这就像是我的个人作品刊
Then it will be my whole issue just about…
除了西耶娜这部分
except for Sienna.
看起来真不错
It looks great.
时尚不能往回看
Fashion is not about looking back.
一向只能向前看
It’s always about looking forward.
好了 下一步
OK, next.
搬一下板子吧
let’s move the board.
好的 没问题
Yes, we will.
我从来不认为
I don’t believe for one minute
我有预知未来的能力
that I have a sense of what’s gonna happen
或者是像格蕾丝创新的能力
or a sense of real change the way Grace does.
我是说 格蕾丝是个天才
I mean, Grace is a genius.
没有人能像她一样让图像形象化
And there’s no one can visualize a picture
或者理解时尚潮流的方向
or understand the direction of fashion
或者拍出绝佳的照片
or produce a great shoot.
我是说 她卓尔不群
I mean, she’s just remarkable.
她和我不总是意见一致
She and I don’t always agree,
但合作了这么多年
but I think that over the years
我想我们已学会如何
we’ve learned how to deal with
处理彼此不同的观点
each other’s different points of view.
安娜·温图尔办公室
Anna Wintour’s office.
有没有人跟我一起去作服装简报
Is anyone coming to this run-through except for me?
还有什么问题
So what else?
塔库恩·帕尼克歌♥尔
你知道你是《九月刊》的主演之一吗
You know you’re featured in the September issue?
不是吧
No way?
什么时候上映呢
When is it coming out?
安德烈·莱昂·托雷
这样会不会好些
Is this better?
这样比较有权威
This is authority.
要不就这样 要不就不要
This is it or nothing.
要不就这样 要不就不要 明白吗
This is it or nothing, okay?
当我摆好姿势后就拍吧
When I got the pose, strike it.
我想是上帝眷顾我 让我灵光一现
That was a stroke of genius on my side, I think.
格蕾丝·柯丁顿
将照相机对准你
I turned the cameras on you.
我刚巧在走廊走着 突然冒出想法
And it just came to me, like, I was walking along the corridor
我当时心想”天啊
and I was like: “oh, my God,
他们又在看我的衣架 我不能…
they are looking at my rack again, I can’t…
咦 等等
Hang on a minute.
我来教教他们吧”
I’ll teach them.”
安娜·温图尔
你的优势是什么
What is your strength?
很果断
The decisiveness.
你的弱点呢
Your weakness?
我的孩子
My children.
你想要什么礼物
What gift would you like?
打出更好的反手球
A better backhand.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!