就在那儿
Just in there. OK.
试试接通司机的无线电
See if you can get the frequency of the bus driver’s radio.
再与他们通电♥话♥
We’ll try and get him on the phone.
弗兰克
Frank.
嗯
Yeah.
找两部数码电♥话♥
Get a couple of DAT phones, OK?
确保便携没人可偷听
Make sure they’re secure portables.
很好 谈判专家正在赶来
Perfect. The negotiator’s on his way.
还有技术人员 弗兰克
A couple of techies, too, Frank.
发点声音
We want sound.
长官
Sir.
公交车上有孩子
There’s children on that bus.
约有六个
We counted about 6.
可用这点和他们谈判
That gives us something to work with, then, doesn’t it?
那边发生什么事了
What’s happening out there?
把她带出封锁区外
Take her outside the perimeter, will you?
恐♥怖♥份♥子♥又劫持了另一公交车吗
They’ve taken another bus, haven’t they?
快告诉我
Hey, talk to me.
现在又想说话了
You want to talk now.
你想要我做你的朋友 对吧
You want me to be your friend now. Is that it?
他们心狠手辣
Listen. These guys are the real deal.
是吗 你怎么知道
Are they? How do you know?
是否有恐♥怖♥份♥子♥潜入城内
Is there a terrorist cell operating in Brooklyn?
对
Yes.
蓝色公交车是警告
The blue bus, was that a warning?
对 我怕他们会炸掉这公交车
Yes, and I’m afraid they’re gonna blow this one.
他们还没炸呢
How do you know they’re gonna blow the bus
你怎么知道他们会炸
if they haven’t blown it already?
我不知道 – 你不知道
I don’t know. – You don’t know.
他们没提出要求 对吧
They haven’t asked for anything, have they?
司机是纳利·凯瑟
The driver’s name is Larry Kaiser.
他说 他们将炸♥弹♥
He says they’ve got explosives
绑在了胸口
strapped to their chests,
他们有自动武器
they’ve got automatic weapons,
他们在讲阿♥拉♥伯语
and he thinks they’re speaking Arabic.
谈判专家呢
Where the hell is the negotiator?
隧♥道♥堵了20分钟
The tunnels got 20-minute delays.
隧♥道♥两头也堵了
They’re working on both bridges.
嗯 司机有说过炸♥弹♥吗
OK. Did he say anything else about the device?
也没形容过吗
Did he describe it an any way?
讲过引线和导火索或什么东西吗
Did he talk about cords or buttons or anything?
没有 他没说
No. He didn’t say.
哦
Oh.
天
Oh, God.
他们不是来谈判的
They’re not here to negotiate.
什么意思
Meaning?
他们在等摄影机
They were waiting for the cameras.
想让世人都看到
They want everybody watching.
狙击手就位了吗
You’ve got the shooters in place?
有 怎样
Yeah. So?
叫他们出动
Use them.
杀掉恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
Kill them now.
结果会两败俱伤
Look, it’s lose-lose any way you play it.
你想大伤 还是小伤
You want to lose little or lose big?
已叫狙击手候命
I got the marksmen on the comm.
等待机会射杀
They’re waiting for a clean shot.
拿电♥话♥来
Let me have the phone.
喂 纳利
Hello, Larry.
我是联邦探员哈伯德
This is Agent Hubbard, FBI.
我们来谈谈解决方法
I’m gonna be negotiating our way out of this.
我们有人可以翻译
Yes, we got somebody here who can translate,
要保持冷静
but you gotta remain calm.
叫他们听电♥话♥
All right. Put them on the phone.
你好
Hello, sir.
我叫安东尼
My name is Anthony.
我想你知道 我不是老大
I want you to know right from the start I’m not the boss.
我没权与你达成交易
I don’t have the authority to negotiate any deals
也不能答应你的要求
or to respond to any demands.
你们有什么需要 药品
You need anything in there? Any medical supplies?
或其他需要
Anybody need any help?
不知道他们是否明白
I don’t even know if they understand.
也许你们不愿与我谈
Look, I know you may not want to talk to me,
是否愿听我说呢
but are you willing to listen to me?
不管你们有什么不满 有什么不平
Whatever grievances you have, whatever quarrels,
请别伤害孩子
surely it doesn’t involve these children.
请求你们
I’m asking you, please,
可否释放孩子
would you please let the children go?
求你们
Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
谢谢你们的合作
I appreciate your gesture.
你们要达到目的
The best way to get what you want
就要向我们表明 你们是讲道理的
in this situation is to show yourself to be reasonable,
你们已经做了
which you have done.
我很感激 真的
I appreciate that. I really do.
孩子们 过来 这边
This way, kids. Come on.
快跑
Keep going.
现在可以再多谈一些
Now we got some more to talk about.
你可以看到 我没带武器
As you can see, I’m unarmed.
我没有武器
I have no weapons.
我提议
And what I propose…
你们释放人♥质♥
is that you let these people go…
由我来代替
and I’ll take their place.
这样 你们就不必担心没人替你们叫披萨
This way you don’t have to worry about pizza deliveries
不用让人♥质♥跑来跑去上厕所
or people running back and forth to the bathroom
或其他事情
or anything like that.
我向你们保证警方
And I guarantee you that the police department,
联邦探员 所有人
FBI, everybody,
立即撤退
they’ll disappear.
看看窗外
You look out your window now,
直升机正在待命
you’ll see the helicopters are already moving out.
你不出声
I’m gonna take your silence
我就当你正在考虑
to mean that you’re considering my offer.
我会告诉你
I’ll tell you what.
为什么不让年长的人先走呢
Why don’t you just let the elderly people go?
那些老人
You know these old people.
他们已经站了很久
They’ve been standing up there for a long time.
为什么不放他们走呢
Why not just let them go?
多谢 现在我们
Thank you very much. Now we just…
今天早些时候
The worst terrorist bombing
美国发生了五年来
in the United States in the past 5 years
最严重的炸♥弹♥袭击案
took place on this site earlier today.
贝鲁特的暴♥力♥入侵布鲁克林
Beirut came to Brooklyn today
美国最大炸♥弹♥袭击
when the worst terrorist bombing in the United States
在奥克拉荷马城
since Oklahoma City
导致了二十五人死亡
took the lives of more than 25 people…
当局未发布
Authorities are withholding
死者姓名
the names of those who died…
尚无组织出面
No group has yet stepped forward
为此次爆♥炸♥负责
to take responsibility for the blast.
当局说拒绝发表评论
Authorities are refusing to comment
只是说他们
other than to say that the investigation
正在着手调查
is already well under way.
好了 大家就座
All right, everybody take a seat.
[ASAC] Assistant Special Agent in Charge 主管助理特工
各位主管
ASACs, supervisors.
我刚与阿♥拉♥伯
Just got off the phone with leaders
社团领袖谈过
of the Arab community.
得到了他们全力支持与合作
We have their complete support and cooperation.
他们与我们一样热爱美国
They love this country as much as we do.
他们与我们一样希望