It kind of gets me going.
我应该能让你叫出来
I bet I can make you squawk a little.
亲爱的 你没事吧
Hey, honey. You okay?
快 我想快点回家
Hurry up. I wanna be home early.
我的脚要疼死了
My feet are killing me.
我们得推迟计划
We need to delay the procedure.
进我办公室之前先敲门
Knock before you enter my office.
这是紧急情况
This is urgent!
出去 敲门 我让你进来然后再谈
Go back out, knock, then I’ll let you in and we’ll talk.
这是规矩 要照规矩行事
That’s the protocol. Follow the protocol.
进来
Come in.
请帮我把门关上
Would you get the door for me, please?
看到了吗 这样才对 现在谈吧
See? That’s the way. Now, we talk.
我需要更多时间
I need more time.
别让你的挫败感
Don’t let the fact that you feel like a loser
和你的好胜心…
now that you’ve let your competitive tendencies…
我不是在争强好胜
I’m not competitive!
我不想让一个精致美丽的生物被毁掉
I don’t want an intricate, beautiful thing destroyed!
这东西一死…
This thing dies…
你学到东西 我就能走 离开这里
you learn, I leave, out of here.
我定居下来
I settle down.
我家人会在一个好地方定居
My family settles down somewhere nice.
一个真正的城市
A real city.
这个生物有理解力…
This creature is intelligent…
有语言能力…
capable of language…
能理解情感
of understanding emotions.
苏联人和亚洲佬也能
So are the Soviets, the Gooks.
但我们还是会杀他们 对吧
And we still kill them, don’t we?
重要的是 这不是宠物动物园
The bottom line is, this isn’t a petting zoo
我不想再留在这鬼地方了
and I don’t wanna be in this shit hole any longer than need be.
你想吗
Do you?
鲍勃 你想吗
Bob. Do you?
不 我也不想
No, I don’t.
你还在等什么
Hey, what are you waiting for?
你看见伊莱莎了吗
Have you seen Elisa?
泽尔达 走吧
Come on, Zelda!
你动了装载区的摄像头吗
Did you move the camera on the loading dock?
你想带他去那里是吗
Is that where you’re taking him?
从维修通道
Through the service tunnels?
真机智
That’s very smart.
你为谁工作
Who do you work for?
他所处的盐溶液浓度必须保持在5%到8%
His water must be kept at 5 to 8% salinity.
食盐就行
Table salt will do.
每三天把一份这个溶到水里
Mix one of these in his water every three days.
他必须吃粗蛋白食物
Raw protein diet is a must.
五分钟后
In five minutes…
我们在装载区见
I’ll meet you at the loading dock.
灯会全部熄灭
The lights will go out…
做好准备
so be prepared.
斯特里克兰先生
Mr. Strickland, sir?
离实验品的活体解剖还有十二小时
Twelve hours to the vivisection of the asset.
我需要您在这签名 谢谢
And I need your signature here, please.
…突然又秘密地决定
…this sudden, clandestine decision
首次将战略武器部署在
to station strategic weapons
苏联国土之外…
for the first time outside of Soviet soil…
停车
Hold it right there.
…不正当的现状变化…
…an unjustified change in the status quo…
你就是”迈克·帕克”吗
“Michael Parker.” Is that you?
从小到大都是
My whole life.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
别这样做 伊莱莎 别
Don’t do this, Elisa. Don’t do this!
那是什么 那是什么车
What’s that? What’s that vehicle?
长官 我不确定 好像是洗衣店货车
Gosh, sir, I’m not sure. It’s a laundry van?
但按计划不该是今天的
But it’s not scheduled.
最后
And finally,
我要求赫鲁晓夫主席立即叫停…
I call upon Chairman Khrushchev to halt and eliminate…
这一秘密 鲁莽
this clandestine, reckless,
挑衅 且威胁到世界和平
and provocative threat to world peace
以及两国的稳定关系的行为
and to stable relations between our two nations.
长官
Sir?
-我们装载区见 -长官
– Meet me at the loading dock. – Sir!
-长官 需要我做什么 -去叫人
– Sir, what do you need me to do? – Get backup.
先生 请下车
Step out of the vehicle, sir.
天哪 我不擅长干这活
Oh, God. I’m not good at this.
马上下车 这是最后警告
Out of the vehicle now. I will not say it again.
-天哪 别开枪 -下车
– Oh, God. Please don’t shoot me! – Get out!
天哪 别开枪 拜托了
Oh, God. Don’t shoot me. Please.
你还等什么 没时间了
What are you waiting for? We’re out of time!
立刻下车
Get out now!
你得走了 快点
You have to go. Hurry!
姐们 我们完了
Oh, woman, we’re gonna burn in hell.
快点 推
Come on, push.
用力推
Push!
我发誓 我不是故意的
I swear, I’m not doing this on purpose!
我和机械设备命中犯冲
Mechanical objects and I just don’t get along!
什么…
What the…
她在装载区等你 快点过去
She’s waiting for you at the dock. Go! Now!
那是谁 我觉得他刚才杀了一个人
Who’s that man? I think he just killed someone.
天哪 天哪
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
准备好了吗 准备好了吗
Are we ready, are we ready?
他真美
He’s so beautiful.
是我♥干♥的吗
Did I do that?
我不擅长干这活
I’m just not good at this.
走 快走
Move! Move!
快点 不
Come on. No.
不
No!
盐 你在说什么盐
Salt? What are you talking about, salt?
伊莱莎
Elisa!
那儿
There.
以色列爆竹
Israeli Popper.
能闻到镁的味道
You can smell the magnesium.
苏联人憎恨犹太人
Russians hate the Jews,
却对犹太人的小玩意爱不释手
but they can’t get enough of their gadgets.
他们怎么进来的
How’d they get in here?
伪造的身份 假的牌照等等
Forged ID, painted plates, and so on and so forth.
长官 他们移开了装载区的主摄像头
And they moved the main video camera on the dock, sir.
没人会知道这事
Well, no one has to know.
事情泄露前我们有24小时来处理
We got 24 hours before I bounce it up.
不 我已经上报了
No, I called it in.
你上报了
You called it in?
出事的时候 我…
The moment it happened, I…
斯特里克兰先生
Mr. Strickland, sir.
什么事 萨莉
What is it, Sally?
先生 霍伊特将军打来电♥话♥
Sir, General Hoyt is on the phone.
斯特里克兰 那东西就是我们的太空狗
That thing was our space dog, Strickland.
你知道的
You know that.
长官 我会把它找回来
Sir, I’m getting it back.
长官 我现在不能悲观
I can’t be in a negative frame of mind, sir.
所以你现在很乐观吗
So, you’re feeling good?
我充满了干劲 我会找回来的
Feeling strong. Getting it back.
你会找回来的 必须找回来
You can get it done. You’re gonna get it done.
为了我 孩子 为了我
For me, son. For me.
禁止游泳
10月-11月 水深9米以上时 运河联♥通♥大海
下雨/码头
你打算那天放走他吗
That’s when you’re planning on releasing him?
十号♥的时候
On the 10th?
要是雨季来迟了呢
So, what if the rains are late?
运河怎么办
What happens with the canal?
It will rain.
好吧
All right.
那是什么
What’s that?
给我看看 是给我的吗