Really?
可喜可贺
That’s good to hear.
你在加尔维斯顿加入我们之前
You joined us in Galveston,
在哪做事 霍夫斯特勒
but where were you before, Hoffstetler?
-博士 -什么意思
– Doctor. – Excuse me?
是霍夫斯特勒博士
Doctor Hoffstetler.
这是规定
Protocol.
威斯康辛州麦迪逊
Wisconsin. Madison.

Oh that’s right.
你放弃了终身教职 是吧
You gave up a tenure track position, didn’t you?
为我们 放弃了一切
Gave it all up for us.
我猜
I suppose…
你现在准备好离开我们了吧
you’ll be getting ready to leave us now then, huh?
如果找不到那生物的话
Only if the creature isn’t found.
你怎么看
Well, what do you think?
我们能找到它吗
You think we will find it?
你说已经有线索了
Well, you said you had a lead.
是的
I do.
笑什么 亲爱的
Why you smiling, hon?
别那副表情
Stop looking like that.
怎么了
What happened?
为什么
Why?
怎么
How?
怎么做到的
How?
他有…
Does he have a…?
千万别相信男人
Never trust a man.
虽然他那儿看上去没啥
Even when he looks flat down there.
Please, come in.
Your extraction papers will be ready soon.
First, I have a questions for you.
Yes? Go ahead.
Would you like some… butter cake?
Yes, please.
The asset after you injected it,
what did you do with the corpse?
I’m a little curious.
I performed an autopsy.
Unenlightening.
As Lenin said,
There is no profit in last week’s fish.
Lenin said that?
Great cake!
Do you have any milk?
Perhaps…
Perhaps…
Perhaps, you’re misremembering.
Wait for our call.
Shouldn’t be too longer.
你找我
You rang?
梅纳德 我刚报名参加人类学课程
Oh, hi, Maynard. I just signed up for anthropology.
我们要去南美洲亚马逊丛林上课
We’re gonna hold class in the Amazon jungle in South America.
南美洲 老天 多布
South America? Ooh, man, Dob.
那你一大早就得起床
You’re gonna have to get up awful early in the morning.
老远的路呢
That’s a long hike.
不是 梅纳德 我们会住在当地
No, Maynard, we’re gonna stay down there.
-真的吗 -不 你不用一起去
– We are? – Oh, no, you’re not coming along, too.
这是冰激凌果冻
This is a gelatin parfait.
你一定大爱
You’re gonna love it.
爸 我们能看《淘金热》吗
Dad, can we watch Bonanza?
《淘金热》太暴♥力♥了
Bonanza is much too violent.
我今天在想
You know what I was thinking today?
给孩子们买♥♥条小狗吧
We get the kids a P-U-P-P-Y.
You
and me
together.
我们走
Let’s go. Come on.
我们走
Let’s get out of here.
怎么回事
What is going on?!
整个剧院在漏水
I’ve got water pouring into my theater!
就四个买♥♥票顾客 我还不得不给他们退款了
I have four paying customers! I’ve got to offer refunds.
可能是水管坏了 我会处理
It’s probably a pipe. I’ll take care of it.
-修不好 就别租♥房♥♥了 -会修好的
– You don’t fix it, no more rent! – I will fix it.
伊莱莎
Elisa?
老天 伊莱莎
Dear God. Elisa!
这擦的可是我的自己的头发
I’m toweling my hair!
我的头发
It’s my hair.
简直了
Ah, just…
你看我胳膊
Look at my arm.
那伤口 就好像我从来没受过伤
The wound. It’s like it was never there.
你看
Look at that.
你说过
Now you said that…
他曾像神一样被崇拜
you know, he was worshiped like a god.
他是神吗 我不知道
Now, is he a god? I don’t know if he’s a god.
他吃了我的猫 所以我不知道
I mean, he ate a cat, so I don’t… I don’t know.
但我们得多留他一段时间
I don’t know, but, I mean, we have to keep him around awhile.
一点点
Little while.

Hello?
Extraction is ready.
Same place, in 48 hours.
48 hours?
48 hours.
给您水 先生
Your water, sir.
还有 先生 霍伊特将军
And sir, General Hoyt…
跟他说我不在
Tell him I’m not here.
跟他说我会打给他 别接他的电♥话♥
Tell him I’ll call him back. Don’t put him through.
不是 先生
No, sir…
他在你办公室
He… he’s in your office.
目前 我们唯一担心的就是实验品
At this point, our only concern is the asset.
-你找到了吗 -还没有 长官
– Do you have it? – Still in the winds, sir.
那可不行
Well, that won’t do.
我知道 长官
Yes, sir, I know.
你认识我多久了 长官
You’ve known me how long, sir?
13年了 釜山战役认识的
Thirteen years. Battle of Pusan.
是的
Yes, sir.
一个始终忠诚 可靠 高效的人
A man is faithful, loyal, efficient all his life.
这些品质都有 还很有用
All of it. And he is… useful.
他希望
And he expects…
希望能有些回报
He has certain expectations in return.
有一次 他失败了
And then, he fails once.
就一次 这说明什么
Only once. What does that make him?
说明他是一个失败者吗
That make him a failure?
一个人成功的标志是什么 长官
When is a man done, sir?
证明自己
Proving himself?
是个好人
A good man?
做个体面的人
A decent man?
“体面”
“Decent?”
一个有能力不会把事情搞砸的人
A man has the decency not to fuck up.
这是一种体面
Now that’s one thing.
真正的体面
That’s real decent of him.
其他的体面
But the other kind of decency?
其实都不重要
It doesn’t really matter.
我们这样宣扬 但只是一种输出
We sell it, but it’s an export.
之所以宣扬 就是因为我们自己不用
We sell it, because we don’t use it.
36个小时后
36 hours from now…
整件事都会结束
this entire episode will be over.
你也一样
And so will you.
这个宇宙将不会再有你的存在
Our universe will have a hole in it with your outline.
你会被送去一个平行宇宙
And you will have moved on to an alternate universe.
一个垃圾宇宙
A universe of shit.
那里没有文明社会
You’ll be lost to civilization.
你也不会诞生
And you will be unborn.
不会被塑造
Unmade.
永无出头之日
And undone.
所以 好好去干点体面的事吧
So go get some real decency, son.
把烂摊子收拾清楚
And unfuck this mess.
36小时
36 hours.
36小时 该死
36 hours. Well, shit.
不负所望 完成任务 这就是你的职责
You deliver. You deliver, that’s what you do.
不负所望 是不是
You deliver! Right? Right?!
下雨/码头
生活不过是计划之船的残骸
Egg.
You’ll…
never…
know…
♪You ask me if I’m lonely♪
♪Then I have only this♪
♪To say♪

You’ll…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!