认为时尚与生活息息相关
believing that fashion was a seamless part of life …
与名声息息相关
… and a seamless part of the celebrity,
地位举足轻重
and that was fine.
我的天啊
Oh, my godness.
太美了
It’s amazing.
坚拒意粉 我真受不了去罗马
Really no pasta. I can not bear going to Rome…
却不能吃意粉
… and not being able to have pasta.
太不可思议了
That’s incredible.
对啊 你这身打扮真是惊为天人
It is. You look amazing in that.
拍得太美了 我以为背景在巴黎呢
This is amazing. I thought it was in Paris.
劳里·琼斯
执行编辑
真是无与伦比
It’s amazing.
格蕾丝 其余的硬照同样妙不可言
And the rest of the shoot is just brilliant, Grace.
跟安娜说啊 她否决了大半数
Do mention it to Anna because she’s killed half of it.
拍得太美了 否决实在是浪费
It’s just beautiful. It’s beautiful.
她否决了两张佳照
She took out the two best pictures.
托尼 你想现在说一下发型的事吗
Tonne, do you want to talk about the hair stuff…
还是咱们下次再谈
… or do you want to do that another time?
关于这事 我想让你看看这个
You know what? I just wanted to show you this.
这是…
This was …
我们筛选出的发型 个人很喜欢
… what we looked up, which I loved.
很迷人 对吧
It is divine, isn’t it?
恐怕我的头发太厚了 做不了
But my hair is too thick to do it with.
我觉得短发很配你
I mean you’re great in short hair.
你觉得我短发跟好看吗
You think better? Do you?
真的
I do.
我的白板上有你所有发型的
I have a survey of every hairstyles you’ve had…
纵览图 我说真的
… for my board, I’m serious.
本次拍摄将以”罗马的周末”为主题
The shoot is centered around a weekend in Rome.
她将走遍大街小巷
She is gonna go around town…
为此我制定了分镜头表
… And I have a storyboard that, literally.
因为本次拍摄是一次大制♥作♥
Because this is gonna be highly produced.
不按计划行事将会错乱百出
Otherwise, it gonna be chaos.
羽毛
Feathers.
今天我将启程去欧洲
I’m going to Europe today.
去罗马 巴黎和伦敦
Rome, Paris and London.
周三什么时候走
What time are we leaving on wednesday?
我正把行程邮给你
I’m emailing your itinerary.
告诉我时间就好
Just tell me a time.
我们已经安排好这批服装
Have we organized where they would…
-要送去罗马的哪里了吗 -还没
– … bring the dresses in Rome? – No.
你的照片是首个上场其实绝非好事
It is a problem when yours are the first pictures in.
因为时间长了人们会看腻
Because people get bored with them.
她一定会喜欢罗马拍回来的照片
So she’s gonna love the Rome pictures…
因为那组照片一拍完
…because they will come straight in,
就会直接拿去印
and they’ll go straight to press.
如果西耶娜病了 没法去罗马
If Sienna gets sick and doesn’t turn up in Rome …
也许我的照片就会重新起用
…maybe all the pictures will come back.
他们也可能会找别的明星顶上
They’ll probably find another celebrity to take her place,
所以说不准
so I don’t know.
我们能终止羽毛的话题了吗
So, should we not talk about the feathers anymore?
这个议题已讨论完毕
The feather discussion is over.
我们现在需要就十二月刊的事讨论呢
Is there anything we need to talk about for December …
还是等我们回来再讨论
… or does that just wait til we come back?
我想我们谈完了
I think we’re done.
格蕾丝 我马上要走了
Grace, I’m leaving soon.
你有事要跟我谈吗
Do you need me for anything?
有 我想问 关于…
Well, yes, we have, you know, like–
对于高级时装有任何限制吗
预算是个大问题 因为
The budget is a problem, because …
克里斯蒂娜说预算足够
根本不够 实情没那么简单
It is not fine. It is not that simple.
这点你得问问她 因为她知道金额
Well, you need to talk with her, because she has the figures.
我懂 但实际上工序繁多
I know, but it’s a hell of a lot of work to put together,
如果预算有限 我宁愿不做
which I don’t want to do if you have a limited budget.
我真的不知道上限是多少
So I can’t really find out what the limit is…
因为上限总是在变
…because the limit keeps changing.
我实在是心情不好
I’m in a really foul mood…
因为他们否决了我那组20年代故事的
because they’ve killed a lot of the spread…
大部分照片
…of my 20s’ story.
而且他们还准备否决另外一张
And they are about to kill another one.
还将我蒙在鼓里
And they’re all lying to me about it,
包括丹科 枉我还视他为朋友
including Danko, who I thought was my friend.
你只能坐在这 静待作品遭弃的命运
And you just sit here and everything is killed.
这种感觉太磨人了
It’s, like, incredibly boring.
我太爱当着镜头和安娜大谈预算问题了
And I love to talk money in front of you guys with Anna…
因为这样能把她气疯
… because it drives her crazy.
同时这也是提高预算上限的绝招
It is a sure way to get the budget up.
我不喜欢这样
I don’t like this.
那我移除这两张
No. Then I will rid you of this, too.
不 只是位置不当而已
No, it is just that that’s not a good place for that to go.
好的
Oh, Okay.
-查理 这组图太多了 -还是多
– This’s too long, Charlie. – Still.
我认为篇幅太长
好的 我们弃用这一组
All right, we will take it down.
若是这样的话 全部取走并不难
It is easy to take down then, if that’s the case.
我要外出了 所以…
好的 我马上让他去办
Yes, I’ll have him do it right away.
临走前我都会等着
没问题
Okay.
迪迪尔吗
Didier?
我很好 你呢
I’m fine, how are you?
迪迪尔 我想我们真的需要一顶假发
I think that it’s actually going to be a wig, Didier…
所以你得找时间去… 对
… so you’re gonna need time to, yeah.
她的头发毫无光泽 而且她在蓄发
Her hair is just completely lackluster, and she’s growing it out.
所以她不会剪短 无非是这些托辞
She won’t cut it. You know, blah blah blah…
所以带假发是可取的方法
And it might be just easier to do a wig.
你需要这个吗
Do you need this?
你的机票已放在七月的信封里
Your tickets are already in the July, your envelope.
好的 钱准备好了吗
钱都在袋子里了
The money is in the bag.
-大伙儿欧洲见 -再见
– See you guys in Europe. – Goodbye.
看来还准备弃用更多
我认为我们该谈谈
Well, I think we have to discuss things.
它们只是暂搁一边 等到下一组
And it’s gonna be around until the next…
-等到托尼的照片回来 -等她回来
– Until Tonne’s pictures is coming. – She’s be back.
那是为下个月准备的
That’s for the next month.
不 西耶娜可不是下个月的封面人物
No, Sienna is not next month.
直到安娜回来 我们才会开始排版
But we’re not going to really do the issue until Anna gets back.
我们只是把所有照片都搁置一旁
We’re just putting all these things up.
不对 你们把我的都拿掉了
Well, no. You are taking them all down.
你们把我的那组都拿掉了
You’re taking everything down.
他们又否决了两张
They took two more out,
还有两个还是有待商榷
and there’s question marks on two more.
我的都删减了
So it’s been whittled down…
我很生气
and I’m furious.
他们可能否决了价值5万的作品
They’ve probable thrown out $50,000 worth of work.
我很在乎我的工作
I care very much about what I do.
真的 否则我不会还在干这行
I do, or I wouldn’t be still doing it, you know.
但我越来越难眼睁睁看着作品被否决
But it gets harder and harder to see it just thrown out.
让我很难继续做下一件事
And it is very hard to go onto the next thing.
巴黎
高级时装发布会
让·保罗 Gaultier
你好吗 格蕾丝
How you doing, Grace?
你好吗
Hi, how are you?
他们告诉你关于Chanel的事情了吗
Did they give you the message about Chanel?
-你下午要过去吗 -是
– That you are going this afternoon? – Yes.
让·保罗·高缇耶是被喻为时尚界顽童的法国顶级设计师
让·保罗
Jean Paul!
你好吗 安娜 很高兴见到你
How are you, Anna? Nice to see you.
我也是
Nice to see you, too.
很高兴见到你 欢迎来到巴黎
Pleasure to see you. Welcome. Welcome to Paris.
让·保罗 Gaultier
设计师
也许我想…是这样的 我的作品
Maybe I want, the thing is that my clothes–
都还没准备好吗 你总这么说