They want these criminals brought to justice
将这些歹徒绳之于法
as badly as we do.
除此之外 我要补充一点
Having said that, let me say this.
我要你们徹查所有
I want to rumble every trap, hole, market,
提过不利于美国言论的
community center, every student organization
各种组织 市场 交流中心 学生团体
that has ever said a bad word about this country,
我要了解他们
I want to know about ’em.
我要你们全力缉凶
I want you to turn the heat up
找每个线人问话 每一个
under every one of your resources. Every one.
每一个告密者 都要严加盘查
Every snitch, twist him inside out.
每一个消息 都要仔细核查
Every source, turn him upside down.
一定要找个水落石出
See what falls out of his pocket.
打草惊蛇 威逼利诱
Shake the trees, throw some money at ’em.
无论任何代价
Whatever it takes.
我只要结果
I want results.
给家里打电♥话♥ 拿个睡袋
Call your families, find a sleeping bag,
在找出有利的线索前
because nobody is going home
任何人都不准回家
until we find a strand to pull on.
不准慢吞吞的
I don’t want to see anybody walking!
要加快步伐 什么
You better be running! What?
快 迈克 – 嗯
Now, Mike. – Yeah.
有验出死者身份吗
Have you got positive I.D.?
没有找到任何有效身份
We don’t have a positive I.D. on anybody.
好吧
All right.
奥克拉荷马城爆♥炸♥案
Oklahoma City.
案发后二十四小时
The first 24 hours
至为重要
are the only 24 hours.
要火速调查
Do what you do best.
那笔钱是什么回事
Tell me about the money.
他说他爱美国
He says he loves America.
他只是想逃避安♥全♥部♥门的压♥迫♥
He only wanted to get away from the security services.
好极了 那笔钱是什么回事
Sure, sure. Tell me about the money.
他很抱歉
He’s just sorry.
但他不知道做错了什么
He didn’t know he was doing anything bad.
那笔钱是什么回事
Tell me about the money!
他表哥介绍他认识一个人
His cousin introduced him to a man
那人答应给他二百元做小费
who promised him $200 for his dowry
但要替他拿行李箱到布鲁克林
if he took the suitcase to an address in Brooklyn.
他是小角色
He’s a mule.
徹查布鲁克林
I want to run down every rental agreement
所有的出租地方
from every landlord in Brooklyn.
酒店 旅馆 公♥寓♥
Hotels, motels, flophouses.
是现金
It’s cash.
只有恐♥怖♥份♥子♥才在美国用现金
They’re the only ones in America using cash.
我们已查出五名死者之一的身份
We got a positive I.D. on 5 of the victims so far.
我需要一支六人小组
I need a 6-man team.
我付了他不少钱
I have put a lot of money in this joker.
应该有猛料
It’s about time he started earning it.
我才不管什么会议
I don’t care about any convention.
我要检查所有的监控摄像机
I want to see all security cam videos
包括附近的提款机 便利店 银行
from every nearby ATM, convenience store, bank.
[安曼] 约旦首都 面♥积♥1700平方公里 人口400万
是一座历史悠久的山城 坐落在7个山头之上
安曼气候宜人 景色秀丽 是一座融传统与现代为一体的城市
与安曼时差多少
What’s the time difference between here and Amman?
七小时
Uh, 7 hours.
87路公交车爆♥炸♥的等离子图
This is a plasmagram of the SEMTEX used in bus 87.
与对付美军军营
As you can see, the signature’s identical
所用的一样
to that used in the army barracks.
联邦调查局
逃犯专案组
[MOSSAD] 摩萨德 以色列情报和特殊使命局(The Institute for Intelligence and Special Operations)
与美国中♥央♥情报局 克格勃(改制为俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥)和英国♥军♥情六处 并称为”世界四大情报机构”
死者身份查到多少
What kind of idents do we have so far?
我们仍在联机核查
We’re still checking all the latents on the computer.
我要找实时录像
I’m looking for real-time video.
要看到样貌 而不是声音
I need faces, not voices.
如果是国际性的
If it’s international,
悬赏二百万美元
we’re talking a $2 million reward.
找出十个可能遇袭的目标
Yeah, I want a list of the next 10 targets.
与国际刑♥警♥联络
Check with Interpol.
有何特别发现
Any foreign matter?
有些榴弹碎片
We got some shrapnel.
要送到化验室检查
We got to run it through the lab,
看和公交车上的金属是否吻合
see if it matches the metal on the bus.
化验室是否会
Does the lab stay open
一直工作到我们找出结果
till we find out what we’re dealing with or what?
二十四小时 你很忙
24 hours. You busy?
真♥他♥妈♥乱
What a fuckin’ mess.
抱歉 长官
Excuse me, sir.
找到了 找出他身份了
Got a hit. I found him.
这是指纹类似人员名单
This is the list of the probables.
指纹样本匹配 – 阿里·瓦齐尔
指纹样本匹配 – 阿里·瓦齐尔
指纹样本匹配 – 阿里·瓦齐尔
指纹样本匹配 – 阿里·瓦齐尔
指纹样本匹配 – 阿里·瓦齐尔
指纹样本匹配 – 阿里·瓦齐尔
指纹样本匹配 – 阿里·瓦齐尔
指纹样本匹配 – 阿里·瓦齐尔
指纹样本匹配 – 阿里·瓦齐尔
指纹样本匹配 – 阿里·瓦齐尔
指纹样本匹配 – 阿里·瓦齐尔
指纹样本匹配 – 阿里·瓦齐尔
指纹样本匹配 – 阿里·瓦齐尔
指纹样本匹配 – 阿里·瓦齐尔
指纹样本匹配 – 阿里·瓦齐尔
指纹样本匹配 – 阿里·瓦齐尔
指纹样本匹配 – 阿里·瓦齐尔
指纹样本匹配 – 阿里·瓦齐尔
指纹样本匹配 – 阿里·瓦齐尔
指纹样本匹配 – 阿里·瓦齐尔
指纹样本匹配 – 阿里·瓦齐尔
指纹样本匹配 – 阿里·瓦齐尔
指纹样本匹配 – 阿里·瓦齐尔
指纹样本匹配 – 阿里·瓦齐尔
指纹样本匹配 – 阿里·瓦齐尔
指纹样本匹配 – 阿里·瓦齐尔
指纹样本匹配 – 阿里·瓦齐尔
指纹样本匹配 – 阿里·瓦齐尔
指纹样本匹配 – 阿里·瓦齐尔
指纹样本匹配 – 阿里·瓦齐尔
指纹样本匹配 – 阿里·瓦齐尔
指纹样本匹配 – 阿里·瓦齐尔
指纹样本匹配 – 阿里·瓦齐尔
指纹样本匹配 – 阿里·瓦齐尔
指纹样本匹配 – 阿里·瓦齐尔
指纹样本匹配 – 阿里·瓦齐尔
指纹样本匹配 – 阿里·瓦齐尔
指纹样本匹配 – 阿里·瓦齐尔
有一个完全吻合
And that’s the hit.
阿里·瓦齐尔
Ali Waziri.
各位
Ladies and gentlemen…
我们找到已故的阿里·瓦齐尔
Meet the late, uh, Ali Waziri,
炸毁87路公交车的凶手之一
one of the bombers of bus 87.
我们找到这家伙
We were able to trace this sucker
[拉马拉] 或译拉姆安♥拉♥ 巴勒斯坦中部城镇 是巴勒斯坦临时首都
为巴勒斯坦民族权力机构所在地和巴勒斯坦自治政♥府♥驻地
的组织在拉马拉
to a, uh… group in Ramallah.
在西岸 而不是西部
That’s West Bank, not West Side,
从内布拉斯加州来的新人 不要搞错了
for all you people just joining us from Nebraska.
蒂娜
Tina.
找到他的入境资料
We pulled his landing card and his I-94,
他是三天前由法兰克福入境的
so now we know he came in 3 days ago out of Frankfurt.
现在要查出他到美国后 直至爆♥炸♥案发生期间
What we need now is to fill in the time between his arrival
他的所有行踪
and the time of the incident.
一切他联♥系♥过的团体
We need all known associations,
最重要的是找到地点
and most of all, we need an address.
还有一项重要资料
Here’s the kicker, guys…
他在我们的恐♥怖♥份♥子♥名单上
Ali Waziri was on the terrorist watch list.
他怎么来到的美国
How’d he get into the country?
找到了
Here it is.
用的学生签证 J-1
Student visa. J-1.
原件在哪儿
Now, where’s the original?
在他的护照内
Probably in his passport.
护照呢
Where’s the passport?
爆成碎片了
It’s in a million pieces.
副本呢
Where’s the copy?
哪里颁发的
Point of issuance.
[特拉维夫] 以色列第二大城市 为以色列建国时首都所在地
国际社会同以色列建交的国家基本将使♥馆♥设在特拉维夫或其周边城市
可能是在特拉维夫 安曼 开罗的美国领♥事♥馆♥
Could be American consulate in Tel Aviv, Amman, Cairo…
对弗兰克提到的
Every legal attaché that we have
那些城里的领♥事♥馆♥
in every consulate
都要进行严格搜查
in every city that Frank just mentioned,