什么都没有
Absolutely nothing.
他怎么样了
How is he?
他还在睡
He’s still asleep.
那就好
Good.
他肯定明天早上就会恢复正常了
I’m sure he’ll be himself again in the morning.
你确定你没找错房♥间吗
Are you sure it was the right room?
我是说 或许是丹尼记错了
I mean, maybe Danny made a mistake.
他去的肯定是那间房♥
He must have gone in that room.
房♥门开着 灯也开着
The door was open, the lights were on.
我只是不明白
I just don’t understand it.
他脖子上的淤伤是怎么回事
What about those bruises on his neck?
肯定是有人掐的
Somebody did that to him.
我想…
I think…
是他自己掐的
he did it to himself.
不
No.
那不可能
That’s not possible.
温蒂
Wendy…
一旦我们排除他的说法
once you rule out his version of what happened…
事情就没有其他解释了
there is no other explanation.
不是吗
Is there?
这和我们到这里来之前
It wouldn’t be that different from the episode…
他的那次发作差不多
that he had before we came up here.
不是吗
Would it?
杰克
Oh, Jack.
无论解释是什么
Whatever the explanation is…
我觉得我们…
I think we…
得带丹尼离开这里
have to get Danny out of here.
带他离开这里
Get him out of here?
是的
Yes.
你是说直接离开这家酒店
You mean just leave the hotel?
是的
Yes.
你♥他♥妈♥就会没事找事
It is so fucking typical of you to create a problem like this
我好不容易有机会能做出点成果
when I finally have a chance to accomplish something!
我好不容易一心扑在写作上
When I’m really into my work!
如果我现在回博尔德
I could really write my own ticket
就可以随心所欲了 是吗
if I went back to Boulder now, couldn’t I?
给车道铲雪 在洗车场打工
Shoveling out driveways, work in a car wash.
-你觉得这些工作很好是吗 -杰克
– Any of that appeal to you? – Jack…
温蒂 我一直都在纵容你搞砸我的人生
Wendy, I have let you fuck up my life so far,
但我绝不允许你搞砸我这次的机会
but I am not going to let you fuck this up.
晚上好 这里是林♥业♥局♥
Good evening. Forest Service.
你好 我叫迪克·哈洛兰
Hello, my name is Dick Hallorann.
我是眺望酒店的厨师长
I’m the head chef up at the Overlook Hotel.
晚上好 哈洛兰先生 请问有什么事吗
Good evening, Mr. Hallorann. What can I do for you?
先生 我一直想打个紧急电♥话♥去酒店
Sir, I’ve been trying to make an urgent phone call up there,
但接线员说电♥话♥线路都瘫痪了
but the operator said that the phone lines are down.
是啊 恐怕这附近的许多电♥话♥线路
Yeah, I’m afraid a lot of lines around here are down
都因为暴风雪断掉了
due to the storm.
是这样的 先生 我也不想麻烦你
Well, look sir, I hate to put you through any trouble,
但酒店里住着一家人 带着个小孩
but there’s a family up there all by themselves with a young kid,
现在又来了这么大的暴风雪
and with this storm and everything…
能不能拜托你用无线电联♥系♥一下他们
I’d sure appreciate it if you’d give them a call on your radio
确保没出什么事
just to see if everything’s okay.
我很乐意帮这个忙 先生
I’ll be glad to do that, sir.
你等20分钟后再打过来吧
Why don’t you call me back in about 20 minutes?
非常感谢你 我会的
Thank you very much. I’ll do that.
那先这样 先生
All right, sir.
晚上好 托伦斯先生
Good evening, Mr. Torrance.
晚上好
Good evening.
嗨 劳埃德
Hi, Lloyd.
我离开了一阵 不过现在回来了
I’ve been away, but now I’m back.
晚上好 托伦斯先生
Good evening, Mr. Torrance.
很高兴见到你
It’s good to see you.
回来的感觉真好 劳埃德
It’s good to be back, Lloyd.
您想喝点什么 先生
What’ll it be, sir?
解醉酒
Hair of the dog that bit me.
波旁威士忌加冰块
Bourbon on the rocks.
就它了
That’ll do her.
不用给钱 托伦斯先生
No charge to you, Mr. Torrance.
不要钱
No charge?
你的钱在这里用不上
Your money’s no good here.
免费赠送
Orders from the house.
免费赠送
Orders from the house.
喝吧 托伦斯先生
Drink up, Mr. Torrance.
我这人喜欢搞清楚是谁在请客 劳埃德
I’m the kind of man likes to know who’s buying their drinks, Lloyd.
您不用操心这事 托伦斯先生
It’s not a matter that concerns you, Mr. Torrance.
至少现在不用
At least, not at this point.
那就听你的 劳埃德
Anything you say, Lloyd.
就听你的
Anything you say.
天呐 天呐 非常抱歉 先生
Oh, dear! Oh, dear! I’m so sorry, sir.
我的天呐
Oh, dear. Oh, dear.
我把您的夹克衫弄脏了 先生
I’ve made an awful mess of your jacket, sir.
没关系 我有很多件夹克衫
Oh, that’s all right. I’ve got plenty of jackets.
因为这是蛋黄酒 先生 所以会留下污渍
I’m afraid it’s advocaat, sir. It tends to stain.
蛋黄酒吗
Advocaat, is it?
是的 先生 我觉得最好的办法
Yes, sir. Look, I think the best thing
就是您跟我一起去卫生间清理 先生
is to come along to the gentlemen’s room, sir,
我们可以用水擦掉 先生
and we’ll get some water to it, sir.
看样子你的衣服上也被溅到了
Looks as though you might have got a spot of it on yourself there,
侍者先生
Jeevesy old boy.
不要紧的 先生 您..
That doesn’t matter, sir. You…
您才是贵客
You’re the important one.
你这么说真是太贴心了
Awfully nice of you to say.
当然了 我还是打算先换掉夹克衫
Of course, I intended to change my jacket this evening
再去参加今晚的高级晚会
before the fish and goose soiree.
太明智了 先生
Very wise, sir. Very wise.
来 我帮你开着门 侍者先生
Here. I’ll just hold this for you there, Jeevesy.
谢谢您 先生 谢谢
Thank you, sir. Thank you.
来看看能不能用水擦干净 先生
Now let’s see if we can improve this with a little water, sir.
好的 那我就…
All right. I’ll just…
把我的波旁威士忌和蛋黄酒放这里
set my bourbon and advocaat down right there.
不会耽误您太多时间 先生
Won’t keep you a moment, sir.
好的
Fine.
这里的人都是怎么称呼你的 侍者先生
What do they call you around here, Jeevesy?
格拉迪 先生 德尔波特·格拉迪
Grady, sir. Delbert Grady.
格拉迪
Grady?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
德尔波特·格拉迪
Delbert Grady.
没错 先生
That’s right, sir.
格拉迪先生
Mr. Grady…
我们之前是不是在哪里见过
Haven’t I seen you somewhere before?
怎么会 先生 我想应该没有
Why, no, sir. I don’t believe so.
都擦掉了 先生
It’s coming off now, sir.
格拉迪先生
Mr. Grady,
你以前在这里当过管♥理♥员♥吧
weren’t you once the caretaker here?
怎么会 先生 恐怕不是
Why, no, sir. I don’t believe so.
你结婚了 对吧 格拉迪先生
You a married man, are you, Mr. Grady?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
我有个老婆和两个女儿 先生
I have a wife and two daughters, sir.
那么…
And…
她们现在在哪里
where are they now?
就在这附近吧
They’re somewhere around.
此刻我也不太清楚 先生
I’m not quite sure at the moment, sir.
格拉迪先生
Mr. Grady,
你曾经就是这里的管♥理♥员♥
you were the caretaker here.
我认得你
I recognize you.
我在报纸上看过你的照片
I saw your picture in the newspapers.
你…
You…
把你的妻子女儿大卸八块
chopped your wife and daughters up into little bits.
然后
And…