Sir, if I may.
谢谢
Thank you.
相信各位都已知道
I’m sure everyone here
恐♥怖♥份♥子♥的运作流程
knows the traditional model of the terrorist network.
由一个组控制其他组
One cell controls all others.
除去那组的首领 架构便会动摇
Cut off the head, the body will wither.
很可惜 现在这个架构已不再存在
Unfortunately, the old wisdom no longer applies.
现在的运作是每个组
The new paradigm is each cell
都是独♥立♥运作
operates independent of the other.
将一个的首领除去 没有影响
Cut off one head, another rises up in its place.
八十七号♥公交车是
Bus 87 was the work of the first cell
第一组策划的
whose remaining elements, we believe,
联邦探员逮捕了他们的余党
the FBI took down.
第二组接手搞事
This then activated the work of cell 2.
爆了剧院
The theater gala.
估计可能有三组
At the most, we believe, there are 3,
或者四组
possibly 4 cells.
要多久
Well, then how much longer
才能歼灭最后一组
before we can take out the last cell?
不知道
We don’t know.
这是令人发指的悲剧
This is a tragedy of staggering proportion.
联邦大厦是联邦调查局
One Federal Plaza was the headquarters
反恐怖特种部队总部
of the FBI Counterterrorism Task Force,
还有其他联邦机构
as well as many other federal agents…
当局未公布
Authorities are withholding
死者名单
the names of those who died.
这是本市史上最严重的灾害
The worst in New York City’s history.
破坏性巨大
The most devastating…
各国领袖
Letters of condolence
纷纷表示哀悼
have been received from leaders around the world.
叶利钦发来电报
Boris Yeltsin forwarded a message…
死亡人数已超过二百人
Body count’s a little over 200 so far.
我们的人呢
What about our people?
迈克 蒂娜
Mike, Tina.
他们都在大厦内工作
They were all in there working.
哈伯
Hub.
这是夏域上校 负责军方情报工作
This is Colonel Hardwick, Army I ntelligence.
上校
Colonel.
我来这里只是担任顾问
I’m here as an adviser only.
只想低调工作
I intend to keep a low profile.
多谢关注
Appreciate your concern.
别这样
I don’t mean to be insensitive,
现在还有多少能力
but, uh, just what exactly are your capabilities at this point?
资源怎样
Your infrastructure?
全毁了
You’re standing on our infrastructure.
失陪
Excuse me.
嘿 哈伯
Hey, Hub,
他们从小巴上找到了
they managed to get a partial VIN number
部分车牌号♥码
off the van.
运输处说是失窃车辆车
DMV says it was reported stolen the day before…
在布鲁克林被偷
In Brooklyn?
知道了
You got it.
已经知道死伤总人数了
Hub, the final body count just came in.
六百人死亡
600 dead.
对你们的伤亡我很抱歉
I’m very sorry about your friends.
弗兰克 这是
Frank, it’s, uh…
莎朗
Sharon.
听不清你姓什么
I didn’t catch your last name, Sharon.
碧琪
Bridger.
你好 弗兰克
How you doing, Frank?
很好
Been better.

Well…
中情局有另一张可疑人物名单
the agency came up with another list of probables.
要交给有关调查人员
I think we should circulate them.

Hey…
这资料可能有用
this stuff might be good.
为何萨米尔没预先发警告
Why was there no warning from Samir?
因为他不知情
Because he didn’t know anything.
他自己说的
Says Samir.
我说的
Says me.
我去问他吧
Maybe I’ll ask him.
不行 除非我死
Yeah, over my dead body.
我们死了六百个了
Over 600 dead bodies.
他是好人啊
Look, he’s one of the good guys, OK?
你怎么如此确定
How can you be so sure?
因为他与我合作
Because he was part of the operation
颠覆了萨♥达♥姆♥·侯赛因
to destabilize Saddam Hussein with me, OK?
他当时是中间人
Samir is a go-between.
为美国在那里卖♥♥命
He risked his life for us over there.
作什么中间人
Go-between who, Sharon?
快告诉我名字 好吗
Look, come on. I need names, OK?
告诉我有关的人名 相片
I need… I need photographs or something, OK?
不用你向我讲他的历史
I don’t need a history lesson.
没有照片给你
I can’t give you pictures
因为我从没见过他的同党
because I don’t know what they look like.
他们就在我们眼皮底下活动
We did everything at arm’s length.
你什么资料都没有
So you got nothing?
我有萨米尔
I’ve got Samir.
他有跟恐♥怖♥份♥子♥联络吗
Well, does Samir have any contact with them?
很少
Minimal.
那他怎么联络
So how does he do it?
他不动 别人联络他
He can’t. They initiate.
没其他方法
And otherwise?
他要等
He’s waiting.
他 他要等
He’s… He’s waiting?
他到底等什么
What the hell is he waiting for?
要看到更多死者 更多大厦被炸
More bodies? More buildings?
外面有很多大厦
We got a lot of buildings out there.
可能他正在等着炸其他大厦呢
Maybe he’s waiting to blow up a few more of them.
听着 我知道你的感受
Hey, look, I know how you must feel.
你听着 你不知道我的感受
Hey, look, you don’t know how I feel.
我的好友今天被炸死
I lost friends of mine tonight.
你根本不知道我的感受
You don’t know how I feel!
恐♥怖♥份♥子♥很快会联络他
They’ll make contact soon.
何时 我要知道何时会联络
When? That’s what I want to know… When?
为何说很快 为什么不是现在
Why soon? Why not now?
用什么方式 视觉情报
What is the trade craft? What are the visuals?
怎么掩人耳目
What are the iron sights?
都是中情局的鬼话
You know, all that CIA spy shit.
告诉你 我会怎样做
All right, I’ll tell you what I’m going to do.
我会带萨米尔回城
I’m going to take your boy Samir downtown,
做测谎试验
I’m going to strap his ass to a polygraph machine,
问他与你的关系
and I’m going to ask him questions about you.
然后我拿着报告
Then I’m going to take those transcripts…
给纽♥约♥时♥报♥的老友
I’m going to take them to a friend of mine
他专门写
at the New York Times
爱情故事
who just loves to write stories
中情局与政♥治♥恐怖闹剧的关系
about the link between the CIA and political horror shows.
如果你拷问他 那你就什么机会都没有了
If you burn him, you’ll lose any chance you’ve got.
那又怎样
So what?
我们两败俱伤 不是你说的吗
It’s lose-lose, isn’t that what you said?
我可没骗你
I’m not fucking with you.
你还能记起和谁上过床吗
How could you possibly remember who you’re fucking?
二十四小时 – 什么
24 hours. – For what?
二十四小时干什么
24 hours for what, Sharon?
埃莉斯
Elise.
有消息吗
Have anything for me?
没新消息
Nothing new.
连续三次爆♥炸♥
Now, we’ve got 3 bombings in New York City.
死亡约六百人
We’ve got 600 people dead.
纽约警方和联邦调查局束手无策

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!