你觉得怎么样 丹尼 够大吗
How do you like it, Danny? Is it big enough for you?
是的 这是我见过的最大的地方
Yeah. It’s the biggest place I ever seen.
是啊 这里简直就是一个巨大的迷宫
Yeah, this whole place is such an enormous maze.
我觉得每次进来这儿
I feel like I’ll have to
都得撒面包屑 标记返回的路
leave a trail of breadcrumbs every time I come in.
别灰心 托伦斯夫人
Don’t let it get you down, Mrs. Torrance.
这里是很大 但也不过是个厨房♥而已
It’s big, but it still ain’t nothing but a kitchen.
而且这里的很多东西你连碰都不用碰
And a lot of this stuff you’ll never have to touch.
就算真让我碰 我也不知道怎么用
I wouldn’t know what to do with it if I did.
至少你们丝毫不用担心食物的问题
Well, one thing for sure, you don’t have to worry about food.
因为你们一家可以在这里吃上一整年
because ou folks could eat up here a whole year
菜单都不带重样的
and never have the same menu twice.
这里是我们的步入式冷冻室
Now, right here is our walk-in freezer.
我们将所有肉类都储存在这里
Now, this is where we keep all of our meat.
15扇肋排
You got 15 rib roasts…
30袋汉堡肉 每袋重10磅
30 ten-pound bags of hamburger.
12只火鸡 大概40只鸡
We got 12 turkeys, about 40 chickens…
50块西冷牛排 24卷猪排
50 sirloin steaks, two dozen of pork roast…
还有20只羊腿 你喜欢羊肉吗 博士
and 20 legs of lamb. Do you like lamb, Doc?
-不喜欢 -不喜欢吗
– No. – You don’t?
那你最喜欢吃什么
Well, what’s your favorite food, then?
炸薯条配番茄酱
French fries and ketchup.
那也没问题 博士
Well, I think we can manage that too, Doc.
跟我来 小心脚下
Come along, now. Watch your step.
哈洛兰先生
Mr. Hallorann…
你怎么知道我们叫他博士
how’d you know we call him Doc?
你说什么
Beg your pardon?
「博士」 你刚才两次那样叫丹尼
Doc. You called Danny “Doc” twice just now.
-是吗 -是啊
– I did? – Yeah.
我们有时候叫他博士
We call him Doc sometimes,
就像兔八哥卡♥通♥片里的博士
like in the Bugs Bunny cartoons.
但你是怎么知道的
But how did you know that?
我想可能是因为我听见你那样叫过他吧
Well, I guess I probably heard you call him that.
有可能 但我真不记得
Well, it’s possible. But I honestly don’t remember
我们见面之后 我那样叫过他
calling him that since we’ve been with you.
他看起来就像个博士 对不对
Well, anyway, he looks like a Doc, doesn’t he?
「还好吗 博士」
What’s up, Doc?
好了 这里是储藏室
Now, this is the storeroom.
托伦斯夫人 在这里面
In here, Mrs. Torrance,
存放着我们所有的干货和罐头
is where we keep all the dried goods and the canned goods.
有水果罐头 蔬菜罐头
We got canned fruits and vegetables…
鱼罐头 肉罐头 各种冷吃热吃麦片
canned fish and meats, hot and cold cereals.
博斯特麦片 玉米片 膨化甜麦片
Post Toasties, Corn Flakes, Sugar Puffs…
脆米麦片 燕麦片 脆小麦麦片 还有麦乳
Rice Krispies, oatmeal, Wheatena and Cream of Wheat.
几十罐黑糖蜜
You got a dozen jugs of black molasses.
60盒奶粉
We got 60 boxes of dried milk…
你想吃冰激凌吗 博士
How’d you like some ice cream, Doc?
饼干 手指卷面包
Sociables, finger rolls…
还有七种其他的
and 7 kinds of what have you.
有桃干 杏干
Now, we’ve got dried peaches, dried apricots…
葡萄干还有西梅干
dried raisins and dried prunes.
托伦斯夫人
You know, Mrs. Torrance,
想过得快乐 就得保持日常生活细节不变
you got to keep regular if you want to be happy.
-参观得怎么样 -很好
– How’re you getting on? – Just fine.
迪克 能让托伦斯夫人跟我们来一下吗
Dick, can we borrow Mrs. Torrance for a few minutes?
我们正要去地下室
We’re on our way through to the basement.
我保证不会很久的
I promise we won’t keep her very long.
没问题 乌尔曼先生 我们正要去吃冰激凌
No problem, Mr. Ullman. I was just getting to the ice cream.
-你喜欢冰激凌吧 博士 -喜欢
– You like ice cream, Doc? – Yeah.
我想也是
I thought you did.
你们不介意
You folks don’t mind
我带丹尼吃点冰激凌 边吃边等你们吧
if I give Danny some ice cream while we waiting for you?
-当然不 -不介意
– Not at all. – No, we don’t mind.
-好 -你觉得好不好 博士
– Good. – Sound good to you, Doc?
-好 -好 你要乖乖的哦
– Yeah. – Okay, you behave yourself.
你喜欢什么冰激凌 博士
What kind of ice cream do you like, Doc?
巧克力的
Chocolate.
那我们就吃巧克力口味的 来吧 孩子
Chocolate it shall be. Come on, son.
今天大家似乎都很忙乱啊
It’s amazing, how much activities going on today.
是啊 昨天客人们还有一些员工离开了
Yes. Well, the guests and some of the staff left yesterday,
但停业前最后一天总是很忙乱
but the last day’s always hectic.
大家都想尽早上路离开
Everybody wants to be on their way as early as possible.
等到今晚5点 就像没人在这里存在过一样
By 5 o’clock tonight, you’ll never know anybody was ever here.
-就像一艘幽灵船 -没错
– Just like a ghost ship, huh? – Yes.
你知道我是怎么知道你叫”博士”的吗
Do you know how I knew your name was Doc?
你知道我在说什么 对吧
You know what I’m talking about, don’t you?
我记得 我小时候
I can remember when I was a little boy,
我奶奶和我全程不张嘴
my grandmother and I could hold conversations
就可以进行对话
entirely without ever opening our mouths.
她称之为「闪灵」能力
She called it “Shining.”
很久以来 我以为
And for a long time I thought
只有我们祖孙俩有这种能力
it was just the two of us that had “the Shine” to us.
就像你可能以为只有你一个人有一样
Just like you probably thought you was the only one.
但其实还有别人
But there are other folks,
虽然他们自己不知道 或者不相信
though mostly they don’t know it, or don’t believe it.
你从什么时候开始有这能力的
How long have you been able to do it?
你为什么不想说呢
Why don’t you want to talk about it?
我不应该说出来
I’m not supposed to.
谁说你不应该说出来
Who says you ain’t supposed to?
托尼
Tony.
托尼是谁
Who’s Tony?
托尼是住在我嘴里的小男孩
Tony’s the little boy that lives in my mouth.
是托尼告诉你一些事的吗
Is Tony the one that tells you things?
是的
Yes.
他是怎么告诉你那些事的
How does he tell you things?
就好像我睡着以后 他给我看一些东西
It’s like I go to sleep, and he shows me things.
但等我醒来 我什么都记不得了
But when I wake up, I can’t remember everything.
你♥爸♥妈知道托尼的存在吗
Does your mom and dad know about Tony?
知道
Yes.
他们知道他会告诉你一些事吗
Do they know he tells you things?
托尼告诉我 千万别告诉他们
Tony told me never to tell them.
托尼跟你说过关于这里的一些事吗
Has Tony ever told you anything about this place?
关于眺望酒店
About the Overlook Hotel?
我不知道
I don’t know.
好好想想 博士
Now think real hard, Doc.
想想
Think.
也许他给我看过一点
Maybe he showed me something.
努力想想是什么
Try to think of what it was.
哈洛兰先生 你怕这里吗
Mr. Hallorann, are you scared of this place?
不 我才不怕这里
No. Scared of nothing here.
只不过…
It’s just that…
有些地方就跟人一样
you know, some places are like people.
有些有闪灵能力 有些没有
Some shine and some don’t.
我觉得可以说眺望酒店
I guess you could say the Overlook Hotel
就有类似于闪灵的能力
has something about it that’s like shining.
这里有不好的东西吗
Is there something bad here?
其实 博士 当某件事发生之后
You know, Doc, when something happens…
它会在身后留下踪迹
it can leave a trace of itself behind.
就比如说
Say, like…
有人烤焦了吐司
if someone burns toast.
也许某些事发生后会留下其他类型的踪迹
Maybe things that happen leave other kind of traces behind.
不是人人都能注意得到的踪迹
Not things that anyone can notice.
只有拥有闪灵能力的人才能看到的踪迹
But things that people who shine can see.
就像他们能看见尚未发生的事情一样
Just like they can see things that haven’t happened yet…
有时他们也能看见很久以前发生的事
sometimes they can see things that happened a long time ago.
我觉得就这家酒店
I think a lot of things happened right here
多年来肯定发生过很多事
in this particular hotel over the years.
并不全是好事
And not all of them was good.
237号♥房♥是怎么回事
What about room 237?
237号♥房♥
Room 237?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!