南瓜 香蕉
Pumpkin, banana…
九点半来接我
Pick me up at 9:30.
晚上九点半 明白 长官
2130 hours. Yes, sir.
“这派贼棒”
That’s-a-great-a-pie.
我回来了
I’m home.
我给你做了煎蛋饼
I made you an omelet.
-爸爸 你猜怎么着 -没有煎饼吗
– Hey, Dad. Guess what? – No pancakes?
我把半数的箱子翻遍了也没找到煎锅
I’ve been through half the boxes and I can’t find the griddles.
-你猜猜 -我给你做了芝士西兰花煎蛋饼
– Guess what? – I made you a cheese and broccoli omelet.
你感觉怎么样 疼吗
How are you feeling? Does it hurt?
-有点 止疼药挺好使 -你猜怎么着
– A little bit. Pills help. – Guess what?
怎么
What?
我们在新学校埋了一个时间胶囊
We’re burying a time capsule at the new school.
我想问问你
I wanted to ask you…
你认为未来我们都会有飞行背包吗
Do you think we’ll all have jetpacks in the future?
相信吧 儿子
Believe it, son.
校车到了
Bus is here.
这可是美国
This is America.
爸爸再见
Bye, Dad!
吃完煎蛋饼 好好洗手
Finish your omelet, then wash your hands real good…
然后上楼来 亲爱的
and come upstairs, sweetie.
我还挺喜欢这里的 孩子们喜欢草坪
I kind of like it here. The kids like the lawn.
况且离华盛顿特区只有半小时车程 对吧
Plus DC is just half an hour away, isn’t it?
终归是巴尔的摩 伊莱恩 没人喜欢这里
It’s still Baltimore, Elaine. No one likes Baltimore.
你知道我在想什么吗
You know what I’m thinking?
我觉得我需要一辆新车
I’m thinking I need a new car.
你需要一辆新车 是吧
You need a new car, do you?
来辆卡迪拉克怎么样 先生
How about a Cadillac, mister?
理查德
Richard.
理查德
Oh, Richard!
亲爱的 亲爱的
Sweetie, Sweetie?
亲爱的 你的 你的手在流血
Sweetie, your, um, your hand is bleeding.
安静 别说话
Silence. Don’t talk.
别说话 我要你别出声
Don’t talk. I want you in silence.
别出声 别出声
Silent, silent. Yes.
别出声
Silence.
莱文森博士请到航♥空♥部
Dr. Levensen to Aeronautics.
莱文森博士请到航♥空♥部
Dr. Levensen to Aeronautics.
Music.
Music.
♪Why do robins sing in December?♪
♪Long before the springtime is due♪
♪And even though it’s snowing, violets are growing♪
♪I know why, and so do you♪
♪When you smile at me♪
♪I hear gypsy violins♪
Music.
♪When you dance with me♪
♪I’m in heaven when the music begins♪
♪I can see the sun when it’s raining♪
♪Hiding every cloud from my view♪
♪And why do I see rainbows when you’re in my arms?♪
♪I know why and so do you♪
Are you okay?
♪I know why and so do you♪
-抓到你了 -不 你才没有
– Gotcha. – No, you didn’t.
“麻雀把巢筑在窗…”
“The sparrow nests on the window…”
什么
What?
“麻雀把巢筑在窗台上”
“The sparrow nests on the window sill!”
“老鹰把猎物抓走了”
“And the eagle takes the prey.”
什么
What?
That’s the password…
“And the Eagle takes the Prey.”
Let’s go.
Bob!
How are you?
I was sitting like a moron on a concrete block
in the middle of nowhere for an hour.
We meet in this shitty restaurant every time!
I could change my mind.
But you don’t.
Tell us,
– “Bob.” – Dimitri.
Comrade. Not “Bob.”
What is this?
Dimitri.
Anatomical notes…
and…
layout of the laboratory where the asset is being studied.
Everything we need for the extraction.
I will pass it on to the directorate.
We must do it as soon as possible.
Mihalkov…
This creature…
I think it may be able to communicate.
– Communicate? – Yes, communicate with us.
I have reason to believe it is intelligent.
It responds,
It responds to…
language, music…
Will you please pass that up also?
I will.
Now… eat, Dimitri.
They call this…
– Surf… – And turf.
Surf and turf.
The lobsters are boiled right here.
They squeak a little,
but they are…
so soft and sweet.
伊莱莎 快点 快过来
Elisa! Hurry, hurry, come on.
你动作真是太慢了
I swear to God, girl.
你又让她插队了 泽尔达
You’re doing it again, Zelda.
省省吧 尤兰达
Oh, give it a rest, Yolanda.
巴尔的摩
泽尔达 来抽根烟吗
Hey, Zelda, want a smoke?
吸烟有害健康 杜安
That shit ain’t good for you, Duane.
话是这么说 但抽着爽啊
Yeah, but it feel good.
确实挺爽
It does, doesn’t it?
一起嘛 伊莱莎 就抽一根
Come on, Elisa. Just one.
来嘛 来嘛
Come on, come on, come on.
不用担心摄像头的事
Don’t worry about that camera.
违反者开除
我们在休息的时候把它会往上抬
We push ’em up at break time.
这里是视线盲区
This here is a blind spot.
男人就是学不会做烘肉卷
Man can’t make meatloaf…
第五区 必须在两小时内做好能源测试准备
Sector Five, must ready energy test starting in two hours.
弗莱明 我得进去处理件事
Fleming, I have to finish some things in here.
把将军带过来好吗
Fetch the General, will you?
想我了是吗
You missed me, huh?
才吃块糖的工夫而已
I took a candy break.
你怕这个对吧
This is what scares you, huh?
天啊 都现在了也该习惯了吧
Well, gee, you should be used to it by now.
又来了 发出这种极其难听的声音
There you go again, making that god-awful sound.
你是在哭吗 难道这是你的哭声
Is that you crying, huh? Is that what it is?
很疼是吗
Are you hurting?
还是生气了
Or maybe you’re angry!
还是说你还想再咬我一口
Maybe you’d like to get another bite of me.
来啊
Go ahead.
你到底想干吗
I can’t tell.
你这是在求饶吗
I mean, are you begging?
因为对我来说 我只听到了最难听的噪音
Because to me, it’s just the worst fucking noise I ever heard.
呼叫沃尔特斯上尉
Paging Captain Walters.
沃尔特斯上尉 请接一下礼节性征询电♥话♥
Captain Walters, please pick up the courtesy call.
伊莱莎
Elisa.
伊莱莎
Elisa!
霍伊特将军 欢迎您 长官
General Hoyt! Welcome, sir!
一切都已就绪 很高兴您能来
Everything’s ready. Glad to have you, sir.
-见到你很开心 孩子 -谢谢
– Good to see you, son. – Thank you.
我的老天爷 就是它吗
Good God Almighty! Is that it?
比我想得要大多了
Hell of a lot bigger than I thought.
丑到令人发指
Ugly as sin.
亚马逊土著可是把它当神供着
You know, the natives in the Amazon worshiped it like a god.
现在可不像个神的样子 是吧
Doesn’t look like much of a god now, does it?
毕竟他们都是原始人 长官
Well, they’re primitive, sir.
他们会把贡品扔进水里
You know, they would toss offerings into the water.
花 水果之类的
Flowers, fruits, crap like that.
然后还试图用弓箭破坏石油钻机
Then they tried to stop the oil drill with bows and arrows.
结果就不用说了
That didn’t turn out too well.
他在流血
He’s bleeding.
怎么回事
What happened?
它是个动物 霍夫斯特勒 为了让它听话而已
It’s an animal, Hoffstetler. Just keeping it tame.
“氧气渗透与二氧化碳交换”
“Oxygen osmosis and dioxide exchange.”
现在是什么情况 孩子
What the hell have we got here, son?
这个生物 长官
This creature, sir…
它能在两种截然不同的
it can alternate between
呼吸系统间切换
two entirely separate breathing mechanisms.
-弹涂鱼也能做到 -不是
– A mudskipper can do that. – No.
听我说
Look.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!