让宪法荡然无存
shred the constitution just a little bit?
因为如果我们拷打他
Because if we torture him, General…
我们那样做了
we do that,
那我们所为之流血
and everything that we have bled
为之牺牲生命的一切
and fought and died for
都变成毫无价值了
is over,
他们赢了
and they’ve won.
已经赢了
They’ve already won.
押他出去
Escort him out.

Aah!
他不知情
He knew nothing.

Aah!
m 0 0 l 370 0 370 100 0 100
所有活动取消
麦迪逊花♥园♥广场
你得撒兵
You got to call off the dogs.
没有恐♥怖♥份♥子♥威胁时
We can’t call off the army
我们才能撤走
until the threat is gone.
军队本身就是威胁
The army is the threat.
他们已经失控了
They’re the ones out of control.
德弗罗正在屠♥杀♥无辜的人
Devereaux’s killing innocent people.
是你们把他放开的
You guys took the leash off of him.
把他召回去吧
Just put it back on him.
你带窃听器了吗
Are you wearing a wire?
你带了吗
Are you?
德弗罗
It was Devereaux
囚禁了酋长
who took the sheik in the first place.
德弗罗
Devereaux?
我们已拘捕他了
So we do have him?
你怎么想的 哈伯
What do you think, Hub?
你以为政♥府♥的运作完美无缺吗
Our government operates as one coherent entity?
每个人 包括你和我
Everybody, you and me,
都想要酋长的头
we all wanted that sheik’s head on a plate.
德弗罗并不是第一个
Devereaux didn’t start this agenda
打击恐♥怖♥份♥子♥的
about hunting down terrorists.
他只是做过了头而已
He’s just kind of pushed it a little bit.
等一等
Hang on a sec.
现在我们怎么办
So, now what do we do?
有些官员越来越觉得
There is this growing feeling in certain circles
应释放酋长
that we ought to just let the sheik go…
释放他
Set him free.
毕竟我们绑♥架♥他
I mean, after all, we kidnapped him.
秘密禁锢
We kept him in isolation.
法官可能会释放他的
A judge might let him walk.
怎可以释放杀人犯呢
You don’t let a murderer go free…
不可以
Any murderer.
绝不可以
Any murderer!
莎朗说 如果我们释放他
Sharon thinks we can get to the last cell
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥就会自投罗网
if they believe we’re going to release the sheik.
为何恐♥怖♥份♥子♥相信她
Why should they trust her?
我为什么要相信他
I mean, why should I trust her?
你去问她
Ask her.
我在伊♥拉♥克♥主管秘密工作两年
I ran the network in Iraq for 2 years.
萨米尔从酋长的信徒中
Samir recruited them
罗致人才
from among the sheik’s followers,
由我在北部训练
and I trained them in the north.
酋长的信徒帮助我们推♥翻♥了萨♥达♥姆♥
The sheik was going to help us overthrow Saddam.
他是我们的同盟者
I mean, he was our ally.
美国政♥府♥资助他
We were financing him.
但后来
And then…
政策改变了
then there was a policy shift.
我们没有出♥卖♥♥♥他
It’s not like we sold them out exactly.
但是不再帮助他们了
We just stopped helping them.
他们遭到屠♥杀♥
They were slaughtered.
因此我退出了秘密工作
So I quit the operation.
负责另一份差事
I took another assignment.
但是你先帮他们的
But you helped them first.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你说他们被屠♥杀♥
You said they were being slaughtered.
需要援手
They needed to get out.
但却被视为恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
They were on the terrorist watch list,
所以你和萨米尔给他们护照
so you got them visas, you and Samir.
我答应会照顾他们
I promised them we would take care of them.
而他们则为我们工作
They were working for us.
怎样帮忙了
Doing what exactly?
我告诉过你
I told you.
你没有
No, you didn’t.
你说你训练过他们
You told me that you trained them…
进行颠覆工作
Trade craft, subversion.
你是这么说的 对吗
That’s what you said, wasn’t it?
你没提重要的一点
You’re leaving something out, aren’t you, Sharon?
你教他们
You taught them…
如何做炸♥弹♥
how to make bombs.
因此你想拿走
That’s why you were looking
公交车上的炸♥弹♥引线
for the wiring signatures on that blue bus.
他们来到美国
And now they’re here…
进行你教过他们的工作
doing what you taught them how to do.
对吗
Right?
你得让我
You’ve got to let me
将功赎罪
make this right.
可以吗
Please?
总统正与
The president is in close conference
纽约市长
with the mayor of New York,
州长
the governor of New York,
还有司法部长会晤
and the attorney general of New York,
我可以跟你保证
and I can assure you…
允许他们在露天集♥会♥
putting them in a stadium
像以前对付日本人那样
as we did with the Japanese.
这个时候 我们应该向其他人显示
This is the time for all of us to proclaim
我们的兄弟之谊
our brotherhood with these people.
犹太社团反对军队
The Jewish community opposes the military
要以和平方式
to take back in a peaceful fashion our democracy
将我们的民♥主♥取回
from the people…
布鲁克林居民
The people of Brooklyn
不会任人鱼肉
will not be held hostage!
与市民及宗教领袖
Join community and religious leaders
一起游♥行♥抗♥议♥
in a march to protest…
若是黑人呢
Well, what if it was black people, huh?
或意大利人呢
What if it was Italians?
波多黎各人
Puerto Ricans?
美裔阿♥拉♥伯人明显受压
American Arabs are a vulnerable,
人口不多
visible population,
而且无权无势
and they have no power.
批评家说这是种族主义的决定
Critics say this is a racist decision,
政♥府♥不会对其他人
and the government would not dare do this
这样做
to any other…
弗兰克 有人接触萨米尔
Samir’s made contact, Frank.
最后一组恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
It’s the last cell.
他在安排会晤
He set up a meeting,
但要撤掉军方人员
but we got to get the army off our tail.
我需要你帮忙
I need your help, Frank.
这始终是我们的责任
Frank, it’s still our watch.
我不想有人再牺牲
I don’t want to see another dead body,
我知道你也不想
and I know you don’t.
事情解决后 我保证
And when this is over, I promise you…
会把你儿子救出来
We’ll get your boy back.
向市政厅进军
March on city hall today!
勇往直前
No fear!
你手表几点
What time you got, Frank?
十时十五分
Just 1015.
他进展如何
How’s he doing?
将讯息告诉我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!