Well, look at it now. I’ve cropped in on it and turned it.
这儿写了什么 有字
What does this say? Something.
“这张最满意 但牙齿有问题”
“Like this best, but teeth.”
“但牙齿有问题”
“But teeth.”
马里奥 嗨
Mario. Hi.
我只是问问 你那里还有没有什么照片
I just meant to ask if there was something there…
能至少让我们看一眼的
…that you thought that we could at least look at.
一张都没有
Not one?
佛罗伦斯 请给我弄杯咖啡
Florence, could you make me some coffee, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
她必须穿着保守
She has to look so conservative…
是因为她在一个律师办公室工作
because she’s working at a lawyer’s office.
-不对 法官 -是法官 抱歉
– No, a judge. – A judge, sorry.
我的长兄 在伦敦负责
My older brother is in charge of finding lower income
为中低收入者寻找住所
housing in London for people that need it.
我的姐姐则致力于
And my sister is very involved in…
维护拉丁美洲农民的权益
supporting farmers’ rights in Latin America.
我弟弟是《卫报》政♥治♥版编辑
My younger brother is a political editor of The Guardian,
他成绩卓越 才华横溢
and very successful, very brilliant.
还有…
And…
我的两个兄弟和姐姐…
My two brothers and my sister …
我想他们一定觉得我的工作很好笑
I think they are very amused by what I do.
他们…
They, they…
觉得很好笑
They are amused.
就这样
So…
好了 祝你今天一切顺利
All right. Well, have a nice day.
你也是
You too.
我爱你
Love you.
阿曼达·兰斯是一位伦敦美容专家
Amanda Lacey is a London facialist
她是普朗姆的好朋友
who is a great friend from Plum’s.
她拥有一条美容品生产线
and she’s got a beautiful line of products,
即将在伦敦开新店
and she’s opening a new store in London.
如果可以的话
And if it’s ready,
我想对此稍作介绍
I’d love to do a little item on that.
而这会是一辑关于眼部产品新进展的专题
And then this is a piece about all the advancements in eyes.
我觉得 眼睛是
And I think that eyes are something…
各年龄层的女人都会关心的
…that women of all ages think about…
因为变老从眼部开始
…because their eyes start aging.
眼部是最先开始衰老的
They are the first thing that starts to age,
哪怕是20多岁的人
and I think even when women in their 20s
也关注眼部问题
are concerned about it, so.
这是安德烈推荐的一组图
This is the look that Andre would prefer to have.
-没有别的选择了吗 -别的吗…
– There’s no alternatives? – Alternatives, uh…
我说过不要这种元素的图了
I said I didn’t want it any more…
-你是说背景吗 -黑白色调
– Environment? – Black and white.
黑白色调 好的
Oh, black and white. Okay.
就选这张吗 安娜你说呢
Is it this one, Anna, do you think?
但我还是喜欢这幅
Yes, but I still like this one.
效果强烈点
Okay, but stronger.
我记得我爸爸退休的时候
I remember when my dad retired,
我问他为什么要离职
and I asked him why he was leaving…
因为他显然对自己从事的行业
because he was obviously so passionate about
充满热情
what he was doing still.
他回答说 “我火气太大了”
And he said: “Oh, I get too angry.”
“我太易怒了 我发现自己太易动怒了”
“I get too angry. I find myself getting too angry.”
我一直记得这件事
So I do remember that,
因为我记得有几次 我也动怒了
because I know there are times I get quite angry.
我试着抑制住这种情绪
So I try and restrain that.
所以我想 等我发现自己
So I think when I find myself
变得非常易怒的时候
getting really, really angry,
大概就是离开的时候了
that might be time to stop.
西耶娜的篇幅真长
有20页 真不少
早在所有人跟风之前
Anna saw the celebrity thing coming…
安娜就已经预知会有明星效应
…way before everybody else jumped on that bandwagon.
虽然有时我对此很反感
And you know, whilst I hated it,
但我不得不承认 她是正确的
I’m afraid I have to admit she was right.
毕竟我们不能落后
You know, you can’t, you can’t stay behind.
我们必须引领潮流
You have to go charging ahead.
而且她做到了
And, and she did.
杂♥志♥更因此大获成功
And the magazine is very successful because of it.
虽然有时我仍是想…
I mean, whilst I’d be…
就算不再刊登明星 我也真的无所谓
I wouldn’t really care if I never saw another celebrity.
但显然 如果杂♥志♥卖♥♥不出 我就失业了
Obviously if the magazine wasn’t sell, I don’t have a job, so.
那就得不偿失了
It would be silly.
要知道 你总得投入精力做某些事
You know, you gotta have something to put you work in,
否则就无所事事了
otherwise it’s not valid.
这里是Vogue 早上好
Vogue. Good morning.
距离定稿日还有5天
Prada收到这份请求没有
Has Prada gotten this request yet or no?
我还没收到回复
I haven’t heard back from them.
-计划有变 -什么
– It’s all changed. – What?
-全得改 -都要改什么
– It’s all changed. – What’s all changed?
我们本周末的拍摄就是要重拍
The shoot we’re doing this weekend is going to be a reshoot…
爱德华的那组拼色服饰
of the color block shoot that Edward did.
什么
What?
安娜把拼色服饰那组全否了
Anna killed color blocking.
他们要重拍 所以…
And they wanna reshoot it, and then…
当然了 时间非常紧
but of course, it is very urgent, so…
我收到你的短♥信♥了 我们已经在做了
I got your message. We are already working on it.
-好的 -不用多久
– Okay. – A little while.
但我得在5分钟内把所有新服饰弄到手
But I’ve gotta get all new clothes in five minutes.
这里开始变得忙碌
It’s getting a little busy up here.
优先衣架上只有一批服饰
There’s just a bunch on the priority rack.
我不知道都是哪来的
I don’t know where it came from.
Marc Jocobs是美国著名设计师同名奢侈品牌
萨拉在那衣架上挂了很多Marc Jacobs的服装
Sarah has got more Marc Jacobs on that rack.
我待会取来给你
I’ll grab that for you as well.
像这种拼色怎么样
What about stuff like this?
这套已拍过了
That particular one was shot,
不过没错 理论上它属于拼色
but, yes, in theory it could be color block.
但在同一♥期♥ 我拍过这其中一件了
But I shot one of these in that same issue,
所以这套不行
so that’s not good.
那这套呢
And this one?
不错 还没拍过
That’s good. That hasn’t been shot.
我是不是拍过这条短裙
Have I shot that skirt?
你拍过裙子了 是的
You shot the skirt. Yes.
-周四必须截稿 -我知道
– This has to close on Thursday. – I know.
周三之前还没法交吗
It’s not gonna come in until Wednesday?
不行 劳里 我无能为力
No, Laurie, I can’t do anything about it.
情况有变 都没及时通知我
A change was made, and I didn’t even know.
-我拍过这件吗 我拍过吧 -是的
– Did I shoot this? I shot this. – You did.
-这件红大衣呢 -拍过的
– There is a red coat. – Yes, shot.
Prada是意大利最著名的奢侈品名牌
红色这件 你不是在
Didn’t you try this in
“20条Prada美裙”里拍过吗
was your twenties Prada dress shot? The red one?
-是的 -你拍过了 后来…
– Yeah. – You shot it, and it was–
被否决了
And it was killed.
我们重新排版了
We just redid the layout.
我很高兴看到走廊里
I feel very excited to see that
有一张我拍的照片
there was a photo of mine in the hallway.
想想20年之后吧
Twenty years later.
杂♥志♥还在制♥作♥吗
Are we opening the issue?
对 目前是的
Yes, as of now.
你说”目前”是什么意思
What do you mean ‘as of now’?
成品还没有推出吗
Doesn’t it have to ship?
这些都是我拍的吗
Is that all I did?
这就是全部
That’s all.
看来几经艰辛才拍出这些
It seems to, like, sweat like mad to get these.
我不知道罗马圆形剧场那张怎么了
Whatever happened to the Coliseum, I don’t know.
那里只拍了一张
That was the only one.
可惜那张效果不好
That didn’t work, unfortunately.
我们当时时间紧迫 我想重拍封面
You know we had little time, and I wanted to do another cover,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!