我会在机场这里租一辆车
I’m going to rent a car here at the airport.
好 迪克 我会帮你准备好的
Okay, Dick, I’ll take care of it.
太谢谢你了 莱瑞 感激不尽
Thanks a lot, Larry. I really appreciate that.
不客气 小心驾驶
That’s all right. Drive carefully.
各位早上好
Well, good morning to you,
欢迎收听丹佛KHOW63台 我们是哈尔和查理
You’re with Hal and Charlie on Radio 63, KHOW, Denver.
查理 今天天气真的糟透了
And Charlie, we have what you call your bad day out there.
现在天降大雪
What you call your heavy snow,
整个丹佛地区都在下大雪
snowing hard throughout the Denver metro area.
很多山路…
Many mountain passes…
狼溪和红山山路都已封闭
Wolf Creek and Red Mountain passes are already closed…
艾森豪威尔隧♥道♥也已封闭
and the chain law is in effect right now at the Eisenhower Tunnel.
据新闻部门刚刚的消息
I guess as we’ve just heard from the news forecast,
只有寥寥几个航♥班♥在斯台普顿机场降落
only a few flights are landing at Stapleton Airport.
暴风雪这么早就开始侵袭
and, with these early storms like this,
我估计一小时内整个机场都会关闭
I guess the entire airport will probably be closed within the hour.
没错 他们没有做好应对准备
Yeah, they’re just not prepared.
暴风雪会持续一整天
The storm will continue through the day
国家气象局
and the National Weather Service
已向市区外♥围♥所有地区的
has declared a stockman’s and traveler’s advisory
畜牧业者和旅客发布警报
for all areas outlying the Denver metro region.
把牛都赶进棚里
Get the cows in the barn.
没错 很多商业…
There you go. Many businesses…
宝贝
Hon?
你先听我说 好吗
Listen to me for a minute, will you?
我要去找爸爸谈一下
I’m just going to go and talk to Daddy for a few minutes…
我很快就回来
and I’ll be right back.
我要你乖乖待在这里
I want you to just stay here…
看卡♥通♥片 好吗
and watch your cartoons, okay?
好吗 宝贝
Okay, hon?
好的 托伦斯夫人
Yes, Mrs. Torrance.
好了
All right.
我大概五分钟后就回来
I’ll- I’ll be back in just about five minutes.
我会把门锁上
I’m going to lock the door behind me.
杰克
Jack?
杰克
Jack?
只工作不玩乐让杰克沉闷无趣.
只工作不玩乐让杰克沉闷无趣.
只工作不玩乐让杰克沉闷无趣.
只工作不玩乐让杰克沉闷无趣.
只工作不玩乐让杰克沉闷无趣.
只工作不玩乐让杰克沉闷无趣.
只工作不玩乐让杰克沉闷无趣.
你觉得怎么样
How do you like it?
杰克
Jack.
你觉得怎么样
How do you like it?
你下来这里做什么
What are you doing down here?
我只是…
I just…
想…
wanted…
跟你谈谈
to talk to you.
好啊
Okay.
来谈吧
Let’s talk.
你想谈什么
What do you want to talk about?
我…
I…
我不记得了
I can’t really remember.
你不记得了
You can’t remember.
是啊 我不记得了
No… I can’t.
也许是跟丹尼有关
Maybe it was about Danny?
也许跟他有关
Maybe it was about him.
我觉得我们应该商量下丹尼的事
I think we should discuss Danny.
我觉得…
I think…
我们该商量下该如何处置他
we should discuss what should be done with him.
该如何处置他呢
What should be done with him?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我认为这不是真话
I don’t think that’s true.
我认为你已经有明确的想法
I think you have some very definite ideas…
该如何处置丹尼
about what should be done with Danny.
我想知道你的想法
And I’d like to know what they are.
我…
Well, I…
我觉得或许该带他去看医生
I think maybe he should be taken to a doctor.
你觉得”或许”该带他去看医生
You think “maybe” he should be taken to a doctor?
是的
Yes.
你觉得”或许”该何时带他去看医生呢
When do you think “maybe” he should be taken to a doctor?
尽快
As soon as possible?
“尽快”
“As soon as possible?”
杰克
Jack.
求求你
Please.
你认为他的健康可能出现问题了
You believe his health might be at stake.
是的
Yes.
你很担心他
And you are concerned about him.
是的
Yes.
那你担心我吗
And are you concerned about me?
我当然担心你了
Of course I am.
你当然担心我了
Of course you are!
你有没有考虑过我的责任
Have you ever thought about my responsibilities?
杰克 你在说什么
Oh, Jack, what are you talking about?
你有没有那么一刻
Have you ever had a single moment’s
考虑过我的责任
thought about my responsibilities?
你有没有那么一瞬间
Have you ever thought for a single solitary moment
考虑过我对我雇主的责任
about my responsibilities to my employers?!
你有没有想过
Has it ever occurred to you
我答应了照看这家酒店直到5月1号♥
that I have agreed to look after the hotel until May 1st?
难道你丝毫不在意
Does it matter to you at all
酒店老板们对我的信心和信任吗
that the owners have placed their complete confidence and trust in me
我还签了一份协议书
and that I have signed a letter of agreement.
一份合同
A contract
代表我接受了这份责任
in which I’ve accepted that responsibility?
你到底知不知道
Do you have the slightest idea
什么是做人的道德准则 你知道吗
what a moral and ethical principal is? Do you?!
你有没有想过 如果我未能履行自己的职责
Has it ever occurred to you what would happen to my future
那会对我的未来造成什么影响
if I fail to live up to my responsibilities?
你到底有没有想过 有没有
Has it ever occurred to you? Has it?!
离我远点
Stay away from me!
为什么
Why?
我只想回我的房♥间
I just want to go back to my room.
为什么
Why?
我很混乱
I’m very confused.
我需要个机会好好想清楚
And I just need a chance to think things over.
你已经有一辈子的时间可以好好想清楚
You’ve had your whole fucking life to think things over!
现在再多想区区几分钟又有什么用
What good’s a few minutes more going to do you now?
离我远点
Stay away from me!
求你了
Please!
别伤害我
Don’t hurt me.
我不会伤害你的
I’m not going to hurt you.
离我远点
Stay away from me!
-温蒂 -走开
– Wendy. – Stay away!
亲爱的
Darling.
我的生命之光
Light of my life.
我是不会伤害你的
I’m not going to hurt you.
你没让我说完
You didn’t let me finish my sentence.
我说 “我不会伤害你的”
I said, “I’m not going to hurt you. ”
我只会把你的脑袋砸烂
I’m just going to bash your brains in.
我会把你打得脑浆四溅
I’m going to bash them right the fuck in.
别过来
Stay away from me!
别伤害我
Don’t hurt me!
我不会伤害你的
I’m not going to hurt you.
离我远点
Stay away from me!
别过来
Stay away!
求你了
Please!
别再挥球棒了
Stop swinging the bat.
离我远点
Stay away from me.
把球棒放下 温蒂
Put that bat down, Wendy.
停下
Stop it!
温蒂