一枪爆头自杀了
and you blew your brains out.
这就奇怪了 先生
That’s strange, sir.
我一点印象都没有
I don’t have any recollection of that at all.
格拉迪先生
Mr. Grady,
你曾经就是这里的管♥理♥员♥
you were the caretaker here.
抱歉我不敢苟同 先生
I’m sorry to differ with you, sir.
但你…
But you
才是这里现在的管♥理♥员♥
are the caretaker.
你一直都是这里的管♥理♥员♥
You’ve always been the caretaker.
我很清楚 先生
I should know, sir.
因为我一直都在这里
I’ve always been here.
你知道吗 托伦斯先生
Did you know, Mr. Torrance,
你儿子…
that your son…
正打算带外人进来搅局
is attempting to bring an outside party into this situation?
你知道吗
Did you know that?
不知道
No.
是真的 托伦斯先生
He is, Mr. Torrance.

Who?
一个黑人
A nigger.
黑人
A nigger?
一个黑人厨师
A nigger cook.
怎么做到
How?
你儿子拥有一种超凡的才能
Your son has a very great talent.
我觉得你还不清楚那究竟有多超凡
I don’t think you are aware how great it is,
但他正打算使用这一才能
but he is attempting to use that very talent
违背你的意愿
against your will.
他的确是个任性的孩子
He is a very willful boy.
没错 托伦斯先生
Indeed he is, Mr. Torrance.
一个非常任性的孩子
A very willful boy.
一个非常调皮的孩子
A rather naughty boy,
请恕我大胆直言 先生
if I may be so bold, sir.
是因为他的母亲
It’s his mother.
她喜欢胡乱干预
She interferes.
或许该好好跟他们谈谈了
Perhaps they need a good talking-to.
希望你别介意我这么说
If you don’t mind my saying so.
或许要采取更严厉的手段
Perhaps a bit more.
我的两个女儿 先生
My girls, sir,
她们一开始毫不关心眺望酒店
they didn’t care for the Overlook at first.
其中一个还偷了一盒火柴
One of them actually stole a pack of matches
想要放火烧了这里
and tried to burn it down.
但我纠正了她们 先生
But I corrected them, sir.
当我妻子试图阻止我履行职责时
And when my wife tried to prevent me from doing my duty,
我也纠正了她
I corrected her.
我们有雪地车
We have the Snowcat.
如果天气放晴
If the weather breaks,
我们也许能开雪地车下山
we might just be able to get down the mountain in that.
我可以先跟护林员打个电♥话♥
I could call the forest rangers first
告诉他们我们要来了
and then tell them that we’re coming
如果我们遇到了麻烦 他们还能来找我们
so that they could start searching for us, in case we didn’t make it.
如果杰克不肯跟我们走
And if Jack won’t come with us,
直接告诉他我们自己走就行了
we’ll just have to tell him that we’re going by ourselves.
只能这样了
That’s all there is to it.
红朗姆
Redrum.
红朗姆
Redrum.
红朗姆 红朗姆
Redrum. Redrum.
-丹尼 -红朗姆
– Danny? – Redrum.
红朗姆 红朗姆
Redrum. Redrum.
-红朗姆 -丹尼 怎么了 宝贝
– Redrum. – Danny, what’s the matter, hon?
红朗姆
Redrum!
你是做噩梦了吗
Are you having a bad dream?
丹尼
Danny?
宝贝
Hon?
丹尼不在这里 托伦斯夫人
Danny’s not here, Mrs. Torrance.
好了 宝贝
Come on, hon.
快醒过来
Wake up.
你只是做了个噩梦
You just had a bad dream.
一切都没事
Everything’s okay.
丹尼醒不过来 托伦斯夫人
Danny can’t wake up, Mrs. Torrance.
丹尼
Danny.
醒醒
Wake up!
快啊
Come on.
快醒醒
Right now.
醒醒啊
Wake up!
丹尼已经走了 托伦斯夫人
Danny’s gone away, Mrs. Torrance.
丹尼
Danny.
KDK1号♥呼叫KDK12号♥
This is KDK 1 calling KDK 12.
KDK1号♥呼叫KDK12号♥
KDK 1 calling KDK 12.
能收到吗
Are you receiving me?
KDK1号♥呼叫KDK12号♥
This is KDK 1 calling KDK 12.
KDK1号♥呼叫KDK12号♥
KDK 1 calling KDK 12.
能听到吗
Do you read me?
KDK1号♥呼叫KDK12号♥
This is KDK 1 calling KDK 12.
KDK1号♥呼叫KDK12号♥
KDK 1 calling KDK 12.
能收到吗
Are you receiving me?
KDK1号♥呼叫KDK12号♥
This is KDK 1 calling KDK 12.
KDK1号♥呼叫KDK12号♥
KDK 1 calling KDK 12.
能听到吗
Do you read me?
KDK1号♥呼叫KDK12号♥
This is KDK 1 calling KDK 12.
KDK1号♥呼叫KDK12号♥ 能收到…
KDK 1 calling KDK 12. Are you receiv-
晚上好 这里是林♥业♥局♥
Good evening. Forest service.
你好 又是我 迪克·哈洛兰
Hello. This is Dick Hallorann again.
我之前打过电♥话♥ 询问眺望酒店的人是否平安
I called a while ago about the folks at the Overlook Hotel.
对 没错
Oh, yeah.
我们尝试用无线电联♥系♥他们好几次
We tried to contact them several times by radio
但他们没回复
but they didn’t answer.
也许他们把无线电关了
Maybe they got their radio turned off
或是他们恰好在一个听不到呼叫的地方
or they are in a place where they can’t hear it.
如果你希望 我很乐意待会儿再试试
If you’d like, I’d be glad to try again later on.
你真的很好心
That’s very nice of you.
我晚点再打给你
I’ll call you back later.
再见
Bye.
请问一下 女士 我们几点能到丹佛
Pardon me, miss. What time will we get to Denver?
预计8点20到达 先生
We’re due to arrive at 8:20, sir.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
德肯汽修店
Durkin’s Garage.
我想找莱瑞
Can I speak to Larry?
我就是
Speaking.
你好 莱瑞 我是迪克 迪克·哈洛兰
Hi, Larry. This is Dick. Dick Hallorann.
迪克 你还好吗
Dick! How you doing?
你那里天气如何
How’s the weather down there?
我不在佛罗里达 莱瑞
I’m not in Florida, Larry.
我现在在斯台普顿机场给你打电♥话♥
I’m calling from Stapleton Airport.
你跑到那里干什么
What the hell are you doing down there?
我刚从迈阿密飞来 今天得赶去眺望酒店
I just got in from Miami. I got to get to the Overlook today.
那边的天气怎么样
What’s the weather like there?
城里一直用扫雪机清除路面上的雪
The snowplows are keeping things moving in town…
但山路全被雪封住了
but the mountain roads are blocked.
那我得开雪地车才能上山了
Then I’m going to need a Snowcat to get up there.
你能帮我找一辆吗
Can you fix me up with one?
有什么要紧事 你非得今天上山
What’s the big deal about getting there today…
尤其天气还这么糟
especially in this kind of weather?
莱瑞 私下里跟你说
Larry, just between you and me,
看守酒店的那家人
we got a very serious problem with the people
有重大问题
who are taking care of the place.
没想到他们是完全靠不住的混♥蛋♥
They turned out to be completely unreliable assholes.
乌尔曼昨晚打给我
Ullman phoned me last night.
叫我上山去酒店一趟
And I’m supposed to go up there
看看是否需要换掉他们
and find out if they have to be replaced.
你过来这里要花多长时间
How long will it take you to get up here?
大约五小时
About five hours.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!