抱歉 那屋主的资料 看起来很有用
Uh, sorry. The tip on the landlord… It looks solid.
听起来我该闪人了
Sounds like I should get out of your way
不打扰你们工作了
and let you get back to work.
哈伯德探员 再见
Agent Hubbard. Pleasure.
若有什么需要 告诉我
If you need anything, you know where we are.
谢谢
Thank you.
新朋友
Making new friends?
不要犹豫 不要延迟
Not 2 judges from now, not 2 hours from now,
要立即行动
not 2 minutes from now.
不然他们随时会逃跑
These guys are gonna split any second.
弗兰克正在申请搜查手令
Frank’s working on another warrant.
他们是职业恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
You don’t understand. These guys are pros.
从12岁起
From the age of 12,
便学会东躲西逃
they’ve been dodging people like you,
比你还厉害
people better than you.
你是说像你一样
Yeah, you mean people like you.
这不像你一贯的做法
Hub, this isn’t about your sparkling record, OK?
这样做违法的 埃莉斯
OK. It’s against the law, Elise.
即使你去上夜校
Yeah, just because you went to night school
天天读读法律
or filled out the back of a matchbook,
得到了律师职位
whatever you did to get a law degree,
也不等于就是大律师了
doesn’t make you Sir Thomas More.
你不认识我这个人
And just because you checked my files…
他们会逃掉的
You’re gonna lose them!
别像个专家似的训我
doesn’t make you an expert on me.
你以为我想叫他们逃掉吗
You think I want to lose them?
我是专走失重犯的吗
You think I’m in the losing people business, huh?
如果不小心行事
If I don’t take them down properly,
他们很快便会被保释
they hit the streets in 2 hours.
不管是否会找到炸♥弹♥ 核弹
I don’t care if I find SEMTEX, plutonium, dynamite,
照明弹 燃料
self-lighting charcoal briquettes…
没有搜查令 他们不会入罪的
Without the right warrant, they walk, you understand?
他们也有手令
They’ve also got a warrant, OK?
是上帝的手令 他们可以随时赴死
A warrant from God. They’re ready to die.
你的法律
Your quaint laws,
对他们屁用也没有
they don’t mean shit to these people.
我查过了 你也是美国人
Last I checked, you’re an American citizen.
我也看过你的履历
You know, I saw your file, too.
对不起 冷战已过
And I’m sorry that the cold war is over
中情局再也不是宇宙万能了
and all you little masters-of-the-universe CIA types
去阿富汗没事干
got no work over in Afghanistan or Russia
在俄♥罗♥斯♥也没事办
or I ran or whatever the hell it is,
这里可不是中东
but this ain’t the Middle East.
噢 真的
Oh, really?
搜查令来了
We’re in.
与公交车凶徒是同党 我知道
It’s the same guys as the bus. I know it.
他们在说什么
What are they saying?
他们在说
They’re discussing how difficult it is
在美国很难喝到好咖啡
to find a decent cup of coffee over here.
我听出了三种声音 你听到了几个
I make out 3 voices. What have you got?
好像有三个
It seems like 3.
要是有微波器 就确定了
If we had microwave, we’d know for sure.
中情局有微波器
The CIA’s got microwave.
为什么我们却没有
How come we don’t have microwave?
总共有三个人
There are 3 of them.
整天在看电视
All day long, they watch TV.
吃披萨
And eat pizza.
光吃披萨 披萨 披萨
Nothing but pizza. Pizza, pizza, pizza.
披萨
Pizza.
要找钱吗
You want change or what?
不用 放在地下
No. Put it on floor.
没听到吗 市内犯罪率下降了7%
Haven’t you heard? Crime is down 7% in this city.
披萨万岁
Hooray for pizza!
联邦探员 举起手来 放下枪
FBI! Hands in the air! Put your gun down!
联邦探员 别动
FBI! Freeze!
啊
Aah!
报告情况
Report!
两个 – 三个
2 up! – 3 up!
全部找到
We’re clear! We’re clear!
大家都安全吧
Everybody OK?
我们没事
We’re good.
很好 很好 你没事吧
Good, good. You all right?
嗯
Yeah.
我们进展如何 弗雷德呢
How we doing over here? Fred?
受了重伤
He’s terminal.
迈克呢
Mike?
他死了
He’s dead.
埃莉斯
Elise?
死了
Gone.
哈伯
Hub.
看一看
Take a look.
部件都在这里
It’s all here, every component.
引线 炸♥药♥
Det cords, SE MTEX.
和公交车的一样
Just like the bus.
捉到了
We got ’em.
据报道 今天有三人
3 men were reported killed today
在与联邦探员枪战中被杀
after a shootout with the FBI
事发在布鲁克林僻静地区
in a quiet neighborhood in Brooklyn.
有不确定的消息说
Already there are unconfirmed reports of a link
死者讲阿♥拉♥伯语
between the victims, who are reported to be Arab-speaking,
他们涉嫌与公交车爆♥炸♥案有关
and the bombers of bus 87.
联邦调查局 发言人安东尼·哈伯德
FBI spokesman, Anthony Hubbard.
我们正在追踪多条线索
Uh, we are presently following up on as many leads,
我们相信方向是正确的
and, uh, we’re confident that we’re on the right track.
我们都很高兴
I think we’re all happy that these criminals
凶徒已解决
are off the streets,
我们可以正常地生活
and we can all get on with our lives.
爸爸
Dad!
嗯
Yeah!
联邦探员应得特别嘉许
I think the FBI deserves special recognition
能那么快破案
for the speed
解决当前的危机
with which they handled this current crisis.
我想特别提一提
I’d especially like to single out
特别探员托尼·哈伯德
Special Agent Tony Hubbard
纽约警方 联邦探员
and the men and women of the NYPD, FBI…
合作对付恐怖活动 – 酒来了
joint counter-terrorism task force. – Here we are.
一起干杯
Drink up, everyone.
我第一个男友是巴勒斯坦人
My first boyfriend was Palestinian.
家父说过
You know, my father used to say
他们用苦肉计来搏取芳心
they seduce you with their suffering.
你去过那边吗
Have you ever been over there?
见过那些阵营吗
Have you seen the camps?
没去过
No. No, never been.
人♥民♥很友善 极亲切
Oh, there’s these incredibly warm, hospitable people,
却要活在恐怖的地方
living in this horrible place.
但你却对付他们
But yet you work against them.
只对付疯子
Only the crazy.
我对所有狂热份子都有戒心
I tend to be suspicious of all true believers,
就是你也不例外
present company included.
你以为我是狂热分子
Are you saying I’m a fanatic?
为何做联邦密探
Why are you a fed?
你看过我档案 你说说吧
You read my file. You tell me.
好吧 我来告诉你
OK. All right, I’ll tell you.
你读天主教学校
Catholic school…
在布朗克斯的圣雷蒙德
St. Raymond’s in the Bronx.
当过很多会长啊 队长啊
President of this, captain of that,
努力要改变世界
hard work, make a difference,
喜欢公正
fair play,
由内部改变制度
change the system from within.
哇哇哇
Rah-rah-rah.