Nothing is ready. You’re gonna say the usual story.
但是 还是有些东西要给你看
But but, but, but but we are still going to show you.
她在吗
我给你看唯一一件能见人的 可可
I show you the only one you can see. Coco?
瞧
Voila.
这条裙子还没有完成
但完成后 它将会
充满金属感
这个系列是
以各国的公主为主题
我会在巴黎这拍一组大♥片♥
Well, you know, I’m doing a shoot here in Paris.
我挺期待的
I mean, I am looking
因为我几乎次次都有去看高级时装秀
because I always come to the Couture, almost always.
我已在美国Vogue干了20年
I’ve been actullary for 20 years at American Vogue …
之前在英国Vogue也干了20年
and twenty years before that on British Vogue…
在做编辑前几年还当过模特
and a few years before that when I was modeling.
所以我一直都有来巴黎
So I’ve been coming for a long time.
显然我是来找拍摄目标的
Obviously, ostensibly, I’m there to find something to shoot.
但我总有太多东西想拍
But I always mark too many things.
安娜会说”别傻了 我们不能拍那个”
Anna says, “Don’t be silly. We can not do that one.”
伦敦
丽兹酒店
亲爱的 你好吗
Hi, darling. How are you?
我很好 你呢
I’m good. And you?
你看了昨天的比赛吗
Did you see the match last–
马里奥·特斯蒂诺
封面摄影师
天哪 你的打扮很配这个房♥间
My God, you look amazing for this room.
是啊 我都没想到
Hah. Right. I didn’t think.
你看了罗杰昨天的比赛吗
Did you see Roger’s match yesterday?
他胜出了 我没看 但我听说他赢了
He won. No, I didn’t see it, but I heard he won.
开始讨论西耶娜的拍摄吧
So, we go to Sienna.
这是我和托尼整理出来的一份粗略时间表
So a schedule, a rough schedule I’ve done with Tonne.
基本上 我要拍出电影的效果 你懂吗
Basically, I want to creat a film. You know what I mean?
两人均是电影大♥师♥
费里尼和维斯康蒂的结合
A mixture of Fellini meets Visconti meets…
好的
Oh, right.
-就像电影一样 -《罗马假日》
– Almost like the movies– “Roman Holiday.”
是的 仿如电影般
Yes, very cinematic.
我想这就是我本次的目标
I think that I would like try and do a–
但要学习意大利电影里的魅力
But the charming side of an Italian film …
舍弃其忧郁低沉的特色
rather than the broody, moody side.
当然 看看她在人头涌涌的
Of course, but look how beautiful is she…
背景的衬托下多美啊
her with the people in the background.
我想找到壮观的衬托品
I mean. I want things that are quite spectacular.
我想在圣彼得广场拍摄
And I want to do something to do with
在《罗马假日》中有男女主角共乘伟氏牌机车穿梭的片段
与伟氏牌机车有关的照片
the Vespas in the St. Peter’s Square.
我还想用上马和士兵做衬托
And then I wanted something with horses and soldiers.
这里有很多白色的东西
I mean. There is a lot of white.
我很喜欢洁白一片的感觉
Like, I love that. The feeling of this white.
这间糕饼店就完全以白色为主
There’s the pastry shop, which is completely white.
很多白色的东西
I mean, there are a lot of white.
我不知道为什么
I do not know why I
我的目光只关注白色的东西
keep on looking at things that are white.
像白马之类的
You know, the white horses.
因为我觉得将会派得上用场
Because I think that that would be good use for this.
还有我也很喜欢
And then I love this idea…
把马放到格格不入的地方的想法
of putting the horse in odd places as well.
但我不想让这些成为整个故事的中心
But I just don’t want that to be the whole thrust of the story.
现在我们得谈谈她
Now let’s talk about her,
因为她的头发状况不好
because her hair is not looking its best.
我们准备让她带假发
We had thought of putting a wig on her.
-一顶短金发 -好主意
– Like a little blond wig. – Well, I think that’s a great idea.
-很逼真的 -金发
– A really graphic one. – Yeah, blond.
既然我们时间不多了 我的建议是
My advice, since we are going to be short on time
如果决定好造型 就不要变了
is if we decide on a look…and just stay with it..
因为不想再浪费时间
because you don’t wanna waste hours.
没错 我就按照这风格打造她
Oh, no. I would do a look, and that’s her look.
很好 我真的为这次感到兴奋
Great. I am really excited about this.
这将是我们历史里最盛大的一♥期♥
This is gonna be the biggest one in our history.
这房♥间真美
It is an amazing room.
你应该在这开个派对
You should have a party here.
你刚说 本期九月刊将会是…
What, the September one is gonna be the–
本期将有多少页 有1万页吗
What, how many pages, like 10,000?
还不知道 但绝对史无前例
I don’t know yet, but it’s the biggest in our history, so.
-真的吗 -是的 我们都很兴奋
– Really? – Yep, so we’re excited.
看来我该在这开个派对
I should have a party here, no?
巴黎美不胜收 真的
Paris is so beautiful. It really is.
我从没梦想过成为模特
I never dreamt to be a model or…
或成为时尚编辑
never dreamt to be a fashion editor.
但我很喜欢专栏和时尚大♥片♥
But I just loved the pages and the pictures.
我当编辑的早些年
In my early years as an fashion editor,
诺曼·帕金森是一位知名杰出的英国时尚摄影师
我和诺曼·帕金森共事过
I worked with Norman Parkinson,
他是个很伟大的摄影师
who was a really big photographer.
他教我要一直注意观察
And he taught me to always keep your eyes open,
不要在汽车等交通工具上睡觉
you know, never to go to sleep in the car or anything like that.
留神观察 因为窗外的风景
Keep watching, because whatever you see out the window…
不管是什么 都能给你灵感
or whatever, it can inspire you.
叹为观止
It’s amazing.
去思考它的历史 好像有点怪
It’s sort of strange to think how old it is.
真是风景如画
It’s beautiful.
我可能跟不上潮流了
I think I got left behind somewhere,
因为我太不切实际
because I’m still a romantic.
你必须一马当先
You have to go charging ahead.
不能停滞不前
You can not stay behind.
高级服装拍摄
-她看起来很美 -好的
– She looks good. – Good.
大卫·西姆斯
摄影师
让她把头向前移一点点 摆个S型
Move her head just a tiny bit forward so you get like an “S”.
很好 对了 很好
Good. That’s the one. Good.
罗马
西耶娜·米勒封面摄影
安娜 你好吗
Anna? How are you?
我们进展很顺利
We are doing very well.
我和马里奥还有大家在一起
I am sitting here with Mario and everybody.
西耶娜也在
Sienna is here.
在弄假发 一切进展良好
We’re doing a wig. Everything is great.
我们把情节大意分割一下
Let’s divide our story ideas.
我们要弄4个视觉场景 就比如…
Let’s do four visual locations. Let’s say…
这里真是蔚为壮观 你说呢
That is pretty spectacular, don’t you think?
看 其中一处是罗马圆形剧场
I mean, look. You’ve got the Coliseum.
-多宏伟壮观 -对啊
– It’s beautiful. – It’s beautiful.
我觉得无需拍这里
I think we don’t need it.
投下的深浅交替的光影也很美 你看多美啊
Got beautiful open shade light. I mean, it’s so pretty.
我也正在考虑 是否需要这些美景
That’s what I am wondering, whether we want pretty.
我已经看腻了这类发型
I find I’ve done this hair, like, really–
我喜欢新发型 新的主张
I would love something new. A new proposition.
我们试戴了假发 但效果不好
We tried the wig, and it did not work.
我们换了别的
And we moved on.
我想这次应该没什么问题
And we moved on in the right direction, I think.
对 停住 别动 别动
There, wow. Stay there. Do not move.
表情很好 别动
This is your face. Do not move.
这张很美 不是吗
This is really beautiful, no?
我喜欢那股清新感 这才像九月刊的封面
I like that freshness. It is the September cover.
来吧 西耶娜 走 走
Come on, Sienna. Go go go go go.
好 再来一次
Ok, again.
快 快 快
Go, go, go go go
再来一次
And again.
继续 向前 就是那
Come forward. Come forward. Go there.
这里景色不错 对吧 马里奥
That’s quite a view. Isn’t it, Mario?
不 我不太确定
要她这样摆吗 这样好看吗
我完全可以把头饰拿掉
I can certainly get rid of the head thing.
你想把头饰去掉吗
Do you wanna get rid of the head thing?
也许 也许这个不好
Maybe. maybe it is not good.
格蕾丝 谢谢你的派
Grace, thanks for the pie.
但我不知道能不能吃
I just do not know if I should eat that …
因为紧身胸衣太紧了