somewhere who hadn’t forgotten us.
他妈的 我要死了
Fuck me dead!
今天没人爱你 妈妈
No love for you today, mother?
我们去哪里 上尉
Where we going, Skipper?
地图上有个鬼地方叫葛洛利亚
A fuckin’ outpost called Gloria. It’s on the map.
不要等它了
Don’t wait for it.
它要完蛋了 把它清理掉
It’s gonna go! Get clear!
没有护航
There goes our escort.
真会挑时间离开我 露西尔
Picked a fine time to leave me, Lucille.
好吧 上马
Alright, saddle up!
攻击
Attack!
吃吃这个
Eat this!

All right!
他们冲上来了
They’re breakin’ through.
墨菲 你守在这儿
Murphy, you hold this line!
闪开 给我让开
Get back! Get the fuck back!
我们走
Let’s go!
快进去
Fill it in!
快把他们赶出去
Quickly, get it moved out, right now!
快走 墨菲
C’mon, Murphy!
守住防线
Hold the line!
是那儿吗
Is that it?
一定是
Sure is.
我们的人在哪里
Which ones are our guys?
我想是中间的那些
The ones in the middle. I think.
好吧 真是乱成一锅粥了
Alright, squeeze the cheeks together.
让那里更热闹点
This fucker’s gotten warmer.
伙计们 我要下降了
Guys, I’m goin’ in low.
我从树顶上飞过去 刚好可以看见敌人
Just see ’em where you see ’em. I’ll come out over the trees.
我们给越共来点硬的
Let’s make it hard for Charlie.
真♥他♥妈♥的危险
This is fucking hairy.
是啊
Alright.
弟兄们干掉那把十二点七
Boys maul up that Twelve-Seven.
我看见它了
I see it!
在树林边上
In the tree line.
好的 知道了
Alright, I got it. I got it.
来一发火箭打你的屁♥股♥
Got a rocket right up your ass.
妈的 没打着
Damn it, missed!
只搞砸了花♥园♥ 他们吓了一跳
Fucked up their garden. Somethin’ awful.
耶 耶
Yes! Yes!
拿来[越语]
我命令撤退 准备
嗨 要我帮你捎个信吗
Hi. May I take your order?
是的 我们需要口粮 军♥火♥ 电台
Yeah, we need C rations, ammunition, radio
而且最重要的是 空中支援要回来
and above all, bring back the Air Cav.
你想要法式薯条吗
You want French fries with that?
不 但是我想告诉你的是
No, but I’ll tell you what
你把胡子刮干净
you can have a clean shave
在你下次回来的时候
next time you come back.
你看起来象一个该死的嬉皮士
You look a goddamn hippie!
遵命 将军
Aye, General.
我中午就回来
Back at noon.
空中支援替我们买♥♥了点时间
The Air Cav has bought us a little more time.
天知道他们什么时候能回来
God knows when they’ll come our way again.
尸横遍野
The dead piled up
其中不少是我们的人
and too many of them were ours.
我们杀死了大批越共
We were killing Charlie wholesale.
但是他好象并不在乎
But he didn’t seem to care.
是的 如果越共占领了南卡罗莱那州 我们也会一样
Yes, we’d do the same if Charlie occupied South Carolina.

Jesus…
该死的战争
Fuckin’ war.
他们叫做“警♥察♥行动”
They called it a ‘police action’.
它伤得不轻 上尉
You took some hits, Skipper.
经过这次任务已不能再用了
You’ve estranged the game through this thing.
给我另外弄一架 我十五分钟后回来
Gimme another one, Chief. I need fifteen, yeah.
明白
Got it.
伙计们 我知道你们另有任务
Guys, I know you got other missions
但是我需要一些志愿者
but I need some volunteers.
我在休假
I’m on vacation.
有停火协议 你不知道吗 -知道
There’s a ceasefire. Can’t you tell? -Yeah.
我们停火 他们却在进攻
We cease. They fire.
你们想玩点刺♥激♥的吗
You guys like a little excitement?
有个狗屁基地叫葛洛利亚
There’s a firebase in rat’s ass called Gloria.
他们掉进粪坑里了
They’re in deep shit.
去捞吗
How ’bout it?
他妈的 为什么不呢
Fuck it, why not?
那就跑一趟好了
Beats the mail run.
将军
Check!
我们去做一回英雄
We’re like heroes.
范同志 呃
军官们在等着
来了 上尉 -是的
Yo, Skipper. -Yeah.
我们都打足了气 可他妈的准尉不给我们飞机
We gassed and done, the fuckin’ CO wouldn’t give us the aircraft.
什么
What?
补给也在等
The supplies are waiting too.
哪个说的
Says who?
就是那个他妈的地勤官
Fucking ground officer.
好吧
Okay.
我来扮演上尉
It’s time to play captain.
嗨 你 小子
Hey you. Boy.
你叫谁小子
Who you callin’ ‘boy’?
首先 闭嘴
Number One, shut your mouth.
其次 我是木兰上尉
Number Two, I’m Captain Moran.
对不起 上尉 我只是
Sorry, Captain. I was just…
我不关心你♥他♥妈♥的叫什么名字
I don’t care what the fuck your name is.
我关心的是这里的飞机
What I care about is the aircraft, right over here.
我要那一架 还有那两架
I’m taking that one. I’m taking those two, as well.
我向上帝保证 如果你浪费我更多时间
I swear to God, if you waste any more of my time.
你会死的很难看
You’re a fuckin’ dead guy.
是的 上尉
Yes, Captain.
去安排吧 列兵
Start cleaned up, soldier.
继续
Carry on.
六一 六二 我是六
Six-One-Two, this is Six.
三十秒后 降至树冠
Thirty second pass, over the canopy.
我们去烧查理的屁♥股♥
Let’s burn Charlie’s ass.
左翼机♥枪♥手 注意目标
Gunners on your left, you’ll notice targets of opportunity.
一有机会立即开火 感谢乘坐木兰航♥空♥
Please fire at will and thank you for flying Moran Airlines.
进入阵地 进入阵地 [越语]
打飞机 打飞机 [越语]
耶 耶
Yeah, yeah!
援军来了 援 军来了
Help’s coming. Help’s coming!
直升机降落了 抓紧时间 搬箱子 快
It’s down. Let’s get ’em in a hurry. C’mon, crates. Move!
直升机尽其所能带来了补给
The choppers were bringing what they could.
但局势没有多少改观
But it didn’t change a lot of line.
我们被包围了 寡不敌众
We were surrounded, outnumbered
走投无路
but no place to go.
毫无疑问 军事常识让我意识到
There was no doubt in my military mind
下一波攻击可能是最后一搏
the next attack could be the last.
不成功 便成仁
It was a do or die situation.
奉命报到 将军
As ordered, General.
干得好
Outstanding.
别叫我将军 我不是
Don’t call me “General”, no more.
我给你带来了子弹和药品 还有个电台
I got you arms and some medicals and a radio.
希望有助于你
Hope that works.
我得走了
I gotta go.
这是什么
What’s this?
我记得你说过 要刮胡子
Thought you said, you needed a shave.
祝你好运 将军
Good luck, General.
六一 六二 我是六
Six-One, Two. This is six.
出去也要让他们知道我们是谁
Let ’em know who we are on the way out.
六 我是六一
Six, this is Six-One.
我还有一些火箭
Ah, I got some rockets left.
我们不能带回去
We don’t get paid to bring them home.
都扔到窗户下面

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!