Even the incomparable Clausewitz
也低估了空中打击的价值
underestimated the value of airborne artillery.
那么 他怎么可能知道
Then, how could he possibly know
提供历史的背景
given the historical contexts.
长官 越南人正在外边运动
Sir, the gooks are on the move out there.
当然他们要运动 军士长
Of course they are, Sergeant-Major.
现在是春节
It’s the Tet holiday.
每个人都正在赶回妈妈家里过年
Every gook in the country is on the way to his mama-san’s
只是为了他妈的鱼头和米饭
for fucking fish heads and rice.
我们刚刚救出了一个美军战俘 长官
We just rescued an American prisoner, sir.
而且他有重要的情报
And he’s given us vital information
有大部队
about heavy…
列兵
Soldier.
过来 过来 列兵
Come here. Come here, soldier.
什么
What?
我问你一个问题
Lemme I ask you a question.
她有还是没有
Does she or doesn’t she have
最大的奶♥子♥
the greatest set of tits
你这辈子都不曾见过的
you’ve ever seen in your entire life?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Yes, sir!
那就这样吧 绅士们
That’ll be all, gentlemen.
解散
Dismissed.
哦 顺便一提 军士长
Oh, by the way, Sergeant Major.
带上你的人
Put your men to work on
去修理一下食堂
repairing the mess tin refs.
两个星期都没有雪糕了
Haven’t had ice cream in two weeks.
空中虽有优势
Complete air superiority
可他们连一加仑冷冻的
and they can’t freeze a couple
他妈的雪糕 都没办法运来
gallons of fucking ice cream!
我们走吧
Let’s get outta here.
那么 啊
So… ah.
留在这里 军士长
Staying, Sergeant Major?
住下来再说
Hundreds of places to live.
军士长
Sergeant Major…
我得说 这是一个完美的时机
I would say, this is a perfect time
把指挥官换掉
for a change of command.
看在上帝的份上
For Chrissakes,
他已经脑残了
he’s already brain-dead.
如果我们不做点什么
If we don’t do it
他会让每个人送掉性命
it’s gonna get everybody killed
包括我们自己
including ourselves.
军士长
Sergeant Major…
军士长
Sergeant Major!
该死的 纳德 我听见了
Goddamit, Nard, I hear you.
等天黑了再说
Wait until nightfall.
我不希望他被杀
I don’t want him killed.
没问题
No problem.
敌人炮击
Incoming!
停火 停火
Ceasefire! Ceasefire!
他妈的打什么
What the fuck was that?!
周围在开炮
Incoming rounds.
哦 土地爷啊 他们打中了指挥部
Oh, hell. They got the CP.
医务兵
Medic!
医务兵
Medic!
他妈的在这儿 快
Get the fuck here, now!
妈的
Goddamit…
哼 没门
Huh. Noway.
就算太空飞鼠也救不了我们
Mighty Mouse never get us out this shit.
好吧
Okay…
太空飞鼠再加超能特工狗呢
Mighty Mouse and Underdog.
我不知道
I don’t know…
可是
Yet…
不 不 不
No. No. No.
你还要服役多久
How much time you got up here?
哦 大概十七天吧
Yeah. Seventeen more days.
我会想念你的
I’m gonna miss you.
是的 我也会想念你
Yeah, I’ll miss you too.
瓦利 我是钟斯
Varia, it’s Jones here.
我听见了 士官长
I read you, Sergeant.
我要回来了
I’m on my way.
你是谁
Who’re you?
军士长哈夫纳
Sergeant Major Hafner.
威廉斯连长呢
Where’s Captain Williams?
失去意识 在医疗中心 昨晚挨了一炮
Unconscious, down at sick bay. We had incoming last night.
可怜的家伙
Poor guy.
该死
Shit.
你的军衔是什么
What’s your status?
士官长钟斯 长官 刚刚巡逻回来
First Sergeant Jones, sir. Just in from patrol.
坐下
Sit down.
好吧 你现在起是我的首席士官长 钟斯
Well, you’re my First Sergeant now, Jones.
你侦察到什么了
Wha’d you see out there?
有三百多人在活动
Three hundred on the move.
也许更多
Maybe more.
全是正规军
All regulars.
是的 还要加二千 才是他们的人数
Yeah, we can add about two thousand to that.
要有个球场才放得下
Maybe in ballpark.
哪里
Where?
安乐村 昨天
An Lap. Yesterday.
正他妈朝这里赶来
Crap’s gonna hit the fan, Top.
可这该死的地方却毫无防备
And this fuckin’ place ain’t prepared for the shit.
这个基地守不住
This firebase can’t be defended.
你还有多少人 除了那个脑残
How many people do you have out there, that ain’t brain-dead?
我没有任何人愿意放下枪
I don’t have anyone who’s willing to trip over
去做越南人的俘虏
his guts for the Vietnamese way of life.
这我知道
This I know…
那你我就让民♥主♥见鬼去吧 首席士官长
Any illusions about yours or my brand of democracy, First Sergeant?
我们负责加强这个粪坑的防御
We’re gonna re-fortify this shit-hole,
然后象保护你女儿的贞操一样守住它
then we’re gonna protect it like it was your daughter’s cherry.
我不想死在这里
I hate, I’m gonna die here.

Right.
再挖深一点[越语]
范同志
敌人在加强工事
哼 真是盲目乐观
不准质疑我的命令
There’s no doubt in my military mind
我们处境危险的很 弟兄们
that we are in a deep-shit situation, people.
现在 如果你们狗♥日♥的♥吸毒
Now, if any of you dog-faced dope smokers
或者不想担负责任的
don’t feel like pulling your share of the load around here,
你就擦掉屁♥股♥上的大粪
you can pack your shit and get your young asses
给我立马滚蛋
off of my firebase right now.
沙包堆到西边 马上
Sandbag this west sector, now!
屁♥股♥都动起来
Move your ass!
谁去给我弄台拖车来
Somebody get me a goddamn vehicle up here
把这堆垃圾弄走
and drive this heap of shit outta here!
挖好新战壕
I want these fresh lines squared away.
不挖就打断你的腿
Break your legs and do a purpose dig.
今晚必须完工
You find them, tonight.
这是明天活命的希望
There is hope, damn tomorrow.
简单的就象
It’s as simple as…
这他妈的是什么
What the fuck is that?
战地摄影师
Combat photographer.
疯狂得象一只臭虫
Crazy as a bedbug.
据说 他有全红色高棉最好的货
They say, he’s got the best Cambodian Red around.
是吗
Yeah?
哦 那我们去会会他
Oh, we’ll see about that.
嗨 上帝 好一个全副武装的战士
Hey… God what a defensive fighter.
事实上 这不是一个坏主意
Matter of fact, not a bad idea.
我知道你有红色高棉的上等货
I understand you got some pretty badass Cambodian Red.
是真的吗 还是不是
Ain’t the truth, isn’t it?
对 我有 够抽一个月的鸦♥片♥
Fine, my weed here. Been smoking opium for a month.
这需要有点门路才搞得到
This takes the edge off ev’rything.
妈的 那正是我最喜欢的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!