况
Dag… you more than anyone understand I couldn’t control every circumstance.
康纳,你摆脱不了责任
You’re attached to it, Conor.
最好的办法就是和你切割关系
Best leave you unattached to me.
这是为了保护整个组织
It’s about protecting the organization.
秘♥书♥长♥
Secretary General,
我相信我的决定是对的
I believe I made the correct decisions.
若你不同意,当你抵达后
If you disagree, when you’re here…
我会向你提出辞呈
I’ll tender my resignation.
我知道你认为你是对的,康纳
I’m quite sure you think you’re right,Conor.
但事实摆在眼前
But facts on the ground says different.
我只能接受你的辞呈
And I will have to accept that resignation.
出现不明的飞机
[pilot] Unidentified aircraft.
喂?
[O’Brien] Hello?
出去
Get out.
这是十分危急的… – 滚出去!
Conor, this is a highly volatile– -Get out!
长官,直升机来了
Sir, the crow is incoming.
把枪架起来!
[soldier] Get that gun up!
上士!
Sergeant!
帮我把它翻倒
Help me flip it.
下士!唐纳利!
Corporal Donnelly!
带你的小组过来!
Bring your sections!
一、二、三!
One, two, three!
就位!
[Prendergast] To your stations!
找掩护!
[rapid aerial gunfire]
我急需要指示
I need directions immediately.
我会转达你的讯息给奥布莱恩博士
[McEntee] Your message will be conveyed to Dr O’Brien.
他在做什么重要的事情?
What’s he doing that’s so important?
他有另一支联♥合♥国♥部队遭受围攻吗?
Does he have any other United Nations units under siege?
我会转达你的讯息给奥布莱恩博士
Your message will be conveyed to Dr O’Brien.
操!
Fuck!
我们只能丢下他们 – 我们不能弃他们于不顾
We’re gonna have to leave them out there.-We’re not abandoning them.
若我们展开制空权的争夺,这可能会引发全面战争
If we engage a battle for air-superiority,it could lead to full-out war.
你难道是想让这个失败的行动更失败吗?
Sure you’re not trying to reinforce a failed operation?
听我说,我们不必为电台事件负责
Look, we cannot be held responsible for the radio station.
昆兰的中队就像是棋盘上的一步错,导致一个兵卒遭受攻击
Quinlan’s company was a mistake on a chess board, leaving a pawn vulnerable.
不可能牺牲王后,去拯救一个小小兵卒
You don’t sacrifice a queen to save a pawn.
什么事?
[O’Brien] What?
“联♥合♥国♥秘♥书♥长♥道格哈马绍的飞机被击落
“UN Secretary General Dag Hammarskjöld’s plane went down.”
据报没有生还者”
“There are no reports of survivors.”
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
联♥合♥国♥秘♥书♥长♥在飞往刚果的途中
[reporter] The tragic death of the Secretary General of the United Nations
不幸丧生
on his way to the Congo.
现在一切摇摇欲坠
Everything now teeters in the balance,
使得美国和苏联的关系
which has increased the stakes for the United States
更加紧张
and the Soviet Republic.
在华盛顿
In Washington,
肯尼迪总统表达他的哀悼
President Kennedy voices his tribute.
道格哈马绍致力于推动和平事业
Dag Hammarskjöld’s cause of dedication to the cause of peace,
他愿意背负所有责任
his willingness to accept all responsibility…
以巩固联♥合♥国♥
in trying to strengthen the United Nations
并使其成为更有力的组织
and make it a more effective instrument
目的是为了满足全球数亿人
for the aspirations of the hundreds of millions of people around the globe
对幸福生活的渴望
who desire to live out their lives.
他的付出众所皆知
Those efforts of his are well known.
为了平息
It is tragic and ironical
卡坦加战火
that his death came
他正在执行一项任务
during a mission he was undertaking…
在这期间丧命,非常不幸
in order to bring about cease fire
也很讽刺
in Katanga.
来看看大家下一步采取什么行动吧
Let’s see what everybody does now.
认可…
…recognizing…
快点
Come on.
转过来
[Gorman] Turn around.
瑞迪,你会没事的,我们回家见
You’ll be all right, Reidy.We’ll see you at home.
散开,我们必须离开了!
Clear! We need to go now!
快离开那里,快点!
Get out of there! Get out!
去救他们!- 不要让它靠近我们!
Get them!-[soldier] Don’t let it get near us!
把飞行员拖出来!
[Quinlan] Get them pilots out!
我们现在该怎么办?
What the fuck do we do now?
现在的首要任务,是保住士兵们的性命
The mission now is to keep men alive.
雅多A中队呼叫控制台
Charlie Alpha Juliet to Control.
没有回应
No response.
无线电没有问题,他们只是不回应
Sir, the radio’s working,they’re just not answering.
再打一次
Try it again.
针对我们的上一个请求,我急需一个决议
I require an immediate decision on our last request.
这里是雅多A中队
This is Charlie Alpha Juliet
我们等候进一步的指示
awaiting further instructions.
这里是雅多♥维♥尔A中队
This is Company A, Jadotville calling.
我需要立即跟人联♥系♥
I require immediate contact with anybody there.
长官,他们听得到我们
They can hear us, boss.
若他们有意要帮我们,他们早就已经做了
If they were gonna help,they would have by now.
长官!
[Donnelly] Sir!
你需要来看这个!
You need to see this!
跟我来!
[soldier] You come with me!
弟兄们,守好岗位!
Control your positions, lads!
若他们与我们近距离交手,我们就完蛋了
If they get close enough, we’re fucked.
收集全部的弹壳
Gather up all the shells.
马上去做
Now.
狙击兵!
Sniper!
把机♥枪♥架在屋顶上
Vickers on the roof!
是,长官
[Ready] Yes, sir!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!