你害怕237号♥房♥ 不是吗
You’re scared of room 237, ain’t you?
不 我没有
No, I ain’t.
哈洛兰先生 237号♥房♥里有什么
Mr. Hallorann, what is in room 237?
什么都没有
Nothing.
237号♥房♥里什么都没有
There ain’t nothing in room 237.
但反正你也不需要进去做什么事
But you ain’t got no business going in there anyway.
所以别进去
So stay out.
你明白吗 别进去
You understand? Stay out!
早 亲爱的
Good morning, hon.
你的早餐好了
Your breakfast is ready.
几点了
What time is it?
大概11点半
It’s about 11:30.
11点半 老天啊
Eleven-thirty, Jesus.
我们熬夜熬得太晚了
I guess we’ve been staying up too late.
我知道
I know it.
我按你的喜好煎了蛋 只煎一面
I made them just the way you like them, sunny-side up.
真棒
Nice.
外面很漂亮
It’s really pretty outside.
你吃完早餐之后 带我出去散散步怎么样
How about taking me for a walk after you finish your breakfast?
我应该先试着写点东西
I suppose I ought to try to do some writing first.
有灵感了吗
Any ideas yet?
思如泉涌
Lots of ideas.
可惜都算不上好
No good ones.
你会想到好点子的
Well, something will come.
关键是你得适应每天都写作的习惯
It’s just a matter of settling into the habit of writing every day.
是啊 那就是关键
Yep. That’s all it is.
这里真的很好 对吧
It’s really nice up here, isn’t it?
我爱这里
I love it.
真的很爱
I really do.
我从来没这么开心自在过
I’ve never been this happy or comfortable anywhere.
你这么快就适应了这大房♥子 真好
It’s amazing how fast you get used to such a big place.
我跟你说 我们刚来的时候
I tell you, when we first came up here,
我还觉得这里有点吓人
I thought it was kind of scary.
我立马就爱上了这里
I fell in love with it right away.
我过来面试的时候
When I came up here for my interview,
就好像以前来过这里
it was as though I’d been here before.
我们都有过似曾相识的感觉
I mean, we all have moments of déjà vu,
但这也太离奇了
but this was ridiculous.
就好像我知道
It was almost as though I knew
每个角落会有什么一样
what was going to be around every corner.
输的人要打扫全美国 怎么样
The loser has to keep America clean. How’s that?
-好啊 -你输定了
– All right. – And you’re going to lose.
我要抓到你了 你最好跑快点
And I’m going to get you. You’d better run fast!
小心
Look out!
我要追上来了 知道吗
I’m coming in close. All right?
输的人要把美国打扫干净
Loser has to keep America clean.
-不要啊 -要把美国打扫干净
– Oh, no! – Keep America clean.
好吧
Okay.
丹尼 你赢了
Danny, you win.
剩下的路我们就走走吧
Let’s take the rest of this walking.
-好 -真累
– Okay. – Whew.
手给我
Give me your hand.
很漂亮对吧
Isn’t it beautiful?
是啊
Yeah.
死路
Dead end.
我们成功了
Woo, we made it.
-很漂亮对吧 -是啊
– Isn’t it beautiful? – Yeah.
真漂亮
It’s so pretty.
是啊
Yeah.
我没想到会有这么大 你呢
I didn’t think it was going to be this big. Did you?
没想到
Nope.
卢瑟福德因为1968年的枪击案
Rutherford was serving a life sentence…
被判处无期徒刑
for his conviction in the 1968 shooting.
警方仍在乌雷附近的山中
And the search continues in the mountains near Uray today
搜寻那位失踪的阿斯彭女子
for that missing Aspen woman.
24岁的苏珊·罗伯森已失踪十天
Twenty-four-year-old Susan Robertson has been missing 10 days.
她在和丈夫外出打猎时失踪
She disappeared while on a hunting trip with her husband.
目前的天气很好
They have good weather right now,
但如果预计的暴风雪明日到达
but they may have to call off the search…
他们可能不得不叫停搜索
if a predicted snowstorm moves in tomorrow.
但是今天丹佛的天气这么好
But it’s so beautiful in Denver today,
很难想象马上就会有暴风雪
it’s hard to believe a snowstorm could be that close.
我知道 我也想出去沐浴阳光
I know. I want to go outside and lie in the sun.
但是我们的北面和西面都在下雪 很冷
Yet to our north, to our west, it is snowing and cold.
此刻 暴风雪正朝着科罗拉多州袭来
And it’s moving right here towards Colorado as we talk.
真是难以置信
It’s incredible.
你好 亲爱的
Hi, hon.
怎么样了
How’s it going?
挺好的
Fine.
今天写了很多吗
Get a lot written today?
是的
Yes.
话说 天气预报说今晚会下雪
Hey, the weather forecast said it’s going to snow tonight.
那你要我怎样
What do you want me to do about it?
别这样 亲爱的
Come on, hon.
别这么暴躁
Don’t be so grouchy.
我没有
I’m not…
暴躁
being grouchy.
我就是想完成作品
I just want to finish my work.
好的 我明白
Okay. I understand.
我一会儿再给你带几个三明治过来
I’ll come back later on with a couple of sandwiches for you and…
可能你就会让我看一点了
maybe you’ll let me read something then.
温蒂
Wendy,
我跟你解释一下
let me explain something to you.
只要你进来 打扰我
Whenever you come in here and interrupt me,
你就让我没法集中注意力
you’re breaking my concentration.
你在让我分心
You’re distracting me,
我要花很久才能回到之前的状态
and it will then take me time to get back to where I was.
懂了吗
Understand?
懂了
Yeah.
很好
Fine.
我们要定一条新规矩
Now we’re going to make a new rule.
只要我在这里
Whenever I’m in here
你听见我在打字
and you hear me typing,
或者你没听见我打字
or whether you don’t hear me typing,
或者不管你听见我在这里面做什么
or whatever the fuck you hear me doing in here,
只要我在这里 就意味着我在工作
when I’m in here, that means I am working,
也意味着不要进来
that means don’t come in.
这个你能做到吗
Now, do you think you can handle that?
可以
Yeah.
很好
Fine.
不如你就从现在开始 马上滚远点
Why don’t you start right now and get the fuck out of here?
好吧
Okay.
你够了
All right, you!
我知道你还有雪球
I know you’ve got more.
没打中
Missed!
没雪球了
Don’t have!
不公平了
No fair anymore.
别啊
Oh, no.
我就知道
I knew it.
KDK12号♥呼叫KDK1号♥
This is KDK 12 calling KDK 1.
KDK12号♥呼叫KDK1号♥
KDK 12 to KDK 1.
我是KDK1号♥ 我们听到了 完毕
This is KDK 1. We’re receiving you. Over.
你好 我是眺望酒店的温蒂·托伦斯
Hi, this is Wendy Torrance at the Overlook Hotel.
你好 你们在山上如何 完毕
Hi, how are you folks getting on up there? Over.
我们挺好的
We’re just fine.
但是我们的电♥话♥似乎坏了
But our telephones don’t seem to be doing too well.
有没有可能是电♥话♥线断了 完毕
Are the lines down, by any chance? Over.
没错 因为暴雪不少电♥话♥线都断了 完毕
Yes, quite a few of them are down due to the storm. Over.
有可能尽快修好吗 完毕
Any chance of them being repaired soon? Over.
我也不想这么说
Well, I wouldn’t like to say.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!