Look lady, this is called extracting information.
你明白吗
You understand that?
所以我们要折磨犯人 是吗
So we torture prisoners now, do we?
你说的对 这里不是内布拉斯加 女士
You goddamn right. This ain’t Nebraska, lady.
但是你不能在我的医院这么干
But you don’t do it in my hospital.
不行
No?
他妈的 说
Goddamn it, talk to me!
说
Talk to me!
你这个禽兽
What kind of animal, are you?
禽兽
Animal?
是的
Yeah.
女士 你会怎么办
Lady, you have any idea
如果越共打进这里
if Charlie got in here.
他们会做什么
What will they do?
他将会强♥奸♥你
He will rape you.
还有你的护士
Your nurses.
直到你死了
Until you are dead.
但是你还应该知道什么
But you know what?
他们要想得逞得先杀掉我
They’d have to kill me first.
禽兽
Animal?
我不是那样的 禽兽
I’m not that… The Animal.
军士长
Sergeant Major.
我并不介意做你的电台联络员
Now, I mind being your radio operator.
可我接受的是侦察训练
I was trained Recon.
没有巡逻任务
No patrols.
你给我打短工
Goddamn it, you’re a short-timer.
你就是不需要侦察
You just don’t need it.
嗨伙计们
Hi guys.
你还能接受一点更大的刺♥激♥吗
Can you stand a little more excitement?
你又有什么消息了 纳德
Whaddaya got, Nard?
他们正在挖地道
They’re digging.
哪儿
Where?
在树林的边缘排成一行
At the edge of the tree line.
他们正朝着这个方向
And they’re headed right this way.
我的小共告诉我
My little Cong tells me that
早上的第一件事就是有两门大炮到达
two big guns are arriving the first thing in the morning.
你现在的小共在哪里
Where’s your little Cong now?
他或许正在和如来佛握手
He’s probably shaking hands with Buddha right now.
你想想你能进入他们的营地吗
You’d think you could get into their camp?
军士长
Sergeant Major.
如果你在曼谷
You’re in Bangkok.
又是星期五夜晚
It’s Friday night.
而且还有大把的钞票
And you got a fistful of dollars.
你想你只会放着不花
You think you could get laid?
是的 我是这么想的 -是的 我也认为你会这么想
Yeah, I think so. -Yeah, I think you could too.
短波 我们去曼谷耍耍
Shortwave, let’s go to Bangkok.
好 你也去吧
Okay. Go on.
好的
Alright.
头低着点
Keep your head down.
我们知道了我们面对的是东奈团
We learned we were up against the Dong Nai Regiment.
由上校范操指挥
Under the command of Colonel Cao Van.
他不是我喜欢的那种人
He wasn’t exactly one of my favorite people.
去年他打掉了第九机械运输队
He’d overrun 9th Motor Transport last year.
那真是让我忿怒
And that’d really pissed me off.
因此我想让他知道我们不会
So I thought I’d let him know we weren’t
坐以待毙
gonna lay down and die that easy.
是时候给越共的米饭上加点粪了
It was time to sprinkle some shit in Charlie’s rice.
妈的 钟斯 你搞什么鬼
Goddamn it, Jones. You have any idea
你差点让我打飞知道么
how close you just came to get blown away?
你以为你在哪个地狱 硫磺岛吗
Where the hell do you think you are anyway, Iwo Jima?
不 这里又不是正宗的摺钵山
No, this ain’t exactly Suribachi, either.
我不知道你还是个旗手 钟斯
I didn’t know that you were a flag-waver, Jones.
我在乎这个
I care.
我不在乎的东西有很多
I don’t care for a lot of it.
我在乎的 我就上心
What I care for, care for a lot.
知道我的意思吗
Know what I mean?
我是个职业军人
I’ve been a dedicated soldier
当了二十三年兵
for twenty-three years.
这又意味着什么 嗯
Does that tell ya something, hmm?
是的 我参加海军陆战队
Yeah, I came in the Marine Corps
那时十七岁
when I was seventeen years old.
对我来说地狱若无
So hell no.
什么烂事都不能改变我
I wouldn’t change a goddamn thing either.
坏了
Shit!
妈的
Goddamn it!
迪那多
DiNardo!
迪那多 我踩到雷了
DiNardo, I’m on a mine.
过来 寇兹
Closer, Coates.
给我一把刀 兄弟 -知道 给
Give me a knife, man. -I got ya. I got ya.
该死的 那儿有巡逻队
Goddamn it. There’s a patrol up there.
你过一会你再回来 明白吗
I’d like to see you back in one piece. You understand me?
噢 我们就这么把他扔这儿了吗
Oh, we’ll just leave him here, man?
是的 我们得走
Yeah, we’re going.
快走
Now!
我是迪那多 我们要进来了
DiNardo! Comin’ in!
口令
Password!
去你的口令吧
Fuck your password!
喂 我要进来
Yo! Comin’ in!
口令是什么
What’s the password?
月光下的西贡
DMoonlight over Saigon. d
如此诱人
dlt’s so enticing. d.
你还好吗 -真可爱
How you’ve been? -Lovely.
你有点跷脚 墨菲
You’re little flat, Murphy.
说的对
It’s the wording.
我把我的名字掉在那边了
I think that got my name on it.
晚安
Good night.
你怎么做到的
How did you do this?
用一把刀
With a knife.
那有点傻
That’s a little silly.
傻
Silly?
我猜是有点傻
I guess it is a little silly.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
凯茜
Cathy.
我想起我女朋友了
Kinda remind me of my girl.
她叫波利
Her name’s Polly.
我们五月要结婚了
We’re gettin’ married in May.
本来应该是去年十一月
We’re supposed to be married last November.
可是我的休假取消了
But leave got canceled.
不过没问题
But that’s okay.
我更喜欢五月
I like May better, anyway.
你有家伙吗
You got a piece?
什么
What?
一把枪
A rifle.
你有枪吗
You have a rifle?
嗯-嗯
Uh-uh.
你可能需要一把
You might need one.
明天我们会被攻击
Tomorrow, were gonna be attacked for sure.
要不拿我的吧
Why don’t you take mine?
你自己不需要它吗
Aren’t you gonna need it?
我会另外找一把
I’ll find another one.
保险开 关
Safety on. Off.
弹匣是满的
It’s got a full clip.
谢谢
Thanks.
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck?
祝你好运
Good luck.
新山空军基地
西贡
加油 跑断腿为止
Soup’s up. Let’s break a leg.
越共正在全国给我们制♥造♥大♥麻♥烦
All over the country, Charlie was giving us big trouble.
没有他们到不了的地方
Nothing was out of his reach.
我只希望有的人
I just hoped there was someone,
有的地方 没有忘记我们