恭喜
Congrats.
-谢谢 -到处都能看到你的照片
– Thank you. – Your face is everywhere.
你好吗 很高兴见到你
How are you? It’s good to see you.
-太妙了 -的确如此
– It’s amazing. – Amazing.
我太为你骄傲了 这太棒了
So proud of you. It’s so nice.
你好 安娜 你好吗
Hi, Anna, how are you?
你好 我为你争取到Gap的合作了
Hi. So I told you I’d get you the Gap.
我知道我知道
I know, I know.
你给我了一个很大的机会
You got me a huge thing,
这机会真的很难得 非常感谢
which is great. Thank you so much.
想想我们
It’s so funny. I was thinking about
这几个月的谈话 真是有趣
our conversation all those months ago.
就是说啊
I know I know.
我不断在想…我没想到
I keep thinking…I didn’t realize
事情会变得这么了不起
it was gonna turn into such a big deal.
你的作品反响不错吧
Have you had a good responce?
托赖 我想都在网上售罄了
Yes, I think they were sold out online.
-真的吗 -真的
– Really? – Yeah.
好的 先失陪
Okay. Sorry.
这就是我们那天拍的片子
So… this is what we shot the other day.
效果特别好
It was really divine.
这个灵感都是来自加利亚诺
This is all Galliano, who was the inspiration
作为整个故事的开头
and the start of the whole story.
我完全爱上了这些
But I completely fell in love with these.
这是可可
This is Coco.
查尔斯顿舞:20世纪20年代流行的一种交谊舞,节奏明快有力
她正在吧台上跳查尔斯顿舞
She was doing the Charleston here on the bar,
差点摔下来了 不过我觉得很不错
nearly fell off, but I think it’s kind of great.
-请让让 -没问题
– Excuse me. – Oh, sure.
我们提高亮度重印一遍
We’re gonna try to print these again brighter.
好的
Okay.
-这张有点多余 -是另一个主题
– This one is a little unnecessary. – I know. It’s another story.
你不觉得太花哨了吗
Don’t you think? Too much.
对 姿势太花哨 背景几乎完全不同
It is. It’s all that posing, in different kind of a set almost.
是 不过其他的还不错
Yes, but the others look fine.
-你也这么想吗 -是
– But do you agree? – Yeah.
疑真似幻
It looks fake.
我认为这边这组照片
I think you have more personality out of these…
查理·查斯沃德
设计总监
也比那张要有特色
… than you do on that also.
满是加利亚诺的影子 所以…
And there is plenty of Galliano, so…
没错
Yes.
但是都很有趣
No, they are fun.
安娜 这张也是全体上镜
Anna, this one’s again, the group.
也许多排几张在中间 就会出效果
But maybe if it’s more in the middle, it might work.
-再说吧 -好的
– We’ll see. – All right.
这里一共有几张
How many are there?
-22张 我再确认一下 -模特们
– Twenty-two. Let me give you the right number. – They have
仿佛全都罩在雾中
a sort of haze over them, too.
我会给你一个明确的答复
Okay, I have to find out how much–
我这就去确认一下有多少张是静电复印的
I’m gonna go check and see how many of that is the Xerox.
-务必给我印出最好的画质 -好的
– I need to print out the beauty better for sure. -Yeah, Okay.
尽你所能提升这组照片的画质
And then try to print this out better too if you can.
看看这样是否有帮助
Let’s see if that helps it.
她是嫌单调还是过于柔和
听着 我想是因为在屏幕上看
Look, I think it’s because on the screen,
色彩比较好
there’s a little bit more color.
即使是梅塞操刀的美人美景 色彩也是关键
‘Cause even in the beauty, that Meisel did, it’s everything.
史蒂文·梅塞是时尚界最具影响力的摄影师
我想现阶段只是打印机的关系
I think it’s just the printer right now.
暂时是打印机存在不足
It is the printer, right now.
本意就是要营造柔和感
They are meant to be soft.
这是拍摄的本意 拍摄的重点
They are meant to be. That is the point.
但颜色不该是这样的
But the colors are not like this, though.
像这张 就该是这颜色
Like this. No, they are.
它们太单调 显不出效果
They’re too flat to be like that.
我就是想要这种效果
I mean, they are meant to be.
这组照片不该是色彩明亮的 不像这组
They’re not supposed to be bright, you know, like this.
-跟这组不同 -当然不同 我懂
– They’re not all like that. – No, I know that.
所以再怎么调整也是白搭
So don’t try because you won’t get anywhere.
-不… -也许你可以用上
– Not which… – I mean you probably will
因为你可以提高照片的亮度
… because you can probably pump them up…
但那就太可惜了 这张被否了吗
… but it’s really a shame. Is this out?
-也许是 -有没有搞错
– Maybe. – Are you kidding?
-没有 -为什么
– No. – Why?
因为她觉得这张和
Because she does not feel it goes with
其余的不成一派
the rest of the story so much.
再等等看 现在还早
Wait and see. This is early yet.
整本季刊的内容还有待收集
We have the whole issue to put together.
我真搞不懂这张怎会落选
I do not get why it wouldn’t go in.
这幅全是加利亚诺的作品 是点睛之作
That’s all Galliano, which is the point of the thing.
你还有其他呀
You’ve got a few more.
这里多着呢
You’ve got a few more in there.
是啊
Yeah.
我喜欢这张
I love this.
这张太美了
It is wonderful, this?
太惊艳了
It’s astounding.
这组照片就该是这样柔和的
No, they’re supposed to be soft like that.
就该是背光式拍摄的
They’re supposed to be backlit.
也许她全部都不喜欢
It’s maybe all the things she doesn’t like …
但这就是拍摄的原意
… but that’s what they are supposed to be.
拍得很好
No, it’s great.
真的很美
It’s really nice.
谢谢 我会跟她说的
Thanks. I will talk to her.
这架子全是西耶娜要试穿的吗
Is this the run-through for Sienna?
西耶娜·米勒
九月刊封面人物试衣架
全是为西耶娜准备的
This is Sienna coming up.
我不一定要去吧
So I don’t have to be there for that one.
那可是拍封面照
Well, it’s a cover.
我会去的 电♥话♥通知我时间
I’ll go to it, sure. Just call me when.
演员西耶娜·米勒
九月刊封面模特
抱歉造成轰动了
I’m sorry about this.
这里仿如少女天堂
This is like a girly heaven.
-太不可思议了 -天啊
– Holy crap. – Oh, my God!
Marchesa:英国新兴名牌
那是Marchesa的本季大作吗
Is that the Marchesa line?
-天啊 -太美了
– My God. – It’s amazing.
太漂亮
That’s amazing.
-天啊 这是翅膀吗 -不
– Oh, my God. Is that wings? – No.
Nina Ricci:法国巴黎的时装品牌
是Nina Ricci的裙子
It is Nina Ricci.
我真不懂大家是怎么共同完成…
I don’t understand how everyone sort of collectively does–
这裙子是特别订制的吗
没错 这可是《Vogue》的九月刊
Yeah. I mean, it’s the September issue of Vogue.
-你们好 -你好 过得好吗
– Hi, guys. – Hello. How are you?
我很好
I’m good.
-你好 -这位是我妹妹萨凡娜
– Hello. – This is Savannah, my sister.
我是安娜 你好吗
Hi, I’m Anna. How are you?
谢谢你们前来
Thank you for coming.
你想让她试这件吗
Do you wanna try that?
太俗气了 放一边吧
It looks cheap to me. Okay, put it back.
这件太可笑了
That’s quite ridiculous.
以明星作为《Vogue》的封面这一变革
The evolution for Vogue to put celebrities on its covers has been…
全归功于安娜
… because of Anna.
她高♥瞻♥远瞩
She was ahead of curve…
早已预见到明星效应
… to appreciate the fact that the celebrity culture…
将席卷全球
… became overwhelming.
我要稍微摆个造型吗
Am I supposed to pose in this bit?
-不用了 -我也不喜欢
– No, honey. – I do not like it.
《Vogue》本身和杂♥志♥内页的
What Vogue did and what the supermodels did…
超模硬照使得
… in the pages of Vogue is that they trained…
当代明星个个都想成为超模
… a generation of celebrities to want to be supermodels.
一众女星开始
Actresses started