克林特
Clint?
克林特
Clint!
你怎么上去的
How did you get up there?
魔术第一准则
First rule of magic.
你懂的
You know that.
这不好笑 你吓到我了
That’s not funny, you scared me.
时间到了
It’s time.
我觉得没什么问题啊
I think it’s fine.
我能把我的热狗吃完吗
Can I just finish my hot dog?
我只是不明白我们急什么
I just don’t see what the big rush is.
我们得不停地走
We keep moving.
#跟上我#
#come along#
#好一个心花怒放的快乐#
#such a wonderful joy#
#想成为你的心上人#
#wanna be your lover boy#
#为什么不问问你妈妈#
#why don’t ask your momma#
#还好啦#
#It’s alright#
#我们兜个小风#
#We’ll take a little ride#
#在寂静的晚上#
#in the still of the night#
#你看起来明媚动人#
#You look so good and you look so fine#
#我要得到你#
#I’ve got to make you mine#
#哦 跟上我#
#Ohh come along#
#请听听我的恳求#
#please hear my plea#
#跟上我#
#come along#
#跟上我#
#come along with me#
#跟上我#
#come along#
好了吗
Good?
很难看
Looks awful.
不
No.
快过来
Come on now.
谢谢
Thank you.
– 可以了吗 – 嗯
– Got it? – Yep.
谢丽尔一定有双蓝眼睛吧
So Cheryl must have had blue eyes.
你现在读的那本书已经过时了
You know the book you’re reading there is out of date.
原来说眼睛的颜色
It used to be that to determine the eye color
是单基因遗传
was a single gene trait,
但现在又说其实是有
but now they’re saying that it’s actually
八个不同的基因调控
eight different genes that determine
虹膜中黑色素的数量
the amount of melanin in an iris.
如果我的眼睛是蓝色 你的眼睛是棕色
If I have blue eyes, and you have brown eyes,
那么谢丽尔一定也有双蓝色的眼睛
then Cheryl must have had blue eyes too.
当然
Sure.
你不知道吗
You don’t know?
你猜是什么
What’s your guess?
我猜是蓝色
My guess is blue.
你看
There you go.
你书里是这么写的不是吗
That’s in your book, right?
她也许还在南方的某个地方吧
She’s probably still somewhere in the South, right?
南方 加利福尼亚州 月球
South, California, the moon.
都不重要
Doesn’t matter.
就是个问题而已
It was just a question.
是 但是重点是
Yeah, well the point is that
我们与她分道扬镳了
she zigged and we zagged.
我觉得有800本书吧
800 books I believe.
谁的图书馆有这么多书
I mean, who has that in their library?
哦 小姐 我来帮你登记吧
Oh miss, I’ll check that out for you.
你有借阅证吗 亲爱的
Do you have a library card, dear?
你不必花400美元买♥♥个新水池
You don’t have to pay 400 dollars for a new sink.
不 他们只是想宰你一把
No, they’re just trying to rip you off.
好了 你看
Alright, there you go.
成了
There it is.
焕然一新
It just fits on like so.
螺母上有凸起
There’s these little nubs on the nut.
吻合得很完美
Okay. It fits perfectly on it,
你顺时针方向拧它就好
and you turn it clockwise and done.
这一定是巧匠手里
So it must come in pretty handy
出精工 是吧
knowing how to fix everything, huh?
是啊 要是不会修理
Yeah, we wouldn’t get very far
日子就难过了
without knowing how to fix things.
人类在来到地球之前
Humans have been a migratory species
还是移♥民♥物种
since we’ve been on Earth.
诺拉和我只是想寻根而已
Nola and I are just going back to our roots.
在她会走路之前
She’s been on the road since before
我们就已经上路了
she could even walk.
– 真的吗 – 嗯哼
– Really? – Mm-hmm.
你不担心她会不适应吗
You weren’t worried about her adjusting?
适应什么
Adjusting to what?
没有电视来麻木大脑的生活吗
Life without brain-numbing television?
当然不会
Then no.
你知道吗 按照我的说法
You know, we’re pursuing I would call it
我们在追求低成本高品质的生活体验
the low budget high experience model of living.
多少钱都买♥♥不来这样的教育
No amount of money can buy an education like that.
我是说 我们曾
I mean, we’ve been…
你能易如反掌地
You know, you could’ve fixed that with your eyes closed
修好这个
and one hand tied behind your back.
而她已经准备去再买♥♥一个
She was ready to go out and buy herself
新水池了
a whole new sink.
你总想着鼓动别人接受你这套理论
You’re just always looking for new converts.
社会可以变得更好
You know, society will be much better off
只要我们能召集一群自给自足的人
once we build an army of self-sufficient agitators.
如果我们消耗得少一点 我们就可以生产得少一点
If we consume less, we produce less.
但你赚的也少了
But you’d earn less.
是呀 但你注意到没有
Yes, but you notice that I did not
我没有教她怎么修水池
teach her how to fix the sink.
懂了吗
You see?
如今 坦白来讲 这个世界还没有准备好
Now, granted, the world is not ready
接受我们的生活方式 这点我承认
to bend to our ways, I will give you that.
不是所有人都想像我们一样生活
Not everyone wants to live like us.
他们当然想
Of course they do.
恐惧是唯一阻止这些人的东西
Fear is the only thing holding these people back.
他们有他们的车道
They’ve got their driveways,
有他们的后院 有他们的泳池
they’ve got their backyards, got their pools.
我们有我们的自♥由♥
We have our freedom.
我们现在只有一堆要洗的衣服
Right now we just have a lot of laundry.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
你可以在脑海里脑部剩下的场景
You can picture the rest up in your head.
你知道有些人会看到结尾再走吧
Some people watch it ’til the end, you know.
是啊 他们不知道他们错过了什么
Yeah, some people don’t know what they’re missing.
说吧
Come on.
发生了什么
What’s going on?
我从来不能待到影片结束
I can never stay until the end of a movie.
我们总是按照你的节奏
We’re always on your time.
我看不完一整个电影
I can’t watch ’til the end of a movie
因为你带我到处乱转
without you making me hop around.
你知道有多烦吗
Do you know how exhausting that is?
谢谢
Thanks.
咱们走吧
Let’s go.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚安 诺拉
Night Nola.
你还要一整天都不跟我说话吗
Am I to expect another full day of the silent treatment?
不能让我松口气吗
Can’t give your old man a break?
猜猜我们要去哪里
Guess where we’re going next.
不重要
Doesn’t matter.
好吧 不如我给你个提示
Okay, well then how about I give you a hint?
和你同名
Your namesake.
我说得太多了
I’ve said too much.
我们并不是真的要去
We’re not really going.
你说我只能在21岁之后才能去
You said I could only go once I’m 21.
我很确定我们怎么都会
Well I’m sure we’ll still find a way
自找麻烦
to get ourselves into trouble.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?