Because they’re only coming from the east.
好,你们三个待在这里
Right, three of you stay here.
其他人跟我一起撤退
The rest of you, pull back on me.
走吧
Let’s go.
回到我们原本的定位
As we were.
他们没有胜算!
[Prendergast] They are wide open!
找掩护
[Prendergast] Use cover.
两人一组!
Pair off.
操!
Fuck!
瑞迪!
[Prendergast] Reidy!
给我弹盒
Magazine!
昆兰不知道自己在做什么
Quinlan doesn’t know what he’s doing.
他会把我们害死的!
He’s gonna get us killed!
我希望你是错的!
I hope to fuck you’re wrong!
我要回去救瑞迪
[Prendergast] I’m going back for Reidy.
我要死了吗?- 不,你会没事的
Am I dying?-No, you’ll be grand.
出发!
[Prendergast] Start her up!
开车,快点!
Bring her forward! Go!
掩护那个疯子!
Cover that mad bastard!
法尔克!
Faulques!
法尔克,快点!
Faulques, come on!
停火!
Cease fire!
停火!
Cease fire!
停火!
Cease fire!
赫加蒂,检查你的岗位 – 每个战壕都派一个传讯兵
[Prendergast] Hegarty, check positions.-Send runners, one per trench.
是,长官
[soldier] Yes, sir.
帮我联络军营总部
Get me Battalion HQ.
长官
Sir.
麦肯提将军的属下说,他不方便接电♥话♥
General McEntee’s staff said he’s unavailable.
你有告诉他们,我们遭到攻击吗?
Did you tell him we got attacked?
有,他们回“上帝保佑,撑着点”
Yes. They said,”God bless and hold tight.”
“上帝保佑”?他们是什么意思?
“God bless”? What’s that supposed to mean?
长官,我想他们的意思是,愿上帝保佑我们
Um… I suppose he means,”May God’s blessings be upon us,” sir.
建立通讯日志,即刻起每一句话都要记载下来
Start a radio log. From now on,everything that’s said goes on record.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
世界大战
1914年至1918年
我负责一号♥位置
[Quinlan] I’ll run position one.
北翼
North flank.
上士,你负责二号♥位置
Company Sergeant, you run position two.
东翼
East flank.
赫加蒂
Hegarty.
三号♥位置,南翼
Position three, south flank.
我们得知敌军毫无准备
We were told the enemy were unprepared.
我们被误导了
We were misinformed.
他们侥幸逃过一劫
They got lucky,
但不会再有下次了
but that only happens once.
记住,这些人从没看过战争
Remember,none of these men have seen battle.
下一次的交战,我们会用超过他们20倍的军力消灭他们
On our next engagement, we will overrun them with 20 times their forces.
我们的军♥火♥怎么配置?
Where are we in logistics?
突击步♥枪♥给最棒的狙击兵们
FNs to the best marksmen.
来♥福♥枪♥给军官和士官们
Gustafs to the officers and the NCOs.
布伦和维克斯机♥枪♥平均分给每排士兵,唐纳利则负责迫击炮
Each platoon splits the Brens and Vickers.Donnelly is on the mortars.
但是,长官…
But, sir…
他们从未送来81式自动步♥枪♥
they never sent us the heavy 81s.
我们将一次攻下,取得全胜
We’ll finish this in one all-out victory.
好了吗?出发吧!
All right? So let’s go!
我们出发吧!
Let’s go!
真正的问题是弹♥药♥,我们只有一万三千发子弹
The real problem’s the ammo.We’ve only 13,000 rounds.
这数量撑不了不多久
It’s not gonna last long.
长官,我联络上麦肯提将军了
Sir, I’ve got General McEntee.
将军,我有紧急事件汇报
General, request an immediate update.
指挥官,报告你的情况
Report your situation, Commandant.
雅多♥维♥尔A中队
Company A, Jadotville
遭受迫击炮和机关枪的攻击
has been under mortar and machine-gun fire.
预计敌军随时会再发动攻击
Expect a heavy attack any moment.
我之前派人传讯过,我早就跟你说过会发生这件事
I sent a man. I told you this was coming.
注意你的口气,指挥官
Watch yourself, Commandant.
将军
General…
我们这里的情况很糟糕
I’m in a bad situation here
我需要你的协助
and I need your help.
从敌军留下来的死伤人员判断
From the dead they left,
我敢断定对方大约有一千五百名的军力
I’d say we’re looking at a force of about 1,500.
我需要你马上派援军过来
I need you to send reinforcements right now.
援军越多越好
Send as many as you can.
若我们没有支援,后果将不堪设想
There’s a negative exercise outcome if we don’t get them.
是他吗?
Is that him?

[McEntee] Mm.
指挥官,我是康纳克鲁斯奥布莱恩博士
Commandant,this is Dr Conor Cruise O’Brien.
我强烈要求你,别大惊小怪
I urge you to stop panicking.
大惊小怪?
Panicking?
恕我直言,长官,你知道我们实际的状况吗?
With respect, sir, are you aware of the realities on the ground?
我向你保证,我很清楚实际的状况
I assure you I’m very well aware of them.
这只是冲伯政♥权♥的垂死挣扎
These are the final death gasps of Tshombe’s government.
我不确定他也这么想
I’m not sure he knows that.
坚守你的岗位,让我们能继续执行原订计划
Hold your position.Allow our plan to play out.
你的计划已经过了两天了
The plan is two days old
且没有计算到我们会遭受冲伯的佣兵的攻击
and didn’t include Tshombe’s mercs.
长官,你的计划出了什么差错?
What went wrong with your plan, sir?
听起来你只是在找藉口,指挥官
Sounds like you’re looking for an excuse,Commandant.
我们在历史上,都有各自的任务要完成
We each have our part to play in history.
而你的任务正在执行中
Yours is happening right now.
仰赖我们的计划,才能确保一切顺利
Rely on us to make sure it all works out.
长官,我不懂你刚刚对我说的话
Sir, I don’t understand what you just said to me,
从战术方面来看,我不懂你在做什么
and in tactical terms I don’t understand what you’re doing.
我这里只有150个弟兄,我需要支援兵
I have 150 boys here and we need reinforcements.
不,你给我听着,昆兰
No, you listen to me, Quinlan.
眼前还有你所想像不到的、更重要的大局要顾
There are larger things at play than you can possibly imagine.
我才不管什么大局!
I don’t give a damn about the larger things!
我们是一支遭到围攻的中队
We’re a company under siege
而我们需要你的支援!
and we require your assistance!
细节你可以和麦肯提将军讨论
Discuss the details with General McEntee.
我的天啊!
Jesus Christ!
将军,他知道他在做什么吗?
General,does he have a clue what he’s doing?
指挥官,我们的部队全都被派去执行摩梭行动了
All our troops in the field are on Operation Morthor, Commandant.
我们无法提供任何援军
We don’t have any reinforcements.
没错
Exactly.
没有人料到会发生这种事,对吧?
Nobody thought this was a possibility,did they?
我们的人什么时候回来?
When do our men come back in?
一支重装部队,预计在12个小时内回来
A heavy-weapons battalion’s expected here within 12 hours.
届时我会立刻派他们过去支援
They’ll be sent out to you immediately.
谢谢,长官
Thank you, sir.
还有一件事
One more thing.
一些威士忌对我们会有帮助
We could do with some whiskey.
我会想办法的
I’ll see what I can do.
跟我来
[Quinlan] Follow me.
他说“后果将不堪设想”是什么意思?
What exactly did he mean by “negative exercise outcome”?
意思就是,没有支援军,我们就死定了
It means that without reinforcements…we’re fucked.
联♥合♥国♥在伊莉莎白维尔的侵略行为
[Tshombe on TV] The aggressive action of the United Nations
令人无法接受
in Elisabethville is unacceptable.
我挚爱的国家太不幸了
It is unfortunate for my beloved country
联♥合♥国♥的维持和平部队
that the United Nations peacekeepers
现已成为侵略者了
have now become aggressors.
或者,我该称他们为“强制和平部队”
Or, should I say, peace enforcers.
戴斯蒙!
Desmond!
国际社会需要了解
The international community needs to realize
这种帝♥国♥主♥义♥式的干涉行为
that this type of imperialist intervention
不是什么新鲜事
is nothing new.
但我们,卡坦加…
But we, Katanga…
长官
Sir.
我要私下和冲伯会面
I want a private meeting with Tshombe.
在一个中立的场地

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!