Leave some widows behind.
六 我是六一
Six, this is Six-One.
准备发射 设定距离二九七
Sweep the deck, set Two-Niner-Seven.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Them motherfuckers.
他们又来了
They’re at it again!
好的 打的就是它
Alright, that’s it.
神枪手 一定要把它打翻
Deadeye, you cut those fuckers down
这笔生意还没结束 -收到
before we go out of business. -Got ya!
干得漂亮
Out-fucking-standing!
耶 宝贝
Yeah! Baby!
你想吹吗 你要吹吗 [越语]
啊 来
Ah, yes.
皮威
Pee Wee.
皮威
Pee Wee.
那年的夜晚总是很美
The nights were always beautiful that time of the year.
但是晚上总归不太安全
But you were no safer at night
漫漫长夜
and the long hours of stillness.
与恐惧相伴
Worked on your fears.
在夜晚你会想为什么要呆在这地狱里
Night was the time you wondered what the hell you were doing here.
而明天随时就会挂掉
And when do you get your balls blown off tomorrow.
你也可以思考一番丑陋和美丽
You can do some ugly pretty thinking at night.
对我们来说 夜晚实在是太漫长了
For some of us, the nights were gettin’ far too long.
看着我 纳德
You’re turning to shit on me, Nard.
嗯
Huh?
你看看你
Look at yourself.
你根本不象我见过的陆战队员
You don’t look like any kind of goddamn Marine I’ve ever seen.
这是什么
What is this?
你♥他♥妈♥要改行了吗
You turnin’ into some kind of goddamn.
在我面前充高棉巫医
Cambodian witch doctor on me?
接下来呢
What’s next?
要在鼻子上打个洞
A hole in your nose?
还是在嘴唇上装个碟子
A fuckin’ plate on your lower lip?
去你♥妈♥的♥海军陆战队
Fuck the Marines.
我假装没听到
I’m gonna act like I never heard that.
什么
What?
我会假装没听到你刚才说的话
I’m gonna act like I never even heard that.
去他妈的部队
Fuck the Corps…
去他妈的战争
…and fuck the war.
如果我没有提拔你这个公子哥
If I didn’t raise you from a puppy
牵着你的手走路
and hold your hand all the way up
让你成了海军陆战队员
through the United States Marine Corps,
我会把你踩扁
I would step on your goddamn dick
毫不犹豫 马上
right here and now.
你认为我在乎吗
Do you think I care?
我的意思是 你以为我在乎你给我的狗屎
I mean, do you think I’d give a shit anymore?
只不过是个地狱 十七岁时我就死了
Aw hell, now seventeen are dead.
我十七岁的时候
When I was seventeen,
我想成为你那样的人
I want to be just like you.
天不怕地不怕的陆战队员
Badass Marine.
南征北战实现自我
Go out and find myself
打几场小仗
a shitty little war
对付共♥产♥主义
and fight communism.
对吗
Okay?
你是该死的战争英雄
You’re goddamn war hero.
但是我告诉你
But I tell you what,
在十七年之后
at seventeen years later,
我根本不知道共♥产♥党是什么
I don’t even know what a communist is.
是什么呢 一些单身汉
What? Some dink in
穿着黑睡衣
black pajamas
整天在稻田里跑来跑去
runnin’ around in rice paddies.
哈 那就是共♥产♥党
Ha, that’s a commie?
他们穷的连饭都吃不上 甚至都没听说过卡尔马♥克♥思♥
Hell, that poor sonofabitch hasn’t even heard of Karl Marx.
这与越南人
This has dick to do with dinks,
共♥产♥党 还有卡尔马♥克♥思♥都无关
commies, or Karl fucking Marx
你我都知道
and you know as well, as I do
这一切都因为你的孩子吉米
it has to do with your little boy Jimmy.
但是他死了 他把你的魂也拿走了 不是吗
But he died, he took you right along with him, didn’t he?
不
No.
军士长
Sergeant Major.
这只是你一己之见
You just got too personal.
那好吧
That’s right.
回避现实吧
Turn your back on him.
出去把头埋进沙子里
Go out there and bury your goddamn head in the sand
象该死的驼鸟一样
like a fuckin’ ostrich.
也许一切都过去了
Maybe it’ll all go away.
别说了 他是我唯一最爱的东西
Goddamn it! He was the only thing I ever loved!
你让我失望 纳德
You let me down, Nard.
我让你失望
I let you down.
没错
That’s right.
你儿子死了 本可以来找我
When the boy died, you can come to me.
你让我抱着你
You let me put my arms around you
和你一起痛哭
and cried with you.
你却离开旧金山 买♥♥了三个星期的醉
You left for San Francisco and stayed drunk for three weeks.
你开了小差
AWOL.
因此降为下士
Got busted all the way down to corporal.
我没有开小差
I didn’t go AWOL.
我疯了
I went crazy.
我想下地狱
And I went to hell.
我可以请求解散吗
May I please be dismissed?
去睡一觉吧 纳德
Go to bed, Nard.
走吧
Go on.
怎么样 列兵
How’s it goin’, soldier?
我想回家 长官
I’d rather be home, sir.
老家在哪里
Where is home?
小石城
Little Rock.
那还不如这里 孩子[小石城种族歧视严重]
You’re better off here, boy.
你也这么认为
Think so?
是的
Yeah.
把屁♥股♥放低 听见没
Just keep your ass down, you hear?
全听你的 长官 -好
I hear you, sir. -Okay.
不好
Shit!
哈夫纳
Hafner.
东线五十米 赶紧
East 50. On the double.
你们知道这是谁的脑袋吗
Anyone know who these belong to?
这是下士米勒
This is Corporal Miller.
他死了
He’s dead.
整个机♥枪♥班都死光了
Hell the whole gun crew’s dead.
而且更糟糕的是
And to add insult to injury,
越共还偷走了点五〇机关枪
Charlie took the Fifty fucking caliber machinegun with him.
我不再尊敬下士米勒
I don’t any respect for Corporal Miller anymore.
因为他允许他的小组放松警惕
Because he allowed his group to relax.
他们玩忽职守 虽然只有五分钟
They let their guard down for five fucking minutes.
越共就摸进来了
And Charlie took advantage of it.
看看他们的脑袋 妈的
Look at ’em God damn it!
专心点
Pay attention.
提高警惕
Stay alert.
保住性命
Stay alive.
这很简单吧
It’s as simple as that.
冲啊
Just keep your ass down, you hear?
好了 撤到第二防线
All right. Move back to the secondary.
撤退 他妈的撤退
Get back! Get the fuck back!
盖恩斯 过来
Gaines! Get over here.
把住点五〇
Take the Fifty!
我要去侧翼
I’m goin’ out on the flank.
墨菲
Murphy!
墨菲
Murphy!
跟我来
With me!
走
Go!
波利
Polly…
来吧
C’mon!
来吧
C’mon!