because the corsets are too tight.
一两个派不会有影响的 拉奎尔
That’s not going to make a difference, Raquel.
好了
Good.
很棒
Fantastic.
你还好吗 还能呼吸吗
Can you breathe? Are you all right?
太惊人了
That’s incredible.
惊为天人
That’s Beautiful.
这个表情很优雅
And the expression here is lovely.
手随意点摆弄 拉奎尔
Just play with your hands a little, Raquel, for me.
-太美了 -不赖嘛
– That’s Beautiful. – It ain’t bad.
-我想可以了 -好的
– I think you got it. – Okay.
可以走了 谢谢
Let’s go. Thanks.
干得好 拉奎尔
Good job, Raquel.
来吧 安德烈 左边
Let’s go, Andre, left, left.
温图尔女士通过介入使我开始了锻炼
Ms. Wintour inaugurated me into health by intervention.
长远来看 我想她救了我的命
She saved my life, I guess, in a long-term…
因为她三年前就介入过了
because she intervened about three years ago …
说我必须减肥
that I got to lose weight.
所以我就自然听她的来做
So naturally, what Ms. Wintour says goes.
所以我开始打网球
So I took up tennis.
要挥到肩膀以上 加油 很好
Over your shoulder. Come on. Good.
我不会随便只带几条短裤
I wouldn’t come to the tennis court …
和网球衫就去球场
in just a pair of shorts and a tennis shirt.
达蒙·达什是美国嘻哈服饰品牌Rocawear的创建人之一
我会穿达蒙·达什的裤子
I go to Damon Dash for my trousers.
Ralph Lauren是美国经典高级时装品牌
Ralph Lauren的汗衫
I go to Ralph Lauren for the shirts.
这是我选择的网球表
This is my version of a tennis watch.
Piaget是始创于1874年的瑞士表品牌
是Piaget在60年代出的表
It’s a Piaget from the 60s’.
但我还是会戴着它打网球
But I would wear this to the tennis court.
我会一整天都戴着它
I would wear it all day long.
我人生的一大部分就是要做回自己
It’s all a part of the whole life of being who I am.
我要以自己的时尚哲学
I have to get up and approach life
来打扮自己及面对生活
with my own aesthetics about style.
距离定稿日还有一周
安娜·温图尔办公室
Anna Wintour’s office.
九月刊出版后 杂♥志♥销量
The magazine will be actually almost nine million up…
将高达9百万
…when we come out of September.
很好
Wonderful.
这张不是首页的最佳之选
This is not a great-looking opener.
这张页面整洁的更好
I mean, this is a cleaner opener.
书中女孩注视着你
You know, the girl looking at you.
我想开头要能吸引眼球
You want to open with something people want to read, I think.
-你找我吗 查理 -是的 高级服装的照片来了
– Do you need me, Charlie? – Yes, the Couture’s here.
太好了 那马里奥的来了吗
Oh, great. What about Maria?
照片已经在飞机上了 要2点才到
你好
Hello?
我太喜欢了 照片完美无瑕
I love them. They look gorgeous.
我偷来看的
I’ve stolen them.
从查理的手里抢来的
I snatched them out of Charlie’s hands.
他一直说个不停
He went bu-bu-bu-bu-bu-bu.
他不喜欢在安娜过目之前下定论
Kind of, but, you know, he hates to say until Anna’s seen them…
以防自己做错决定
…in case he makes a mistake.
很多戴了假发
A lot of wigs.
全都有戴
All through it.
有14张
It’s fourteen pages.
这张不错
This is pretty.
很美
Beautiful.
-我们可以再等等 对吧 -是啊 当然
– Well, we can wait, right? – Oh, yes. Sure.
先看看西耶娜的如何
This slightly hinges on
-再决定用不用这张 -行
– what happened with Sienna, I think. – Ok.
反正格蕾丝也觉得这张一般
And Grace wasn’t crazy about that one anyway.
我知道了 布莱恩刚刚告诉我了
I know it, Brian just told me.
正在打印了
It’s coming out now.
我一看到就马上打给你
So as soon as I look at it– Maybe I’ll call you right back.
十分多谢 马里奥
Well, thanks a lot, Mario.
马上把它们打印出来
Okay, I need these printed out right away.
好的 已经出来了
Sure. Yeah. It’s printed out, but–
这些就是马里奥发来的吗
So this is what Mario sent?
对 是他刚发过来的
This is what he just sent, yes.
他有没有把封面发过来
But did he, did he send the cover?
-没有 -好吧
-No. – Okay.
封面还要花一点时间
Uh, it’s taking him a while to do that.
-就这些了吗 -是的
– That’s it? – Yes.
就穿了这几件衣服
That’s it for the clothes?
我拿到的就这些 他说就这些
That’s all I I’ve gotten. That’s all he said.
你能让托尼过来一趟吗 看样子…
Can you get Tonne in here? It seems like…
不知她回到没 刚才她人还没在
I don’t know if she’s in yet. She wasn’t in before.
我去看看她回来没
Let me see if she’s back.
还没回来 她的助理打去找她了
Not yet. Her assistant is calling her to find out.
让她的助理查一查
Ok, could we ask her assistant to see…
-我们这儿少了多少张图片 -好的
-how many pictures here we’re, we’re missing? – Yes.
他总共就发了这些
This is all he sent.
我想见见艾文
Can I see Ivan, please?
让托尼的助理… 嗨
And I need Tonne’s assistant, or… Hi.
他有没有说之后还会送来
Did he say this was, there’s more coming…
还是就这些了
…or there’s nothing else?
没了 我想就这些
No, this, I think is the story.
但我会再打给他们复查一次
But I’ll go back to them and just double-check.
据我理解 就这么多了
As I understand it, this is everything.
能请托尼的助理或弗吉尼亚过来下吗
Ok, can we get Tonne’s assistant or Virginia in here, please?
托尼 抱歉 我找不到你
Tonne, I’m sorry, I’m losing you.
-我以为会多拍几件衣服 -好了 马里奥
– I thought we were gonna have more clothes. – Okay, Mario.
我想尽快看到剩下的那些照片
I’d like to see the rest of the film as soon as possible.
你明白吗
You understand?
但我没看到那张竞技场的
But I didn’t get the Coliseum.

Right.
我想不止这些
I don’t think that’s it.
我想重点是 整体造型才是关键
I think the thing is, is the whole look is everything.
说真的
Truthfully.
参与拍摄的服装不够多
但我还知道我们是否要重拍
But I don’t know if we even need to reshoot.
但的确有讨论过重拍这回事
But uh, it’s something that’s being talked about.
我只是想跟你说一声
So I just want to put it in your ear.
我刚跟马里奥通了电♥话♥
I just finished talking to Mario.
Nina Ricci的服装照没别的了
No other Nina Ricci.
就这些了
That was it.
-就这些了 -没替我拍那些衣服
– That was it. – They didn’t do it for me.
对 他说没在罗马圆形剧场拍礼物
No. And they didn’t– He says he didn’t do the Coliseum dress.
他说他本人不喜欢 所以没拍
He says he did not like it, so they didn’t do it.
好吧
OK.
-我刚跟马里奥通过电♥话♥ -是吧
– I just finished talking to Mario. – Yeah.
他说在圆形剧场没拍服装大♥片♥
He says there is nothing on the dress at the Coliseum.
他不喜欢那里 他拍不了
Well, he didn’t like it. He really couldn’t.
他说他不喜欢那个背景 所以压根没拍
He says he didn’t like it, so he never really did it, he said.
我必须如实告诉她
which I had to tell her.
-你也知道他用的是数码相机 -我知道
– Well, you know, it’s digital. – I know.
他有拍 但他从来不保留
He did something, but he never got an image…
-他想待定的图像 -好吧
– that he wanted to hold onto. – Right.
我非常理解
You know, I understand that, you know,
她想多拍几条裙子
she needs a few more dresses…
但是没办法 全部就这些了
…but, you know… you get what you get.
我有点担心 我目前
I’m concerned a little ’cause I’m not positive…
不太看好封面照
…of the cover at the moment.
他选的那张
The one he’s chosen,
-人物表情有点凶 -没错
– she’s kind of tough-looking in the face. -Right.
-不适合上封面 -没错
– That’s not a face for a cover. – Right.
-看见这张了吗 -是的
– See this? -Yeah.
-怎能上封面呢 -我的意思是
– This… It can’t be that. – I mean…
我想肯定是要加工一下的
I think there could be definitely be something there.
我也这么想
That’s what I think.
我觉得这张很夺人心魄
I think that’s pretty ravishing.
仔细瞧瞧 我做了裁剪和翻转

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!