接通电♥话♥ 我要签证 知道吗
get them on the phone. I want the visa. Yes?
他们叫你去化验室
Sir, they need you in the lab.
丹尼 给我找出那签证
I want the visa, Danny.
是棉花
It’s cotton.
纯净的埃及棉
Pure unadulterated Egyptian cotton.
凶徒是埃及人
So you’re saying they’re Egyptian.
不 我说的是
No. What I’m saying is this is just…
他们利用了葬礼
What they use in funerals.
他裹着死人布
Guy was wearing a shroud.
他们心狼手辣
The real deal?

That’s right.
我要去和我们的
I’m gonna go have a little chat
新朋友谈谈
with our new friend.
你说过打个电♥话♥就可以摆平呢
I thought one phone call and you were out of here.
是啊 不过我没打电♥话♥
Yeah, well, I didn’t make the call.
为何不打
Why not?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
嗯 嗯
Yeah. Yeah.
有一点点耳鸣
Yeah. A little tinnitus in the ear.
我要知道 我还不知道的事
I need to know what I don’t know.
对 生命太短了
Yeah, life’s too short.
饿吗
Are you hungry?
要叫外卖♥♥
Are we ordering in?
葬礼的裹尸布
The funeral shroud is the final step
是自洁仪式的最后一步
in the ritual of self-purification.
首先 是禁食 然后
First, a fast, then…
洗净身体 裹上布
The washing of the body, then the shroud, right.
我在六十分钟时事特辑看到的
I saw it on 60 Minutes.
告诉我一些我不知道的事
Tell me something I don’t know.
在三月时
In March,
我们找到了去年
we identified the man we believed responsible
炸美军军营的凶徒
for bombing the army barracks last year.
在八月时 他在黎巴嫩被引渡回来了
In August, he went to Lebanon where he was extracted.
引渡 谁引渡的
Extracted? Extracted by whom?
我明白了
I see.
他叫艾哈迈德·本·塔拉勒酋长
His name’s Sheik Ahmed Bin Talal.
是伊♥拉♥克♥人
He’s Iraqi.
是某个宗教领袖
He’s something of a religious leader.
有很多虔诚追随者
With something of a devoted following?

Hmm.
我明白了
OK, I can understand
为什么我们不能张扬
why we wouldn’t want to advertise the fact
政♥府♥掳人的事
that, uh, our government’s in the kidnapping business,
但为何不告诉我们
but why not let us know?
我们向他套取资料
Well, he’s still being debriefed.
没有控告前 不想公开
They don’t want to go public with the charges.
他的追随者呢
What about his followers?
他们十分执着
Well, clearly they’re committed.
什么意思
Meaning?
这场游戏中 最执着的人获胜
In this game, the most committed wins.
抱歉
Hub. Excuse me.
我们找到了相片中那个人
We made the guy in the picture.
是我的人
My people.
绝对是个烟鬼
The last of the unambivalent smokers.
他叫萨米尔
His name is Samir Nazhde.
在布鲁克林大学 教阿♥拉♥伯学
He teaches Arab Studies at Brooklyn College.
他替阿里做担♥保♥ 申请了学生签证
He’s the one who sponsored Ali Waziri’s student visa.
听着
And dig this…
他兄弟炸了特拉维夫一间电影院
His brother blew up a movie theater in Tel Aviv.
你应该考虑放过他吧
You might consider leaving him alone.
为什么
Why would we consider that?
你可以以警方身份
Well, you can play him like a cop
拘捕他 抓住他
and haul him in now and get your arrest,
也可以监视他
or you can tag him,
用他来引出大鱼
let him lead you to the really big fish.
你自己钓鱼吧 他替爆♥炸♥凶徒办签证呢
You’re fishing, and he’s getting visas for bombers.
听过欲擒故纵吗
You ever heard of catch-and-release?
若放他 他准备乘第一班机回突尼斯
Mm-hmm. And he’s on the first plane to Tunis.
哈伯
Hub.
是拘捕他的时机
Hub, now’s the time.
拘捕他
Take him down.
动手
Go.
联邦探员
FBI.
联邦探员 别动
FBI. Freeze!
嘿 嘿 嘿 哦
Hey, hey, hey! Ow!

Uhh!
萨米尔 我是弗兰克·哈德
Samir Nazhde, my name is Frank Haddad.
我是联邦探员
I’m a federal agent.
我们认为你协助引爆了
We have reason to believe that you’re an accessory
87路公交车
in the bombing of bus 87.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
你是阿里·瓦齐尔的同党
You were an associate of Ali Waziri.
长官 我没听过这名字
Sir, I know nobody of that name.
你担♥保♥他申请学生签证
You sponsored his student visa.
批签工作是我日常职责
I sign these applications as a matter of course.
签过数百份 你知道的
Hundred of them. You know how it is.
很多人想来美国
Everybody wants to come to America…
你曾在以色列监狱服刑两年
You spent 2 years in Israeli jails during the intifada.
是的
Well, yeah, I did,
只有像你这种女人型才不用入狱
but the only ones who didn’t were women, like you.

Ay!
弗兰克
Frank.
对不起
I’m sorry.
是家事
Family matter.
你被拘捕了 朋友
You’re going downtown, my friend.
你们不能伤害我 我有权利
You cannot harm me. I know my rights.
欺骗入境事宜犯了联邦法
Defrauding the I.N.S. is a federal offense.
请预留一个位
Reservation for one, please.
搜萨米尔家 要有搜查令
We need a search warrant on Samir.
萨米尔
Samir.
弗兰克 让我跟你谈谈
Frank, let me talk to you for a second.
别再打犯人了
You ever hit a prisoner again,
否则收回你的警徽
I’m gonna have your badge.
知道1975年时他们族人
Someday I’ll tell you what his people
怎么对付我村里人的吗
did to my village in ’75.
好了 好了 别再发谬论了
All right, all right. You’re preaching to the choir.
不要再打囚犯 好吗
Just don’t do it again. All right?
假装很好笑的样子
Now act like I’m capable of saying something funny.
有人在看我们呢
Some people are watching.
丹尼 替我找个
Hey, Danny, find me a judge
容易办事的法官
who’ll play ball with me this time
替萨米尔做测谎
and set up a polygraph for Samir.
我不理解为什么
You know, I still don’t understand
要拘捕他去打草惊蛇
why we’re tipping our hand with him.
什么打草惊蛇
What’s there to tip?
要保护重要证人而已
Yeah, what’s there to tip?
他是你的线人 卧底 对吧
Protecting your asset, aren’t you? Aren’t you?
他是你的线人 卧底
He’s your asset. He’s your joe.
你为你工作 你是他的负责人 对吧
He’s working for you. You’re his case officer, right?
身为巴勒斯坦人
Uh, sometimes, in addition to being a nationality,
除了国际外
being a Palestinian is a profession,
本身就是一种诱惑
a very lucrative one.
他是你的线人吧
Meaning he’s your joe, right?
我的 你的
Mine, yours,
也是以色列 沙特的线人
the Israelis, the Saudis.
时不时的
One time or another,
中东人一起睡觉
everybody in the Middle East
互相交换情报
is sleeping with everybody else.
你也与他们交换情报
So you’re saying you sleep around.
职责所在
Only professionally.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!