Yeah, I’m still looking for my dad’s navy medal.
我还在找我父亲的海军勋章
I found it.
我找到了
Don’t you worry. It’s going to be all right.
你别着急 会好起来的
Thank you.
谢谢
Mum.
妈妈
What?
什么事?
Good.
好
I found it… in his desk at the office.
我在他办公室桌子里找到的
Would you write something for the Gammy Bird about Jack?
你能为盖米·伯德写一些关于杰克的事吗
Yes, I’ll try.
我试试
Jack is… Jack is all right now.
杰克现在安置好了
You all know… we are only passing by.
你们都知道 我们只是经过
We walk over these stones a few times.
走过这些石碑几次
Our boats… sail for a little while on the waves…
我们的船 在波浪中航行一段时间
and then they have to sink.
然后他们不得不沉掉
Jack knew that better than anyone.
杰克比任何人都明白
Right, Jack?
对吗 杰克?
Yes, boy.
是的 孩子
He’s awake!
他醒了
Jack! Jack! Get a doctor!
杰克 叫医生来
Oh, Jack… oh, Jack.
杰克 杰克
Oh, Jack. No, no.
杰克 不 不可能
Come here, son. I beat the curse.
过来儿子 我赢了诅咒
The fishing licence is yours.
捕鱼许可证是你的了
Sweetheart, you ready?
亲爱的 准备好了吗?
I want to have a wake for Petal.
我想为帕多守丧
Why didn’t we have a wake?
为什么我们没有守丧
Why didn’t we wake her up?
为什么我们不把她唤醒
It worked for him.
那对他有用
Honey, Mr Buggit wasn’t really…
宝贝 巴戈特先生实际上没有
It’s more like he was in a coma.
他更象是处在濒死状态
From the cold water. It’s like he was sleeping.
是冷水造成的 就象他在睡觉
Petal was asleep. No, honey…
帕多也在睡觉 不是 宝贝
You said she was asleep with the angels.
你说过她在和天使睡觉
I know what I said, but she’s not sleeping. You said she was… you said…
我知道 但她没有睡觉 你说过 你说过
You said! You said! Honey, honey, listen to me.
宝贝 宝贝 听我说 你说过
I know what I said. Listen to me. Listen to me.
我知道我说过 听我说 听我说
I just… I was too scared to tell you the truth.
我只是太害怕而没告诉你真♥相♥
Petal is dead.
帕多死了
And you know that.
你明白
I know you know it.
我知道你明白的
It’s okay.
都过去了
Is it because of me?
是因为我吗
What? That she drove away.
什么 她开车离开
Well, why would you say that?
你为何这么说
Because… Because I’m boring.
因为 因为我很无聊
No, honey, it’s not because of you.
不宝贝 不是因为你
And you are anything but boring.
不论如何你都不无聊
Come here. You just come here.
来 来爸爸怀里
You believe me, don’t you?
你相信我 是不是
You still don’t believe me, do you?
你还是不相信我 对吗
About the house.
关于房♥子的事
I told you so.
我告诉过你
It’s all right.
都过去了
Worse things have happened to both of us.
我们俩都遇到了糟糕的事情
Maybe one day we’ll build a summerhouse out here.
或许有一天我们在那里建个凉亭
Summer.
夏天
Do they have summer here?
这里有夏天吗
Oh, you’ll know it’s summer when the partridge berries are out.
当越桔出来的时候就是夏天到了
And we can make partridge berry duff…
我们可以做越桔布丁
and sweet berry okie.
和甜甜的浆果派
Will you show me how? I will, yeah.
你会教我吗 我会的
I will.
我会的
There are still so many things I don’t know.
还有很多事情我仍不明白
If a piece of knotted string can unleash the wind,
如果一段打结的绳子能唤来风
and if a drowned man can awaken,
如果淹死的人能再醒来
then I believe a broken man can heal.
那么我相信 伤了心的人会痊愈
Headline:
标题
Deadly Storm Takes House.
死亡风暴卷走了房♥屋
Leaves… Excellent View.
却留下了 绝佳景色