Goddamn. That’s my favorite kind.
不 坏了
No, shit.
把它给我
Give it to me.
我为什么要给
Wha-why should I give it for?
我说他妈的把它给我
I said fucking give it to me.
嗨大哥 我可是花了大钱的 大哥
Hey man. This should cost me two cases of peaches, man.
纳德 你是想让海军剥光了搜吧
Nard. You’ve been strip-searched by a Marine.
我建议你自己乖乖交出来
Because I suggest you reach in and find it.
你要是不照做 我让你下地狱
But you sure as hell, you don’t want me to do it.
马上 立刻交
Now, do it right now!
现在
Now!
好 好
All right, all right!
嗨 管住你的狗 -嗨 好
Hey, call a dog laugh. -Hey, all right.
妈的
Shit.
我讨厌恶这个游戏
I hate this game.
军士长
Sergeant Major.
把他给我吧
Can I keep it?
好吧 是你找到的
Yeah, you found it.
他归你了 纳德
It’s all yours, Nards.
给他一把步♥枪♥送上防线
Give him a rifle and put him on the line.
我们走 利瑞医生(蒂莫西·利瑞 致幻剂之父 嬉皮士吸毒首创)
Yes, let’s go Doctor Leary.
你不能这样 我是一个平民
You can’t do this. I’m a civilian.
是的 你♥他♥妈♥刚刚被征招了 甜心
Yeah, well you’ve just been fucking drafted, sweetheart.
我太无辜了 嗨 好的 我去就是了
I’m an innocent objector. Hey, alright I’m comin’.
我们现在是为了活命而工作
We work for a living now.
所以你就留下吧
So you’re staying!?
那护士们怎么办
What about the nurses?
护士
Nurses?
是的 在医疗站有护士
Yes, there are nurses up at the station.
来这里实习的
Doin’ this field exercise.
在这个基地
Shit’s gettin’ pretty goddamn deep around here.
有任何护士或女童军 我应该知道吗
Is there any nuns or Girl Scouts, that I should know about
这个狗屁地方
on the firebase?
就当你继承了财产好了
That’s what happens when you inherit wealth.
走运吧你
Lucky you.
是的 我走运了
Yeah, lucky me.
这里就是医疗站 军士长
Aid station, Sergeant Major.
好的
Alright,
我要这些伤兵包扎好后重返前线
I want these troops patched up and back out on the line,
尽快
ASAP.
如果他们能开枪 我会感激不尽
If they can fire a rifle, they can send my gratitude.
我觉得你象是在发号♥施令
I take it you’re in command?
你说对了 你是什么职务
You take it right. What’s your trade or field?
上尉弗拉纳根
Captain Flanagan.
隶属一九九伤兵医院
199th Evacuation Hospital.
长官 我听到你说你想要
Sir, did I hear you say you want
让我的伤员们上前线
my wounded back on the line?
那是肯定的 上尉
That’s affirmative, Captain.
我们面对的是一个团的越共
We’re facing a regiment of VC out there.
对于外行来说
Breaking it down into layman’s terms,
就是他们有五比一的优势
that’s five to one in their favor.
我并不是太讨厌你这种疯狂的淑女
I’m not too goddamn crazy about you ladies
在我的基地里
being on my firebase in the first place.
但是我猜我能习惯的 是吗
But I guess I can learn how to live with it, can I?
我懂了
I understand.
我要你给我一份药品补给清单
I want you to get a list of supplies together
然后你去找首席士官长
that you gonna have to have turned over to.
他会设法提供给你
First Sergeant here take care of this.
早安 弗拉纳根小姐
Good morning, Miss Flanagan.
上尉
Captain…
我的军衔是上尉
The rank’s Captain.
我真的印象很深刻
I’m real impressed.
也许该你来指挥
Maybe you are made to see it.
走吧 首席士官长
C’mon, First Sergeant.
注意看右边 那肯定是新来的
他看上去训练有素
这样的人很难对付
我们必须一到两天解决战斗 不然就输了
我怀疑北越乐于见到我们失败
政♥治♥让事情复杂化了 范同志
你不得不做出牺牲
迫击炮 迫击炮 向飞机场开火
我对战场形势的分♥析♥总部不买♥♥账
Headquarters still didn’t buy my analysis of the situation.
妈的 他们的参谋长呆在西贡的空调房♥里
Hell, they had experts staying in air-conditioned offices in Saigon
好象比我们在前线的人还要了解情况
who understood that we’re a whole lot better than anyone in the front line.
我们请求军♥火♥补给和增援
We had asked for ammunition and reinforcements.
得到的却是信 啤酒和一部电影
What we got was the mail run, a few cases of beer and a VD film.
就是不相信我们面前的越共有一个团
They just wouldn’t believe we were up against a regiment of Vietcong.
甚至懒得更换指挥官
They didn’t even bother to send a replacement CO.
很高兴认识你 长官
Nice knowing you, sir.
有时候我们真想知道
There were times when we all wondered whether
总部和我们打的是不是同一场仗
headquarters was fighting the same war.
敌人炮击
Incoming!
掩护
Cover!
谁他妈帮我离开这儿
Get me the fuck outta here!
不好
Shit!
妈的 你们这些装逼犯 操♥你♥妈♥的
Damn, all you arty motherfuckers.
我是一个军官
I’m an officer.
军官
An officer?
要是知道你是军官
If I’d knew you were officer,
我♥操♥ 就该把你放那里不管
I’d left your ass right out there, motherfucker.
这是一场浪费弹♥药♥的漂亮战
你的迫击炮手真没用
怕是连我奶奶的屁♥股♥也打不中
我要他们表现得好点 更好一点
你好 你好 大兵哥哥[越语]
迪纳多 发生接触
Dinardo, we got contact.
目测 两个人 二百码
Visual. Two figures.Two hundred yards.
哈罗
Hello.
是的 嗨 嗨
Yeah. Hi! Hi!
我们是朋友
We friend.
不 不 停在那里 停下
No, no. Stay there, stay there.
美♥国♥佬♥ 做♥爱♥
American, mai loi.
什么情况 墨菲
What you got, Murph?
啊 不过是两个女的
Ah, just a couple of girls.
你想出去 你想吗
Wanna come out? Whaddaya think?
我的朋友
Me friend.
胡说
Bullshit.
我闻到了地道的气味
I smell sapper.
把她们干掉
Cut ’em down.
你个傻♥逼♥ 墨菲
Goddamit, Murphy.
我说拿你的武器
I said take your weapon…
你♥他♥妈♥的 我不过想玩玩
Fuck you, you just fuck it…

No!
看在上帝的份上 不
For God’s sakes, no!
听着
Listen to me.
这是越南 你懂吗
This is Vietnam, you understand?
美女来了
Pretty girls got balls.
她们的妈咪放进她们手里的不是书
Instead of their mommies putting books in their hands,
也不会送她们去学校
and sending ’em to school,
而是塞给她们炸♥弹♥来炸你的
they wrap ’em up in dynamite and send ’em off to kill Gls.
你懂吗
You got that?
那是敌人 墨菲
That’s the enemy, Murphy.
那是敌人
That’s the enemy!
起来
Get it together!
越共提醒我们 只要能赢
Charlie just reminded us he had nothing to lose
他们失去什么都不会在乎
and everything to gain.
你不得不佩服他们的顽强
You had to admire his strength of purpose.
几百年来 他们一直在和外国人对抗
He’d been fighting off foreigners for hundreds of years.
中国人 日本人 法国人 现在 是我们
The Chinese, Japanese, the French and now, us.
我们才知道 他们从来不会放弃
We knew. We just knew he was never going to give up.
我收到指挥部的命令
今晚我军将攻击西贡
对敌所有基地和机场发起进攻
我们要打败美帝
人♥民♥要自♥由♥ 越南要独♥立♥
坚决完成任务 敬礼 [越语]
西贡 美国大使♥馆♥
那天夜晚 越共发起了大规模的宣传战
That night, Charlie pulled the biggest publicity stunt of the war.
家里的人们最不愿意看到的一件事
The last thing the folks at home were expecting to see
他们的电视机里报道了大使♥馆♥遭袭

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!